Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

GG will be interesting since the new batch of voters are mostly international journalist. The first Joker was well received overseas so hopefully the same goes for JFAD

• Replies 158.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

38 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

Was La La Land nominated in the drama or comedy/musical category? 

Comedy/musical. Emma Stone won the C/M GG for Best Actress that year, Isabelle Hupert won in drama. 

35 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

Does Kisten Dunst's role in "Civil War" have any potential for a BA nom? The movie is being very well received by critics and the GP. 

We'll see it if (and Challengers) can maintain momentum throughout awards season since they released so early. Awards season for 2024/2025 hasn't really kicked into gear yet. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

aH2vhke.gif

This is masterpiece on so many levels :jonnycat: like my faves doing one of the best pop songs ever released :jonnycat:

• Like 2

It's upsetting that we'll never get a performance of Hey Girl :weeps:

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

Was La La Land nominated in the drama or comedy/musical category? 

'Comedy/Musical' but that fit perfectly that category, there isn't violence-nudity or those themes.

The only musical movie with dark elements I can think of it's the Bjork one and she was put in drama category for it.

Sweeney Todd, a violent movie musical was nominated in Musical at the Globes bc it was a musical, right where JFAD will be :bird:

58 minutes ago, TrymeB said:

It's high time the Globes separated Comedy category from Musicals. They aren't in the same realm. J:FaD is going to be a great example of a musical that isn't a comedy. 
Jimmy Fallon Comedy GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

There aren't enough movie releases of that genre to make that difference, musicals that not fit in comedies are basically not existent and for them it makes sense to put them in drama like they did with ASIB or the music biopics.

Also we don't know how the musical element will play in JFAD, the people who worked on it still claimed that there is music involved but that can't be considered traditional musical, that is why I still think this going to be in drama like first 'Joker', even if the 'Comedy/Musical' category would be more ideal for a win prospective.

• Thanks 1

i think it'll be pushed to Comedy/Musical

1 hour ago, TrymeB said:

I'd rather she flop while making music she is really passionate about than create something that lacks integrity just to get a few quick lil hits on the BB charts. 
Living Lady Gaga GIF by Apple Music

Exactly sis 

• Like 3

IMBD and other sites have been listing the movie as Crime/Drama/Musical 

I think I'll rewatch ahs hotel 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Are we moving or is the audio AI

It definitely doesn't seem like AI, idk if it leake dbefore somewhere idek

6 minutes ago, Miracle said:

It definitely doesn't seem like AI, idk if it leake dbefore somewhere idek

Is the part of her singing from somewhere and they impersonated/AI'd the speaking bit? I'm gagging

More Brazilian certifications

Chromatica I Gold

Replay Platinum

Sine From Above Platinum

Plastic Doll Platinum

Paparazzi 3x Platinum

I Don't Know What Love Is Platinum

A-YO Gold

La Vie En Rose Gold

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Chromatica I Gold

Replay Platinum

Sine From Above Platinum

Plastic Doll Platinum

Paparazzi 3x Platinum

A-YO Gold

La Vie En Rose Gold

poor Chromatica III still cert-less :suburban:

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

poor Chromatica III still cert-less :suburban:

it's what the worst interlude deserves

aviiiii-ezgif.com-effects.thumb.gif.3db8

The recording seems legit and not legit at the same time, but that story. Hooking up with DJWS and stealing the ARTPOP laptop? Child, how did they steal it, how did they bypass the password, how did they find files from 11 years ago.

Real Housewives Nene Leaks GIF by Slice

Edited by Pipii
  • Haha 4

28 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Chromatica I Gold

Replay Platinum

Sine From Above Platinum

Plastic Doll Platinum

Paparazzi 3x Platinum

A-YO Gold

La Vie En Rose Gold

G.U.Y. 2x Platinum

911 3x Platinum

Poker Face Diamond

Edited by BlondUnicorn
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Are we moving or is the audio AI

Oh great, we get to hear 2013'd rejects from her worst era.  People need to move on, we want new Gaga music.  :coffee2:

Edited by Archetype
  • Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 4

12 minutes ago, Pipii said:

The recording seems legit and not legit at the same time, but that story. Hooking up with DJWS and stealing the ARTPOP laptop? Child, how did they steal it, how did they bypass the password, how did they find files from 11 years ago.

Also finding the "ARTPOP laptop" as if DJWS keeps it out next to his bed with a giant "ARTPOP ACT II" label on it 

But you know what?  DJWS is exactly the type of person to wake up every morning to stare at a laptop full of ARTPOP recordings, so maybe there is truth to this.  :bibliahh:

Edited by Archetype
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Archetype said:

Also finding the "ARTPOP laptop" as if DJWS keeps it out next to his bed with a giant "ARTPOP ACT II" label on it 

But you know what?  DJWS is exactly the type of person to wake up every morning and stare at a laptop full of ARTPOP recordings, so maybe there is truth to this.  :bibliahh:

He actually got his laptop stolen in 2015. It says at Gaga's birthday party but it could've been at the hook up post birthday party / bathroom stalls and he just lied

https://www.digitalspy.com/music/a789060/yikes-lady-gagas-birthday-party-ends-with-dj-white-shadow-getting-his-laptop-stolen/

Edited by Miracle
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.