• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

33 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Gaga’s performance in HOG was so transformative. You can barley tell that it is her. Even though the movie was not a huge hit, it proved that Gaga is a serious actress and not a one trick pony. 

Below are some gorgeous pics of her:

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

ugh she looked so hot in HOG :wanda:

regardless of Shitley's fuckups, Gucci was still the perfect role for her at that point in her career

i was just looking through some of my photos from enigma and girl... that outfit and blue wig

i'm scared to post them in here incase they get in the hands of OGHs i fear

46 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

:dies:

the thought of every studio thinking "sooo who can we get in the music industry to rival lady gaga?" and the way they can't easily duplicate this success unlike record companies sending all gaga clones before

15 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

the thought of every studio thinking "sooo who can we get in the music industry to rival lady gaga?" and the way they can't easily duplicate this success unlike record companies sending all gaga clones before

The way she almost went the Harry Styles route and had a useless end credit scene appearance that no one cares about :rip: Thank god she avoided that bomb.

We know Bob tried for more than a year to get her on a Disney and/or MCU project. The problem with Gaga and the MCU, is that I doubt Gaga would want to commit to a 4-5-movie deal, and that just leaves you with a one-off villain role, kind of like what Blanchett did. 

But I wouldn't rule it out.

7 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

:heart:

eca4a068801c91b463d752a9f12c4adc5d10bdf4

Never seen this before, what a night it was :jonny5:

5 hours ago, Leptine said:

4 hours ago, Bojana said:

oh wow shes really queen of vegas! kinda shook adeles gross per show is so low

Are Adele numbers real? 'Cause there's no way? 

Also, the Jazz show is perfect as it is and should only get maybe new looks and a few setlist changes. 

Dump Enigma and revamp it in the style of TCB

8 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

I don't think anyone was ever able to successfully trace that group back to its original source but we've seen how deranged OGHs can be so it's not really a stretch to think that there were once OStefaniHs too :skull:

And while there's no concrete evidence, there are things that suggest that it could have actually been real. This might get a bit long so I'll just put this in spoiler:

Reveal hidden contents

Idk if y'all remember this but one of her college mates wrote about her first-hand account in 2016 of stumbling upon the group back then, after she won the GG and Leogate happened. And while she doesn't provide any screenshots or anything, why would she lie?

https://theworld.org/stories/2016-01-17/when-they-dissed-future-lady-gaga

Now here's where it gets interesting. Somebody actually created a group in 2005 called "Stefani Germanotta Is Going To Be Famous and I am Going To Be able To Say I Knew Her When..." and it's still up to this day with just ONE (1) post :deadbanana:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2200693957

FsWeRYpaUAEtfOv?format=jpg&name=900x900FsWeRY6acAAwSQ6?format=jpg&name=medium

Mikey was the one person in a room of 100 people who believed in her :'(

But ultimately Gaga won since Gaga = talent and as they say, :gaygacat4:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqYHRMXIpRG/?igshid=OGRjNzg3M2Y=

:mandown:

54 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

:heart:

eca4a068801c91b463d752a9f12c4adc5d10bdf4

My sweet baby :smitten:

47 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Never seen this before, what a night it was :jonny5:

Dot was the one that posted it. They have tons of unreleased photos. Interesting.

HOG was a perfectly enjoyable movie and Gaga was perfect in it. 

17 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

how is Bloody Mary of all things a bigger radio hit than an Ariana Grande collab :rip:

Seema like GP thinks dark bops > WeHo pop :mandown:

21 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

how is Bloody Mary of all things a bigger radio hit than an Ariana Grande collab :rip:

The GP loves WeirdGa :cm:

56 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

We know Bob tried for more than a year to get her on a Disney and/or MCU project. The problem with Gaga and the MCU, is that I doubt Gaga would want to commit to a 4-5-movie deal, and that just leaves you with a one-off villain role, kind of like what Blanchett did. 

But I wouldn't rule it out.

I think I would rule it out for now. I think Gaga wants to get involved in artsier movies (although she was gonna be on Birds of Prey but that was basically a long cameo). Even Cate Blanchett is doing MCU now, but Gaga is still nowhere in that level of I don't give a **** what role I have I just want the money and I have 2 acting Oscars that Oscar Blanchett has.

Especially since Gaga would make the same with a 3 movie MCU deal than with just 20 dates of performing. Makes no sense for her career rn

Edited by Miracle

11 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Dot was the one that posted it. They have tons of unreleased photos. Interesting.

We need him to spill something else :giraffe:

HOG but without all the straight businessmen drama and instead scenes of Patrizia with her parrot, or at the hospital having her brain tumor removed or having sex with Salma Hayek would have given her the Oscar...at least the nom. But no, we needed the scenes of J*red Leto with horrible prosthetics and business meetings 

I watched HOG for the first time, and I really liked it! Gaga was really good. I forgot it was Gaga. she did well

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

We need him to spill something else :giraffe:

We do and I know they know things. :giraffe:

So The Fame sold 180,000 pure sales in the US since Feb 2019

Born This Way 100,000 pure sales

and TFM 50,000 pure sales

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.