• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

11 hours ago, Leptine said:

Granted that all her acting choices have been interesting, on point and right so far, I hope she can win BA this time also because she can be more free to do also more indie-weird-particular stuff when it comes to her acting career like a 'Titane' kind of movie that she would totally slay and fit her artistic brand (assuming it's a direction-path she wants to explore) and doing the opposite of what Cher did after she won the Oscar.

nRPKU11.gif

We need her X/Pearl/MAXXXINE 

nRPKU11.gif

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Smarticle said:

So where's the music from February/Q1

d90zw8b-280270d3-1b54-4864-a09f-8741778b

2025 is the new February 2024

spacer.png

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, NicoleAMatty said:

So what's our plan to make Summerboy go viral in the next few months?

d90zw8b-280270d3-1b54-4864-a09f-8741778b

GGZMmeAW8AE5Wpw?format=jpg&name=medium

16 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

would be nice if she did a project that wasn't Oscar-y, maybe horror like y'all are saying, it's stressful being in the awards season trenches everytime she's in a movie at all :suburban:

In mother's defense, she does not intentionally do Oscar bait-y movies. Like, ASIB was expected to bomb and did not. HOG I guess you could argue was trying to be Oscar bait-y. And Joker 2, I guess I could see an argument for either side.

It is just that Gar is SO talented and beloved by the industry that every role she touches becomes Oscar bait. :eli:

For real, though, I mainly want her to win the Oscar so she can then feel as if she can do any kind of movie without that pressure. She obviously wants to win and maybe winning will have her start trying out for different types of roles.

Edit: Oh, just saw @Leptine sis say the exact same thing. Great minds think alike. :hughard:

Edited by Sannie
  • Like 2

Summerboy needs to go viral this summer. It deserves billions of streams. 

• Thanks 1

It's a crime they didn't include the bridge in that footage :biblionny:

Why dont they simply post all the footage they have? its obvious they have more than they've shown 

Best Judas remix? I think yes

6 hours ago, Sannie said:

In mother's defense, she does not intentionally do Oscar bait-y movies. Like, ASIB was expected to bomb and did not. HOG I guess you could argue was trying to be Oscar bait-y. And Joker 2, I guess I could see an argument for either side.

It is just that Gar is SO talented and beloved by the industry that every role she touches becomes Oscar bait. :eli:

For real, though, I mainly want her to win the Oscar so she can then feel as if she can do any kind of movie without that pressure. She obviously wants to win and maybe winning will have her start trying out for different types of roles.

Edit: Oh, just saw @Leptine sis say the exact same thing. Great minds think alike. :hughard:

I largely agree, but while I would love to see her do a true "genre" film here and there, films for adults is her lane. She's proving herself to be a consistent box office draw there. And that's rare in the current climate and studios really value that, especially in comparison to actors who need to be tied to IP and genre films to succeed commercially. 

I think the approach she has now- picking strong adult-oriented projects that have prestige but aren't necessarily obvious "awards bait" is perfect. There's a lot of artistic room in that- arthouse films, mid-budget projects, artsy blockbusters (Nope, Barbie, Oppenheimer), auteur passion projects, etc.- and it would be beneficial to her career long-term to continue to position herself like that. 

• Like 2

I kind of want her to do a solo Harley Quinn movie if JFAD is a mega hit

9 hours ago, NicoleAMatty said:

GGZMmeAW8AE5Wpw?format=jpg&name=medium

2 people in the audience getting their life :clap3:

Imagine being in the audience of only a few dozens of there and still alive now. Every time they see Gaga on the news or watch a movie of hers or listen to Shallow they will remember and recall themself that "OMG remember the day I witnessed Gaga when she wasn't famous and performing for a few people at a park"  :jonnycat:

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA
  • Like 2

The base is dead

Her music career is dead

But Haus Labs is alive and well!

:suburban:

That just reminded me what a good song 911 is. Getting my life to it

Chromatica deserved a lot more music videos...

Replay, Plastic Doll, Babylon

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

if she really doesn't release lg7 this year i swear to god…

30 days since the last LG7 tease

:clack:

On 4/20/2024 at 12:08 PM, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Okay guys. Let's talk about something.

Does Gaga still have any record left with her? Or all of her records have been broken by someone else? 

The ones I can think of that she has:

- Highest-grossing tour by a debut artist

- First woman (and overall artist I think) to get a Diamond single

- First woman to have four singles sell 10 million+ globally (never got this one but it was a new Guiness record that came with Shallow)

- She has to have records on the dance charts since TF, BTW, and even Chromatica have charted there extensively

- First and only artist to win a Grammy, BAFTA, Globe, and Oscar in a single year

- Doesn't Bad Romance have the most VMA wins or something? 

8 minutes ago, Aden said:

The ones I can think of that she has:

- Highest-grossing tour by a debut artist

- First woman (and overall artist I think) to get a Diamond single

- First woman to have four singles sell 10 million+ globally (never got this one but it was a new Guiness record that came with Shallow)

- She has to have records on the dance charts since TF, BTW, and even Chromatica have charted there extensively

- First and only artist to win a Grammy, BAFTA, Globe, and Oscar in a single year

- Doesn't Bad Romance have the most VMA wins or something? 

:clap3: 

____

Does Shallow still hold the record for most awarded song :eli:

I might be the only one here who is wishing she releases LG7 in the summer of 2025. 
Single 1 in April. Single 2 and Album in June. Single 3 in August and if there is a (GP demand for a) fourth single, release it in October and then a world tour in the Spring/Summer of 2026 if she is up to it health wise. 

1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

Remember when artists would purposefully start beef or comment on her when they were about to release something. She truly was the IT girl

17 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

I might be the only one here who is wishing she releases LG7 in the summer of 2025. 
Single 1 in April. Single 2 and Album in June. Single 3 in August and if there is a (GP demand for a) fourth single, release it in October and then a world tour in the Spring/Summer of 2026 if she is up to it health wise. 

I think she could potentially go on tour already in mid-late Summer 2025 with a Spring 2025 release, that also should be part of the purpose of releasing next year, having the same timetable of the supposed 2020 album + tour, and supporting also in that way the album would be ideal, hopefully they will take advantage of JFAD hype properly this time.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.