Kelly Clarkson

Phoenixstar

Seem like Jason is ready and might be headed to the pre ceremony so guessing that’s where hers will be given out? Jason might accept if she wins, but she could still show up 🤔 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

I would be very surprised if Kelly attends any of the event. She didn’t attend the Emmy’s, which were more in her favor of winning. Then again, I would’ve never expected her to attend the PCAs either lol, so at this point who knows. 

Gold Derby has the odds in favor of Diana Ross, and with Kelly and Michael both having around the same odds. General discussions around the awards seem to reflect that as well. It would be a shame because WCCA is truly one of Kelly’s best albums, and the originals alone outdo the rest of the nominees work, but I get the sentiment behind a vote for Diana. 

Edited by based

Yeah most are betting on Diana Ross to win, so not getting my hopes up. I’m just glad WCCA was nominated and have no expectations so that I don’t get disappointed lol. Same with the Emmys and the other awards. She deserves way more Grammys though. :lakitu:

15 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

Seem like Jason is ready and might be headed to the pre ceremony so guessing that’s where hers will be given out? Jason might accept if she wins, but she could still show up 🤔 

That’s what I saw too. I love how she lets her team shine and have fun at these events. 

5 minutes ago, based said:

I would be very surprised if Kelly attends any of the event. She didn’t attend the Emmy’s, which were more in her favor of winning. Then again, I would’ve never expected her to attend the PCAs either lol, so at this point who knows. 

Gold Derby has the odds in favor of Diana Ross, and with Kelly and Michael both having around the same odds. General discussions around the awards seem to reflect that as well. It would be a shame because WCCA is truly one of Kelly’s best albums, and the originals alone outdo the rest of the nominees work, but I get the sentiment behind a vote for Diana. 

I mean anything is possible but Diana and Buble might win. But voters could always be split between them two and Kelly could race ahead. 

22 minutes ago, kellysclarkson said:

Buble won

Ew, what is wrong with the Grammys. Diana or Kelly should've won. Damnit.

Eh.... She's never had a team/label around her that pushes. It cost $$$ to campaign for these things. Closes we ever got was the Stronger era.

Given Atlantic's confidence in this new record, maybe next year we'll get a slew of nominations. Who knows.

Edited by jpsketch

1 hour ago, jpsketch said:

Eh.... She's never had a team/label around her that pushes. It cost $$$ to campaign for these things. Closes we ever got was the Stronger era.

Given Atlantic's confidence in this new record, maybe next year we'll get a slew of nominations. Who knows.

It’s easy for Kelly to get nominated so I’m not worried about that. It’s the winning them part. I have to believe that the reason Kelly don’t win Grammys is because she doesn’t really play the game or have her team/label go out and campaign hard in the music industry. So idk. 

Yeah ima need the whole show on YouTube tomorrow but also a Kelly and pink EP cos their voices can do ballads, uptempo, mid tempo ugh gimme gimme gimme :jonnycat:

If this tweets true, it looks like we're getting another Songs and Stories episode next week with Babyface.

Rumours of a working title of a song called “Hero” seem to be popping up online :gaycat3:

31 minutes ago, based said:

Let’s hope those alleged lyrics aren’t it :biblio:

Well the "By the way, piece by piece, I found out my hero was me" line is something Kelly confirmed from the album a while back. Though, I thought she said the song was called Rock Hudson not Hero (and the concept she talked about with that song is much more interesting then the alleged lyrics).

However, I can also totally see her writing the alleged lyrics too.

Alleged lyrics are very generic. Fingers crossed the leak is false. 

2 hours ago, Julianna Calm Down said:

Alleged lyrics are very generic. Fingers crossed the leak is false. 

Those lyrics are very much giving the fake “A Woman’s Touch” (which turned out to be a not so distant relative of Whole Lotta Woman :rip:) lyrics leak pre-MOL release. 

Can someone else find them just for a laugh? 

1 hour ago, br3tt said:

Those lyrics are very much giving the fake “A Woman’s Touch” (which turned out to be a not so distant relative of Whole Lotta Woman :rip:) lyrics leak pre-MOL release. 

:ahh: Totally forgot about that gem of a “leak”. Please, one of you girls unearth that bop for us

2 hours ago, br3tt said:

i remember a user called sky-something INSISTED for weeks, that the song was real.

And then they started to spread fake tracklists and other single names. (Crocodile Tears by Katy Perry comes to mind)

It was a mess.

And does anyone remember that "happy happy dance" user, that posted a million dancing banana emojis in this thread?

Or Kellys secret spy account "north & south"?! 

4 hours ago, br3tt said:

Omg that was source of so many memes :gaycatina1:

yeah I read those lyrics and thought “wordy” but naturally we don’t know what the melody is and they might work really really well. Just hope it’s not invincible 7.0

Also, with rumours of the divorce settlements hitting, Kelly had better use that as inspiration to push the era into great levels of success. “Oh you see that big payment, I covered it quickly with this cute lil single” and you see this monthly support “hero” covers it every month, so thanks #mymontana 

19 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Also, with rumours of the divorce settlements hitting, Kelly had better use that as inspiration to push the era into great levels of success. “Oh you see that big payment, I covered it quickly with this cute lil single” and you see this monthly support “hero” covers it every month, so thanks #mymontana 

what rumor is that? 

Really hope Hero isn’t a song or single, that would be a very generic title imo. She can do better. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.