Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

2 hours ago, anklebiterrs said:

I doubt it tbh. I think she’ll only appear Oscar night if at all and dip out of the public eye for another year or so. 

I wouldn't count the luncheon out so easily. It is generally important for nominees to attend the luncheon as the Academy plays VERY CLOSE attention to who attends the luncheon. Meryl Streep has previously talked about the important of Oscar Luncheon. It's also required for networking purposes. We know she's busy filming but let's also not be too doubtful since Joker 2 set and Oscar luncheon are all in Hollywood. One day out of filming is not going to mess up her flow lol. Keep in mind when she was filming ASIB she was also performing at Coachella.

• Replies 152.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Brendan Gleeson, who’s also nominated, is filming w Gar rn and im presuming he’s gonna be attending the luncheon, why not fad then

16 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Is it me or sampling has become very prominent in music lately? Flowers, I'm Good (Blue), Break My Soul, Super Freaky Girl... 

What does everyone think of the idea of Gaga sampling a well-known song? I think it's her best chance of getting a hit. 

I would like for her to sample Hot Stuff or Call Me :sistrens:

Would love her sampling more classics as long as they're reworked/there's a lil twist in them like Replay for example. But I don't really like the recent laziness and the trend of basically copy pasting a song. SFG is basically being carried entirely by the sample. I love I'm Good but it has to be one of the laziest hits from recent times too. :skull:

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Would love her sampling more classics as long as they're reworked/there's a lil twist in them like Replay for example. But I don't really like the recent laziness and the trend of basically copy pasting a song. SFG is basically being carried entirely by the sample. I love I'm Good but it has to be one of the laziest hits from recent times too. :skull:

'Replay' is done perfectly and it's more subtle than other cases, I'm here if done like that.

6 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

Brendan Gleeson, who’s also nominated, is filming w Gar rn and im presuming he’s gonna be attending the luncheon, why not fad then

because fad is balls deep in the method acting probably chewing on a rat carcass as we speak 

EEC2D03B-6A61-4ED8-9651-6602C0855873.thu

14 hours ago, PlERRE said:

I forgot she has a studio in her house and we won't know about a possible new album recording till she goes to electric lady to finish the album. 

She sold that house bestie nnnn. It’s over 

spacer.png

Last time I bitched about the radio update, it also improved.

I did it on purpose, my power :coffee:

I wonder if Swine will get a boost from conservatives making that performance go viral :gaycat2:

17 minutes ago, besaid said:

I wonder if Swine will get a boost from conservatives making that performance go viral :gaycat2:

It didn’t so far.

:cm:

Gaga may go brunette during the awards campaign for Joker 2 since she will likely want to differentiate herself from the blonde character as much she can just like she did in reverse fo asib and house of gucci. 

PF coming back for BR's total on Spotify. The way the two somehow stay neck and neck.

15 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Imagine hearing this and preferring some auntie ballads album

spacer.png

Dorian could really deliver the Gaga album we've all been waiting for

8EnHfZq.gif

4 minutes ago, flower moon said:

Dorian could really deliver the Gaga album we've all been waiting for

8EnHfZq.gif

A left field progressive pop magnum opus. And Gen-Z/TikTok obviously prefers edgier music, so they would eat it up. Music and the bling.

8EnHfZq.gif

24 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Imagine hearing this and preferring some auntie ballads album

spacer.png

Nnn right, progressive pop/rock excellence 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Nnn right, progressive pop/rock excellence 

spacer.png

B-b-but America only stans her hagpop music

Hx1YSjS.gif

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

B-b-but America only stans her hagpop music

Hx1YSjS.gif

N-n-not when Bloody Mary is about to outstream, outpeak, and outsell Drop My Flop 

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

A left field progressive pop magnum opus. And Gen-Z/TikTok obviously prefers edgier music, so they would eat it up. Music and the bling.

8EnHfZq.gif

I want a Doja collab if we’re going to these lengths 

spacer.png

Scratch My Balls is truly the biggest stain on her music career. No artistic integrity, memorable melody, or iconography. Literally DOA fish in the water. Can’t wait until we never acknowledge it again after the Oscars 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

N-n-not when Bloody Mary is about to outstream, outpeak, and outsell Drop My Flop 

spacer.png

It can't be true, I was told the GP is only here for her ballads now

Hx1YSjS.gif

1 minute ago, luckythisway said:

I want a Doja collab if we’re going to these lengths 

spacer.png

Doja is teasing a more hardcore album, so maybe Ga can hop on a track

Hx1YSjS.gif

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Doja is teasing a more hardcore album, so maybe Ga can hop on a track

Hx1YSjS.gif

I think she was trolling when she said that. Her next album is predominantly rap (allegedly). 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.