Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Alice doesn't go hard enough for it to be a lead, idk why people keep saying that

ROM or Stupid Love were the choices

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

• Replies 152.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

suddenly I want a hag album

2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

I just cant get over the whiplashes at the start like what is this honeyyyy :gaycat7:

kdjdkdksks I'm sorry its just so ******* embarrassing that a pop star of her caliber shares the same choreographer with Jojo ******* Siwa. The literal seizures :deadbanana:

• Like 3

Literally this year Gaga has a big chance to smash with the new album cause honestly everything what was release so far this year is so bad, Ariana sucks, bey as well, soon Taylor will have her moment but if we remove children from her fanbase suddenly it's 70% smaller. Anyway I feel like people will get bored with her soon enough, it's overexposure. The only threat is Billie at this point. No need to mention dua I guess :coffee:

6 minutes ago, Gam said:

Alice doesn't go hard enough for it to be a lead, idk why people keep saying that

Its way better than Stupid Love and more easy to listen to tbh. In the end both would have had about the same chart run but Alice wouldnt get so much hate 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Literally this year Gaga has a big chance to smash with the new album cause honestly everything what was release so far this year is so bad, Ariana sucks, bey as well, soon Taylor will have her moment but if we remove children from her fanbase suddenly it's 70% smaller. Anyway I feel like people will get bored with her soon enough, it's overexposure. The only threat is Billie at this point. No need to mention dua I guess :coffee:

you are doing way too much on these women whose albums will all perform better than LG7 except maybe Dua

IMG_0112.thumb.gif.619f56d41d14044d5e615

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

Its way better than Stupid Love and more easy to listen to tbh. In the end both would have had about the same chart run but Alice wouldnt get so much hate 

Definitely easier to listen to but if Alice was the song to show off the album a lot of people would of lost interest imo :chick3:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Gam said:

Definitely easier to listen to but if Alice was the song to show off the album a lot of people would of lost interest imo :chick3:

They already weren't interested with SL and ROM as singles. 

27 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

you are doing way too much on these women whose albums will all perform better than LG7 except maybe Dua

we'll see about Cowboy Carter, the album is frontloaded as hell. But yeah, no way she's doing better than Ariana. 

edit : oh, they were talking about Taylor :rip: yeah, no way she's beating her. 

Edited by Summer Boy

Gaga's daughters are all talented and gorgeous :clap3:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Gam said:

Uhhh miss Alice is one of the hardest hitting songs on the album sis and definitely more so than Stupid Love. It's a laid back type of hard I'll admit but that baseline absolutely bops hard. :katie2: (Which is one of the reasons the tour version was a letdown because they cut most of the bass for some reason. :noparty:)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Perfect singles for Chromatica:

Lead: Alice

Second single: Rain On Me

Promo single with video: 911

Third single: Replay

Farewell promo single w/tour video: Enigma

Edited by Miracle
  • Thanks 4

12 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Uhhh miss Alice is one of the hardest hitting songs on the album sis and definitely more so than Stupid Love. It's a laid back type of hard I'll admit but that baseline absolutely bops hard. :katie2: (Which is one of the reasons the tour version was a letdown because they cut most of the bass for some reason. :noparty:)

Yep I love it too, great opener :clap3:

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Why does the Best Actress race feel totally empty this year? Gaga might actually sweep.

spacer.png

Sis the Oscars were just last month, it's too soon to say that and it all depends by the reception of the competition even if they're less but all acclaimed things can remain tricky

m0EgF7w.gif

• Like 1

:rofl:  Let the lashings resume. This has been a tough year for ORH 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

1 hour ago, Summer Boy said:

we'll see about Cowboy Carter, the album is frontloaded as hell. But yeah, no way she's doing better than Ariana. 

edit : oh, they were talking about Taylor :rip: yeah, no way she's beating her. 

I mean yeah.

Eternal Sunshine did incredible, holding very well. I'd absolutely love if LG7 gets longevity of that sort, since that's what been lacking in Gaga's latest releases is longevity, I think she can beat Ari's first week.

Cowboy Carter is doing even worse than Chromatica in the longevity department though, at least so far, it's been tragique, it's second single is about to fall off spotify 200 and it seems like absolutely nothing sticked other than Texas. It's interesting because 16 carriages (which I loved) falling off the face of the earth in like 2 seconds made this a possibility in my mind that Texas was a fluke.  Beyoncé is obviously a huge name in U.S.A. and had a massive first week (also helped by the fact that she played the streaming game with an insane length of 27 tracks) but in the long run that's not what impacts the GP. 

