Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Scorsese is now doing the Frank Sinatra biopic with Leo and Jennifer Lawrence, I'm sure it's gonna be decent but I'm so over these music biopics, these projects have became so stale.

• Replies 154.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

4 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Frank Sinatra biopic with Leo

Didn't GáR attend Leo's birthday party last year? I wonder if it's connected, somehow...

Spoiler

CWW3AY4WsAEUxVX.jpg

• Haha 2

wonder if she would attend met gala this year.

45 minutes ago, Leptine said:

The way she perfectly remembers all the details of her old outfits including the ones wore in some candids has always amazed me, like remembering all the names of designers of every single piece, the fashion alone was truly a full time job for her.

The way I can't watch this video without getting emotional. This woman gives me mental illness, I fear. :clownny:

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Didn't GáR attend Leo's birthday party last year? I wonder if it's connected, somehow...

Reveal hidden contents

CWW3AY4WsAEUxVX.jpg

LOL, I don't think so, Lawrence is gonna play the other female lead role (the wife) and I doubt Gaga is going to play a supporting role at this point of her movie career, she has been friends with Leo since the Globes incident, he attended a BTW event some years ago and she went to dinner with him in some occasions like before the 2019 Oscars ceremony.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Marry The Gods said:

3ZlUElz.png

:jonny5:

A freakin' superstar. It always amazed me how she can look full-on Italian yet keeping some delicate features of Cynthia intact.. I sometimes wonder if she were 20 years younger and debuting nowadays when there's more widespread ethnic presence in showbizz whether she'd keep her brunette Italian realness w/o going blonde.

1 hour ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Okay guys. Let's talk about something.

Does Gaga still have any record left with her? Or all of her records have been broken by someone else? 

Does Born This Way still hold the record for the biggest airplay on first day or it's taken by Hello?

Is Shallow still the most awarded song of all time? Or did What Was I Made For snatch that title? 

She has the record for most successful person born on March 28, 1986

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I love how sometimes OGH try to drag her or try to start something with monsters, but nobody bites, so they delete the comment and write something similar again :coffee: 

• Haha 1

I'd be here for her to work with Purity Ring at any time :clap3:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

would be nice if she did a project that wasn't Oscar-y, maybe horror like y'all are saying, it's stressful being in the awards season trenches everytime she's in a movie at all :suburban:

Yeah. An artistic genre(bendy) film with a showcase role would be perf. Imagine her Us, Gravity, or Poor Things serve :jonny:

4 hours ago, NicoleAMatty said:

So what's our plan to make Summerboy go viral in the next few months?

d90zw8b-280270d3-1b54-4864-a09f-8741778b

Are JFADxSummerboy TikTok edits on their way? :gaygacat7:

4 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

I'd be here for her to work with Purity Ring at any time :clap3:

Do they have any experience producing pop ballads? :chick3:

Spoiler

Purity Ga would be such a serve tho :jonny5:

1 minute ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Do they have any experience producing pop ballads? :chick3:

Hide contents

Purity Ga would be such a serve tho :jonny5:

Well some people in this thread won't like this, but they co-produced Mind Maze, Miss You More & Bigger Than Me on Witness and those ones do stand out as the clear best productions in Katy's discog for me

But those don't nearly showcase their skillset. Shrines is a dark trip hop psychedelic sound. Imagine that paired with Gesafelstein's sound and some good contributions from Watt for LG7. I can dream :next:

• Like 2

the LQ thumbnail :rip: 

The way OGHs said str8 men wouldn't want anyone other than Margot as Harley but it turns out the straights are the biggest fans of the casting. :suburban:

• Like 4

🚨🚨POP EMERGENCY🚨🚨We're on page 2! Quick, someone do an album ranking stat :clownny:

• Haha 3

I just listened to Chromatica all the way through. It was very refreshing. It is slowly becoming my Go-To Gaga album when I have the urge to listen to her. That title used to belong to Born This Way. Now I need to be in a certain mood to listen to BTW, Chromatica is so seemless and easy to listen to no matter what my mood is. God bless Godga, Bloodbop and Burns

spacer.png

(Not sure if that white guy sitting down is Burns or not, but let's pretend he is for the sake of this post) 

• Like 7
  • Haha 4

So Pearl Jam just released a new album produced by Andrew Watt, adding to the list of rock legends he has worked with this decade (Ozzy Osbourne, Rolling Stones, Eddie Vedder, and Pearl Jam). His credits last decade were pretty bland but he made a switch to rock music and these albums have been pretty well received, which is probably pretty impressive for bands/artists that have been around so long. Hope he manages to create some magic with Gaga too. 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

3 hours ago, jesus del rey said:

Are JFADxSummerboy TikTok edits on their way? :gaygacat7:

Well they BETTER be

d90zw8b-280270d3-1b54-4864-a09f-8741778b

• Like 1

Never knew her cover of Your Song was produced by Greg Kurstin. I think hes a good producer. I'd like to see they produce original material. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

(Not sure if that white guy sitting down is Burns or not, but let's pretend he is for the sake of this post) 

I think that's Benjamin Rice, I think he's her main sound engineer. 

2025 actually makes more sense for LG7 anyway. Pop fans have been over saturated with music already this year. 

I need her to shake the pop landscape, they are all too boring and safe....

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.