Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

18 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

What are dub plates?

Her records that would do the playback for the show.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 147.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

15 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

What are dub plates?

I didn't know either but apparently it's like a special purpose vinyl (?) that used to be given to DJs to play a pre-release track.

• Thanks 1

Happy 14 years to Alejandro (as a single) :alexz:

spacer.png

• Like 11

A Victorian era gothic horror film wouldn't be bad either.  Or like someone mentions ma type film where she just sees a bunch kids get killed lol. 

Can she continue her teasing today since she is online on tiktok?

giphy.gif

Edited by Pipii
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Pipii said:

Can she continue her teasing today since she is online on tiktok?

giphy.gif

No. Hope that helps 

IMG_0112.gif.68f350df4379e235987a018e149

• Haha 11

Okay guys. Let's talk about something.

Does Gaga still have any record left with her? Or all of her records have been broken by someone else? 

Does Born This Way still hold the record for the biggest airplay on first day or it's taken by Hello?

The way she perfectly remembers all the details of her old outfits including the ones wore in some candids has always amazed me, like remembering all the names of designers of every single piece, the fashion alone was truly a full time job for her.

• Like 9

So what's our plan to make Summerboy go viral in the next few months?

d90zw8b-280270d3-1b54-4864-a09f-8741778b

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

I need a horror movie from Gaga after JFAD. Something less Oscar baity, that can wait a minute.

2 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

would be nice if she did a project that wasn't Oscar-y, maybe horror like y'all are saying, it's stressful being in the awards season trenches everytime she's in a movie at all :suburban:

Granted that all her acting choices have been interesting, on point and right so far, I hope she can win BA this time also because she can be more free to do also more indie-weird-particular stuff when it comes to her acting career like a 'Titane' kind of movie that she would totally slay and fit her artistic brand (assuming it's a direction-path she wants to explore) and doing the opposite of what Cher did after she won the Oscar.

nRPKU11.gif

• Like 2

Lollapalooza holding on to the full version of those vintage clips is so evil :weeps:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Scorsese is now doing the Frank Sinatra biopic with Leo and Jennifer Lawrence, I'm sure it's gonna be decent but I'm so over these music biopics, these projects have became so stale.

4 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Frank Sinatra biopic with Leo

Didn't GáR attend Leo's birthday party last year? I wonder if it's connected, somehow...

Spoiler

CWW3AY4WsAEUxVX.jpg

• Haha 2

wonder if she would attend met gala this year.

45 minutes ago, Leptine said:

The way she perfectly remembers all the details of her old outfits including the ones wore in some candids has always amazed me, like remembering all the names of designers of every single piece, the fashion alone was truly a full time job for her.

The way I can't watch this video without getting emotional. This woman gives me mental illness, I fear. :clownny:

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Didn't GáR attend Leo's birthday party last year? I wonder if it's connected, somehow...

Reveal hidden contents

CWW3AY4WsAEUxVX.jpg

LOL, I don't think so, Lawrence is gonna play the other female lead role (the wife) and I doubt Gaga is going to play a supporting role at this point of her movie career, she has been friends with Leo since the Globes incident, he attended a BTW event some years ago and she went to dinner with him in some occasions like before the 2019 Oscars ceremony.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Marry The Gods said:

3ZlUElz.png

:jonny5:

A freakin' superstar. It always amazed me how she can look full-on Italian yet keeping some delicate features of Cynthia intact.. I sometimes wonder if she were 20 years younger and debuting nowadays when there's more widespread ethnic presence in showbizz whether she'd keep her brunette Italian realness w/o going blonde.

1 hour ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Okay guys. Let's talk about something.

Does Gaga still have any record left with her? Or all of her records have been broken by someone else? 

Does Born This Way still hold the record for the biggest airplay on first day or it's taken by Hello?

Is Shallow still the most awarded song of all time? Or did What Was I Made For snatch that title? 

She has the record for most successful person born on March 28, 1986

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I love how sometimes OGH try to drag her or try to start something with monsters, but nobody bites, so they delete the comment and write something similar again :coffee: 

• Haha 1

I'd be here for her to work with Purity Ring at any time :clap3:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

would be nice if she did a project that wasn't Oscar-y, maybe horror like y'all are saying, it's stressful being in the awards season trenches everytime she's in a movie at all :suburban:

Yeah. An artistic genre(bendy) film with a showcase role would be perf. Imagine her Us, Gravity, or Poor Things serve :jonny:

4 hours ago, NicoleAMatty said:

So what's our plan to make Summerboy go viral in the next few months?

d90zw8b-280270d3-1b54-4864-a09f-8741778b

Are JFADxSummerboy TikTok edits on their way? :gaygacat7:

4 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

I'd be here for her to work with Purity Ring at any time :clap3:

Do they have any experience producing pop ballads? :chick3:

Spoiler

Purity Ga would be such a serve tho :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.