Billie I think will smash both first week and longevity, I'm sure she's coming out with quality as per usual. Dua's album release is shaping up to be a non-event, a string of underwhelming singles that are basically only being kept afloat by the major playlisting and radio push she's always given is a worrying sign, especially for an artist whose success is mostly derived off her singles, and then her album is like 30 minutes long so there won't be a lot to be excited about for that drop. 

Obviously, Taylor will dominate and outdo everyone (male or female). 

So, all in all, I would be very much satisfied with a first week that is a bit bigger than Ari's and has similar (realistically less, but not much less) longevity. I think if the quality and dedication to her craft is there, it's definitely possible. It would be that much more impressive coming from someone like Gaga who is also a major player in the acting industry (co-leading what is shaping up to be THE film of the year). It could be the year that cements her as a legend even to the naysayers (J:FAD alone might do that, though; music would be the cherry on top). 

So above Dua (debut and longevity-wise) and Beyoncé (longevity-wise) and close below Ari/Billie (overall) would be my optimistic but still not that unrealistic prediction. Let's see! 

Anyway sorry for the rant nn 

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Nicola is so hot and he always does something great with Gaga. I hope they keep working together. Gaga fire Ratchy and hire Nicola as your creative director challenge. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I mean yeah.

Eternal Sunshine did incredible, holding very well. I'd absolutely love if LG7 gets longevity of that sort, since that's what been lacking in Gaga's latest releases is longevity, I think she can beat Ari's first week.

Cowboy Carter is doing even worse than Chromatica in the longevity department though, at least so far, it's been tragique, it's second single is about to fall off spotify 200 and it seems like absolutely nothing sticked other than Texas. It's interesting because 16 carriages (which I loved) falling off the face of the earth in like 2 seconds made this a possibility in my mind that Texas was a fluke.  Beyoncé is obviously a huge name in U.S.A. and had a massive first week (also helped by the fact that she played the streaming game with an insane length of 27 tracks) but in the long run that's not what impacts the GP. 

Billie I think will smash both first week and longevity, I'm sure she's coming out with quality as per usual. Dua's album release is shaping up to be a non-event, a string of underwhelming singles that are basically only being kept afloat by the major playlisting and radio push she's always given is a worrying sign, especially for an artist whose success is mostly derived off her singles, and then her album is like 30 minutes long so there won't be a lot to be excited about for that drop. 

Obviously, Taylor will dominate and outdo everyone (male or female). 

So, all in all, I would be very much satisfied with a first week that is a bit bigger than Ari's and has similar (realistically less, but not much less) longevity. I think if the quality and dedication to her craft is there, it's definitely possible. It would be that much more impressive coming from someone like Gaga who is also a major player in the acting industry (co-leading what is shaping up to be THE film of the year). It could be the year that cements her as a legend even to the naysayers (J:FAD alone might do that, though; music would be the cherry on top). 

So above Dua (debut and longevity-wise) and Beyoncé (longevity-wise) and close below Ari/Billie (overall) would be my optimistic but still not that unrealistic prediction. Let's see! 

Anyway sorry for the rant nn 

Oh and our arch-nemesis Katy, the less talented of the bunch, will tank, of course. 

:ryan3:

That Brazilian account LadyGagaSource who spilled on J:FAD spoilers got suspended. That's how we know they're real. I liked how they sounded, so I'm (even more) perched. :jonnycat:

I've watched dozens of reactions to the trailer by now and have yet to come across a negative comment about either the trailer or Ms. Gaga :clownny: In fact it's praise after praise after praise. 

:gaygacat4:

8 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

That Brazilian account LadyGagaSource who spilled on J:FAD spoilers got suspended. That's how we know they're real. I liked how they sounded, so I'm (even more) perched. :jonnycat:

was it the one 

Spoiler

where Harley's essentially the mastermind?

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

was it the one 

Reveal hidden contents

where Harley's essentially the mastermind?

Spoiler

Yes, I previously thought that was just something obvious they just inferred from the trailer. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:
  Hide contents

Yes, I previously thought that was just something obvious they just inferred from the trailer. 

hmm yeah i sorta like that.

Spoiler

i just worry that people are dumb and turn on GÀR irl bc of what her character does :eli:

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

hmm yeah i sorta like that.

Reveal hidden contents

i just worry that people are dumb and turn on GÀR irl bc of what her character does :eli:

Spoiler

at some point we have to make peace with the fact that some people never mentally progress past the age of 12 and not worry too much about those scenarios 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.