Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Gagaween is gonna be specially good this year, I hope Gags and her team do something to make the gains be even bigger. Some visuals, a cool halloween themed magazine cover, maybe a Halloween performance, Bloody Mary and Monster music videos (:eli:), better playlisting, new trends, a new scary single.

AuRODGA.gif

Edited by Artur

• Replies 158.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

3 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

When Gar becomes to Halloween what Mariah is to Xmas :gaycat1:

She really missed a huge Halloween classic by not releasing Monster as a single at the VMAs 2010 (September 12), followed by a music video

AuRODGA.gif

JohnWayneHolland
2 minutes ago, Artur said:

She really missed a huge Halloween classic by not releasing Monster as a single at the VMAs 2010 (September 12), followed by a music video

AuRODGA.gif

Call me delusional but i think Bloody Mary will become a Halloween classic, and maybe it isn't too late for Monster to become one too, after what happened with BM i feel like any song could smash, it just needs the right TikTok user to make the right TikTok at the right time

AuRODGA.gif

Bloody Mary

Monster

Replay

All future Halloween classics 

AuRODGA.gif

18 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Call me delusional but i think Bloody Mary will become a Halloween classic, and maybe it isn't too late for Monster to become one too, after what happened with BM i feel like any song could smash, it just needs the right TikTok user to make the right TikTok at the right time

AuRODGA.gif

Bloody Mary

Monster

Replay

All future Halloween classics 

AuRODGA.gif

Considering Monster was never really promoted outside of a few performances, its yearly 500k peak on Halloween kinda makes it a cute indie scary classic already. Also, the fact that it just got its biggest 2023 update yet (more than it used to do during most October days). I feel like it may reach 1M daily this year. Interscope better pay someone to make it trend all over reels, tiktoks, etc.

I will keep my hopes down for Bloody for now. Although I think there is no way it's not seeing a bump since every gay and every girl in the US will be dressed as Wednesday this year. If they want it to become one, they better start preparing a really cool music video (featuring Jenna) and a small EP with the sped up version.

AuRODGA.gif

As much as I hate to say it. RepSLAY becoming a Halloween classic out of nowhere feels like a huge reach. It's not a "in your face" monster/scary song like the other two.

Maybe if Gags is smart enough to include all the songs (+ Sour Candy, Teeth and a new bop) in a special Gagaween EP...

AuRODGA.gif

Edited by Artur

If Wednesday season 2 is released around Halloween and the premiere uses Bloody Mary, we will have a Halloween classic on our hands 

JohnWayneHolland
42 minutes ago, Artur said:

Considering Monster was never really promoted outside of a few performances, its yearly 500k peak on Halloween kinda makes it a cute indie scary classic already. Also, the fact that it just got its biggest 2023 update yet (more than it used to do during most October days). I feel like it may reach 1M daily this year. Interscope better pay someone to make it trend all over reels, tiktoks, etc.

I will keep my hopes down for Bloody for now. Although I think there is no way it's not seeing a bump since every gay and every girl in the US will be dressed as Wednesday this year. If they want it to become one, they better start preparing a really cool music video (featuring Jenna) and a small EP with the sped up version.

AuRODGA.gif

As much as I hate to say it. RepSLAY becoming a Halloween classic out of nowhere feels like a huge reach. It's not a "in your face" monster/scary song like the other two.

Maybe if Gags is smart enough to include all the songs (+ Sour Candy, Teeth and a new bop) in a special Gagaween EP...

AuRODGA.gif

Monster getting 1M+ streams this Halloween would be a dream tbh, I'll make some Spooky TikToks myself if needed.

I feel like even if Bloody Mary doesn't become a Halloween classic it will get way better boosts than before it went viral, so it's a win in my book

Repslay going viral was more of a wishful thinking, it's not really a Halloween song but it does have a mildly spooky vibe.

I feel like a Gagaween EP wouldn't do much nowadays, we need playlisting but Gar's team would never do that because they're stuck in the past and don't know how to promote a song in today's music climate

AuRODGA.gif

1 hour ago, Artur said:

AuRODGA.gif

AuRODGA.gif

Not to get my hopes up either, but I still think there's a lot of untapped potential for BM over the years tbh. Her team better push it in October and when the next season of Wednesday drops

32 minutes ago, Universo said:

Bloody Mary going #1 on Billboard every Halloween starting this year yup yup

AuRODGA.gif

Video directed by Ryan Murphy coming this summer

AuRODGA.gif

Just got out of class and turned on the radio and bloody marry came on:WAP:

2 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

Bloody Mary replacing Thriller as the new cultural Halloween classic 

The Craft Witch GIF

Monster would’ve erased that song from history if Godga had released it and given it a Bad Romance level video.

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Monster would’ve erased that song from history if Godga had released it and given it a Bad Romance level video.

spacer.png

iggy azalea s GIF

It's not about sex or champagne
You holy fool
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

HTB7.gif

GÁR should have The Daniels direct the music video of her next lead.

spacer.png

Celebrating my bday early tomorrow (which is actually the same day as GodGa’s hihi)

Cant wait to bug the DJs to play GÁR all night long

spacer.png

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

GÁR should have The Daniels direct the music video of her next lead.

spacer.png

So here for that but we all know it's gonna be Richy for the lead

AuRODGA.gif

POP

+68 spins

+0,362 ai

HAC

+47 spins

+0,236 ai

Look in the mirror and repeat 3 times

BLOODY MARY

BLOODY MARY

BLOODY MARY

:wanda:

Edited by industry baby

Just now, industry baby said:

POP

+68 spins

+0,362 ai

HAC

+47 spins

+0,236 ai

Look in the mirror and repeat 3 times

BLOODY MARY

BLOODY MARY

BLOODY MARY

:wanda:

yes bloody mary, yes radio hit

yes bloody mary, yes radio hit :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

yes bloody mary, yes radio hit :jonny5:

Mary is that b-tch

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.