Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

1 hour ago, xo_hours said:

not Gaga's HOG possibly outgrossing a DCEU film, when the former was release during peak Covid, not to mention an R rated adult drama

time, the ultimate truth teller

• Replies 164.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

1 hour ago, xo_hours said:

not Gaga's HOG possibly outgrossing a DCEU film, when the former was release during peak Covid, not to mention an R rated adult drama

And certain people still have the nerve to say that HOG wasn't a box office success, especially for its genre and restriction.

4 minutes ago, Leptine said:

And certain people still have the nerve to say that HOG wasn't a box office success, especially for its genre and restriction.

HOG was a success and the movie itself was perfectly fine and Ridley is a workhorse of a director — that opening tracking shot of Gaga strutting out from her car; the scenes of her in the club serving Elizabeth Taylor; the now iconic scenes of her threatening the mistress in the alps with the teaspoon; that final shot. He framed her so well.

Edited by Jessie

Gaga + Blackpink will perform at the White House next month and then drop the Sour Candy MV right after :giraffe:

13 minutes ago, Jessie said:

HOG was a success and the movie itself was perfectly fine and Ridley is a workhorse of a director — that opening tracking shot of Gaga strutting out from her car; the scenes of her in the club serving Elizabeth Taylor; the now iconic scenes of her threatening the mistress in the alps with the teaspoon; that final shot. He framed her so well.

Too bad he cut so many of her scenes. 
Her lesbian scene with Salma 

The brain surgery scene ect 

2 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Too bad he cut so many of her scenes. 
Her lesbian scene with Salma 

The brain surgery scene ect 

I want to see these scenes so badly even if they were just shoved on as extras on a special edition home release or something; an extended version would be ideal though  :'(

She would have been a lead actress emmy winner if they went the extra mile and made it a mini-series without having to cut many scenes and puting other useless business shite. It would have been the stomp of the decade.

Edited by State of Grace.

2 hours ago, xo_hours said:

House of Coochie did the thing. 

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

THe fact that this goes viral literally every month 

"the Germ":bibliahh:

Pet peeve: "ordinary" people ok edgy queen sksksksk :ahh:

11 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

The fact that this group probably never existed. :dies:

Edited by Blade Runner

16 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

When would this group have even existed? Facebook wasn’t even that popular until the late 2000’s when Gaga was already famous. 

6 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

When would this group have even existed? Facebook wasn’t even that popular until the late 2000’s when Gaga was already famous. 

FB groups were launched on October 6 2010 so yeah, totally fake I think. fjhsf 

1 minute ago, Blade Runner said:

I choose to believe it's real and think of those c*nts rotting in envy everytime they hear or read "Lady Gaga" :celestial2:

5 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

I think some universities had the option to create pages/groups. 

35 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

+ Her performing in Russia + Anderson Cooper hermaphrodite question

Grace Randolph lowkey spilled about Gaga being a better fit for Poison Ivy than Harley Quinn.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Jessie said:

I want to see these scenes so badly even if they were just shoved on as extras on a special edition home release or something; an extended version would be ideal though  :'(

They should have released a director's cut for the digital release last year, oh well.

23 minutes ago, Konril said:

awoo- jumpscare

Reveal hidden contents

FLFBsmDXoAAAgNN?format=jpg&name=900x900

:rip:

Spoiler

I recently rewatched Spencer and still can't believe how much pundits/Film Twitter tried to convince everyone that KStew gave the best performance in the history of flim :deadbanana4:

Nicole getting in was so unnecessary too as much as I love her :deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

:rip:

Hide contents

I recently rewatched Spencer and still can't believe how much pundits/Film Twitter tried to convince everyone that KStew gave the best performance in the history of flim :deadbanana4:

Nicole getting in was so unnecessary too as much as I love her :deadbanana4:

Spencer is total crap. Pundits just pushed KStew because it was a biopic role.

I don't think anyone was ever able to successfully trace that group back to its original source but we've seen how deranged OGHs can be so it's not really a stretch to think that there were once OStefaniHs too :skull:

And while there's no concrete evidence, there are things that suggest that it could have actually been real. This might get a bit long so I'll just put this in spoiler:

Spoiler

Idk if y'all remember this but one of her college mates wrote about her first-hand account in 2016 of stumbling upon the group back then, after she won the GG and Leogate happened. And while she doesn't provide any screenshots or anything, why would she lie?

https://theworld.org/stories/2016-01-17/when-they-dissed-future-lady-gaga

When I was a freshman at NYU and Facebook was only a year old and people created/joined groups like "I have dimples" and "Fake ID, please!," I remember coming across a Facebook group that broke my heart. It's name, something like: "Stefani Germanotta, you will never be famous."

The page housed pictures of a pretty Norah Jones-esque young 18-year-old NYU student who sang and played piano at local bars.

I couldn't shake the raw feeling of filth while scrolling down that Facebook page, but I pretty much — and quickly — forgot about that group and that girl with the intense raven eyes.

Until about five years later. I was on an Amtrak train from NYC to Philly, reading a Vanessa Grigoriadis New York Magazine profile on Lady Gaga. I floated somewhat mindlessly through the piece until I got to the first sentence of the second paragraph:

"Before the meeting, I assumed that someone with a stage name like “Lady” (her given name is Stefani Joanne Germanotta) was going to be a bit standoffish..."

HOLY S---, I screamed to an empty car (Those who hang with me will know that I actually shrieked). LADY GAGA IS STEFANI GERMANOTTA? STEFANI IS LADY GAGA?

Now here's where it gets interesting. Somebody actually created a group in 2005 called "Stefani Germanotta Is Going To Be Famous and I am Going To Be able To Say I Knew Her When..." and it's still up to this day with just ONE (1) post :deadbanana:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2200693957

FsWeRYpaUAEtfOv?format=jpg&name=900x900FsWeRY6acAAwSQ6?format=jpg&name=medium

Mikey was the one person in a room of 100 people who believed in her :'(

But ultimately Gaga won since Gaga = talent and as they say, :gaygacat4:

4 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

She would have been a lead actress emmy winner if they went the extra mile and made it a mini-series without having to cut many scenes and puting other useless business shite. It would have been the stomp of the decade.

Yeah I always thought HoG would be better if it was a limited series, the way they tried to packed everything into a 2-hour movie is just stupid:deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.