Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

4 minutes ago, flower moon said:

Dorian could really deliver the Gaga album we've all been waiting for

8EnHfZq.gif

A left field progressive pop magnum opus. And Gen-Z/TikTok obviously prefers edgier music, so they would eat it up. Music and the bling.

8EnHfZq.gif

24 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Imagine hearing this and preferring some auntie ballads album

spacer.png

Nnn right, progressive pop/rock excellence 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Nnn right, progressive pop/rock excellence 

spacer.png

B-b-but America only stans her hagpop music

Hx1YSjS.gif

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

B-b-but America only stans her hagpop music

Hx1YSjS.gif

N-n-not when Bloody Mary is about to outstream, outpeak, and outsell Drop My Flop 

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

A left field progressive pop magnum opus. And Gen-Z/TikTok obviously prefers edgier music, so they would eat it up. Music and the bling.

8EnHfZq.gif

I want a Doja collab if we’re going to these lengths 

spacer.png

Scratch My Balls is truly the biggest stain on her music career. No artistic integrity, memorable melody, or iconography. Literally DOA fish in the water. Can’t wait until we never acknowledge it again after the Oscars 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

N-n-not when Bloody Mary is about to outstream, outpeak, and outsell Drop My Flop 

spacer.png

It can't be true, I was told the GP is only here for her ballads now

Hx1YSjS.gif

1 minute ago, luckythisway said:

I want a Doja collab if we’re going to these lengths 

spacer.png

Doja is teasing a more hardcore album, so maybe Ga can hop on a track

Hx1YSjS.gif

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Doja is teasing a more hardcore album, so maybe Ga can hop on a track

Hx1YSjS.gif

I think she was trolling when she said that. Her next album is predominantly rap (allegedly). 

spacer.png

Considering how receptive radio was to playing HMH and BM, I don't understand why Interscope didn't try sending 911. So dumb

Just now, luckythisway said:

I think she was trolling when she said that. Her next album is predominantly rap (allegedly). 

spacer.png

Girl you can rap over any kind of instrumental.

Hx1YSjS.gif

“I know that I’ve done a lot of pink and soft things, a lot of pop and glittery sounds,” she says, “but for this next era, I’m going in a more masculine direction.” Whenever the next album arrives — date unknown, though they’re guaranteeing sometime this year — one thing is for sure: Pastels won’t be a part of it. Maybe pop won’t either.

It's not happening anyway, so

Hx1YSjS.gif

4 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Scratch My Balls is truly the biggest stain on her music career. No artistic integrity, memorable melody, or iconography. Literally DOA fish in the water. Can’t wait until we never acknowledge it again after the Oscars 

spacer.png

CoolPolishedFrenchbulldog-size_restricte

literally enough, the way y'all hate on her music more than OGHs sometimes is v telling

4 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

spacer.png

Like it isn't objectively her worst song ever, but it's damn close. :toofunny3: It's poorly executed and artistically boring. :toofunny3:

spacer.png

Good for those who like it, but we can stop the delulu that it's some masterpiece hit

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Considering how receptive radio was to playing HMH and BM, I don't understand why Interscope didn't try sending 911. So dumb

Not too much on Gar being a radio darling nnn. She hasn’t had an actual radio hit since Applause 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

CoolPolishedFrenchbulldog-size_restricte

literally enough, the way y'all hate on her music more than OGHs sometimes is v telling

I have high expectations. Also a Dope stan, so you’re preaching to the wrong choir 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Girl you can rap over any kind of instrumental.

Hx1YSjS.gif

It's not happening anyway, so

Hx1YSjS.gif

Well when you put it like that lmao. Forgive my senior moment 

spacer.png

And yeah you’re probably right. If she’s ducking Bad Bunny like this, Miss Doja is probably on her blocked caller list too 

spacer.png

Edited by luckythisway

Government Hooker was truly ahead of the curve. It's really the only one that dives into the industrial wave/hyperpop sound the most which became more common later in the decade. It's aged well, no wonder TikTok chose it.

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Like it isn't objectively her worst song ever, but it's damn close. :toofunny3: It's poorly executed and artistically boring. :toofunny3:

spacer.png

Good for those who like it, but we can stop the delulu that it's some masterpiece hit

spacer.png

The most frustrating part is it being the successor to Take My Breath Away, one of the most iconic soundtrack songs of all time. Like Gar KNEW she had big shoes to fill but she walked into the studio barefoot  

spacer.png

When Gar finds a balance between HagPop and Dark Bawps and delivers a sophisticated, mature and experimental dark album 

Hx1YSjS.gif

21 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

spacer.png

Enough of the endless negativity in this base. 
Why not talk about songs you actually like? 

For example:

I really like Gaga’s song Hold My Hand. It is very unique that it’s a ballad that uses drums, especially when everyone was expecting a piano ballad. Her vocals are great in it and it fits perfectly in the film. Hopefully it wins an Oscar :-*

1 minute ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

When Gar finds a balance between HagPop and Dark Bawps and delivers a sophisticated, mature and experimental dark album 

Hx1YSjS.gif

So Speechless (aka the best song in her discog)? Here for that

spacer.png

Hold My Hand hopefully wins an Oscar but I agree that I can’t wait for it to be forgotten once the awards season ends. Such a disappointing song. Very unlike Godga.

Edited by DonnieDarko

1 minute ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Enough of the endless negativity in this base. 
Why not talk about songs you actually like? 

For example:

I really like Gaga’s song Hold My Hand. It is very unique that it’s a ballad that uses drums, especially when everyone was expecting a piano ballad. Her vocals are great in it and it fits perfectly in the film. Hopefully it wins an Oscar :-*

Ok. Speechless is the best song she’s ever released. It perfectly showcases her dive bar roots, prowess as a classically trained pianist, (arguably) her most effective lyricism, & a stellar vocal performance to boot. And she wrote it all by herself! Should’ve won SOTY/ROTY :-*

2 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

So Speechless (aka the best song in her discog)? Here for that

spacer.png

Literally a 100 score on Metacritic

Hx1YSjS.gif

8 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Hx1YSjS.gif

Sounds like a cacophony pending

Hx1YSjS.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.