• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

5 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Slight sync error in the middle which breaks the immersion but wheeewww, the qualiTEA of these shots in HDR >>>  :jonny4:  starts 0:13

This is gonna look so damn good in a giant screen at the Cinema

5 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Slight sync error in the middle which breaks the immersion but wheeewww, the qualiTEA of these shots in HDR >>>  :jonny4:  starts 0:13

Joaquin's acting is top-notched :jonny2:

Off-topic: I feel like I dont even want to get outside of this thread anymore for obvious reasons. ATRL is something else now. It's ATayRLor now and I hate it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

I need a horror movie from Gaga after JFAD. Something less Oscar baity, that can wait a minute.

Something like Hereditary or Get Out/Us/Nope for Gaga would be amazing :jonnycat:

would be nice if she did a project that wasn't Oscar-y, maybe horror like y'all are saying, it's stressful being in the awards season trenches everytime she's in a movie at all :suburban:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marry The Gods said:

3ZlUElz.png

:jonny5:

AHHH GORGEOUS

and her soft popga stan'd era vocals she had back then :eddie:

• Like 1

I still want to see her in a rom-com one day. I'm a sucker for films like When Harry Met Sally, She's All That, Maid In Manhattan, There's Something About Mary, Pretty Woman, etc. I just hope it captures the same magic as those 90s rom-com films. It all depends on the director and screenwriter. 

Edited by Marry The Gods
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Marry The Gods said:

I still want to see her in a rom-com one day. I'm a sucker for films like When Harry Met Sally, She's All That, Maid In Manhattan, There's Something About Mary, Pretty Woman, etc. I just hope it captures the same magic as those 90s rom-com films. It all depends on the director and screenwriter. 

same but only if it's a good one, not a Jlo amazon prime'd 25% on RT vibe :eli:

4 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

same but only if it's a good one, not a Jlo amazon prime'd 25% on RT vibe :eli:

Yeah I dislike a lot of her rom coms these days but the girl has classics that I'll always cherish like Maid In Manhattan, Monster In Law and The Wedding Planner :jonny:

19 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Something like Hereditary or Get Out/Us/Nope for Gaga would be amazing :jonnycat:

that octavia spencer type movie where she is laughing behind a building watching some kids...Gaga would eat up that kind of role. :jonnycat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i'm glad our fav is always releasing QUALITY work

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, shimind said:

that octavia spencer type movie where she is laughing behind a building watching some kids...Gaga would eat up that kind of role. :jonnycat:

Yes! Ma was a good film and I like the way she didn't play a generic mustache twirling villain. People with large eyes like Octavia Spencer and Gaga can pull off these unhinged roles. It's so much the reason why Angelina Jolie was perfect for her role as Lisa In "Girl Interrupted" which also landed Angelina an Oscar. 

Edited by Marry The Gods
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Aww, she left a comment on the Lolla video :chick3::heart2:

GLmUZpeXEAA9_I9?format=jpg&name=medium

And I had a lot of patches
Shiny ones from M&J Trimming
So I wreaked havoc on some old denim
And I did what any girl would do
I did it all over again.

MTN you will always be famous :jonny5:

What are dub plates?

18 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

What are dub plates?

Her records that would do the playback for the show.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

What are dub plates?

I didn't know either but apparently it's like a special purpose vinyl (?) that used to be given to DJs to play a pre-release track.

• Thanks 1

Happy 14 years to Alejandro (as a single) :alexz:

spacer.png

• Like 11

A Victorian era gothic horror film wouldn't be bad either.  Or like someone mentions ma type film where she just sees a bunch kids get killed lol. 

Can she continue her teasing today since she is online on tiktok?

giphy.gif

Edited by Pipii
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Pipii said:

Can she continue her teasing today since she is online on tiktok?

giphy.gif

No. Hope that helps 

IMG_0112.gif.68f350df4379e235987a018e149

• Haha 11

Okay guys. Let's talk about something.

Does Gaga still have any record left with her? Or all of her records have been broken by someone else? 

Does Born This Way still hold the record for the biggest airplay on first day or it's taken by Hello?

The way she perfectly remembers all the details of her old outfits including the ones wore in some candids has always amazed me, like remembering all the names of designers of every single piece, the fashion alone was truly a full time job for her.

• Like 9

So what's our plan to make Summerboy go viral in the next few months?

d90zw8b-280270d3-1b54-4864-a09f-8741778b

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

I need a horror movie from Gaga after JFAD. Something less Oscar baity, that can wait a minute.

2 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

would be nice if she did a project that wasn't Oscar-y, maybe horror like y'all are saying, it's stressful being in the awards season trenches everytime she's in a movie at all :suburban:

Granted that all her acting choices have been interesting, on point and right so far, I hope she can win BA this time also because she can be more free to do also more indie-weird-particular stuff when it comes to her acting career like a 'Titane' kind of movie that she would totally slay and fit her artistic brand (assuming it's a direction-path she wants to explore) and doing the opposite of what Cher did after she won the Oscar.

nRPKU11.gif

• Like 2

Lollapalooza holding on to the full version of those vintage clips is so evil :weeps:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.