Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Gaga's skin is leaving the Fortnite item shop tomorrow.

w=500

Edited by RandomHooker
  • Haha 5

• Replies 158.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

53 minutes ago, Aden said:

The ones I can think of that she has:

- Highest-grossing tour by a debut artist

- First woman (and overall artist I think) to get a Diamond single

- First woman to have four singles sell 10 million+ globally (never got this one but it was a new Guiness record that came with Shallow)

- She has to have records on the dance charts since TF, BTW, and even Chromatica have charted there extensively

- First and only artist to win a Grammy, BAFTA, Globe, and Oscar in a single year

- Doesn't Bad Romance have the most VMA wins or something? 

- First one to send first six single #1 on Pop Airplay, and Dance chart

• Like 1

Manifesting we see Gaga in NY this week

It was such a good time to be a little monster last night. I went to the club last night and it was such a great vibe seeing everyone get hyped and high in Gaga music. The DJ did An amazing remix of just dance and bad romance with updated edm beats and people were losing there **** over it. Everyone was singing along and jumping up n down with the few Gaga songs that show up. Thank god for JFAD no doubt she is back at cool table 100% with gen-z.

Edited by Happylittlepunk
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Manifesting we see Gaga in NY this week

whats happening in NY? why do you expect her there? 

After the big crumb of the trailer, I think we're up to the last dead period (and the final effort of waiting) before the JFAD era kicks in properly.

At this point it seems unlikely to me that she's gonna release this Summer with also considering the Vegas jazz dates, or at least I don't expect that scenario, I also don't see her releasing during JFAD a la Prince but because there is already a soundtrack for the movie that can potentially performs good in my opinion (whereas in Prince case that was also the official soundtrack) and it seems kind of unlikely to me passing from a big break to have two music projects release at the same time with the risk of one overshadow the other given how much JFAD will be massive and how all the attention will be on that project, with the trailer we already got a taste of that.

• Like 7

I saw this post on the r/boxoffice subreddit that was apparently an analysis of Todd Phillips's filmography from a BO perspective (they do those for a lot of directors apparently). Long story short, he has a history of being a very profitable director (8/10 of his directed movies doubled their budgets at the BO, 7 tripled them, ect.) and he knows what his audiences want. We can already tell by the trailer that J:FaD is in the hands of a capable director and that he knows what he's doing. And I'm glad she picked such a good project for movie #3.

I also think it speaks volumes that he basically wrote Harley with Gaga in mind after working with her in ASIB (which she got casted in after Bradley saw her perform at a charity event). Her talent really keeps paying dividends. 

• Like 10

Todd's run on the Hangover films and then Joker box office wise is lowkey legendary :clap3:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

he knows what his audiences want. We can already tell by the trailer that J:FaD is in the hands of a capable director and that he knows what he's doing. And I'm glad she picked such a good project for movie #3.

That is also part of the reason of why I don't think the movie will be a musical in a way that can potentially turn off the original audience and fans of the first one but music scenes will be integrated in a smart-proper way to maintain the essence of the first movie.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Bojana said:

whats happening in NY? why do you expect her there? 

According to PageSix, Gaga hired a club in NYC to celebrate her sister's bachelorette party.

• Thanks 1

The lack of crumbs is giving me that the bread is already in the oven getting ready to be HEATED and SERVED

• Thanks 1

wait House of Gucci is on Peacock now lol the way it's been jumping all around through different streaming services no one wants it:dies:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

wait House of Gucci is on Peacock now lol the way it's been jumping all around through different streaming services no one wants it:dies:

Or every service wants it and there is a high demand for it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

HOG received very good Max results when it was first released on the platform. It's doing quite good.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Or every service wants it and there is a high demand for it 

dd y'all i was joking lighten up :dies:

• Like 3

Speaking of HOG, there's a scene of ActressGa going viral on TikTok. The comments are praising her acting minus that one comment about her accent sounding "Slovenian" :gaygacat4:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Miracle said:

The lack of crumbs is giving me that the bread is already in the oven getting ready to be HEATED and SERVED

Or it got burned and she's making the dough again :khalyan:

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, AllyGayTor said:

Speaking of HOG, there's a scene of ActressGa going viral on TikTok. The comments are praising her acting minus that one comment about her accent sounding "Slovenian" :gaygacat4:

The discourse of her being robbed for HoG popping back up around Q4 2024-Q1 2025 will be quite helpful methinks :gaycat5:

If Sweet Sound of Heaven gets nominated for ROTY, do y'all think she will perform with The Rolling Stones at the Grammys? 

25 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

The discourse of her being robbed for HoG popping back up around Q4 2024-Q1 2025 will be quite helpful methinks :gaycat5:

I guess it would be helpful in securing an Oscar nom. But a win would depend on the strength of the movie along with her performance. Plus she's up against 2 "overdue"/"snubbed" actresses in Ronan and Adams, so this year will be very inch resting :gaycat5:

She's in NY

• Like 1

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.