• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

Ariana reposted Kelly’s post yesterday. I think she follows some fan accounts that post her stats. I hope she sees how well it’s doing so she wants to promote it more lol. 

UTT and SCYHM doing so much better this year is exciting. 

19 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

Ariana reposted Kelly’s post yesterday. I think she follows some fan accounts that post her stats. I hope she sees how well it’s doing so she wants to promote it more lol. 

UTT and SCYHM doing so much better this year is exciting. 

Kelly’s IG account tagged Ariana in it. 

What do you think we’ll see by the season ends? 70-75 million on Spotify?

Also, on UTT, you see the revenue stats I’ve seen posted in *places*. Does anyone know what the parameters are? USA only? Kelly’s income not total income? Explíquenme porfis 

34 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

What do you think we’ll see by the season ends? 70-75 million on Spotify?

60-75 the closer to Christmas days are unpredictable and will be the biggest streaming days. 

13 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Also, on UTT, you see the revenue stats I’ve seen posted in *places*. Does anyone know what the parameters are? USA only? Kelly’s income not total income? Explíquenme porfis 

This link is the only thing I’ve seen 

https://hitsdailydouble.com/song_revenue_chart 

24 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

60-75 the closer to Christmas days are unpredictable and will be the biggest streaming days. 

This link is the only thing I’ve seen 

https://hitsdailydouble.com/song_revenue_chart 

Thanks for the link, o think the way it was pasted elsewhere made it confusing as to what the numbers meant. So I guess from this cv art we can figure out the total number of streams from other sites like Apple and Amazon by subtracting the Spotify numbers. Interesting 

2 hours ago, RealityBites said:

Kelly’s IG account tagged Ariana in it. 

I meant like AG doesn’t post everything she’s tagged in, but maaaaybe she saw how well it’s doing (she follows fan stats accounts and sometimes reposts things on her music stats.) Or maybe not, but glad she reposted it either way lol. :)

Hopefully both songs continue to do well!

18 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

Random as hell. LMAO. Kind of a bop tho.

But this kid is... you know... :gaycat2:

Apparently SCYHM is being sent to pop and HAC radio soon so that’s great!

it almost feels like Atlantic are working this song quite organically, which is really useful for them to see what works with Kelly (although they gotta factor the ari factor in)

I keep thinking towards the next album, I really hope the lead single properly takes advantage of the Spotify algorithms post Xmas as she’ll have had a lot of listeners so it should appear in release radars but hopefully high in other key playlists. 

I just really hope they’re clever about how to sustain interest in it. Think Toyota stronger advert and tiktok ideas and look at pink’s recent single as a warning of what happens if no plan 

Also does WCCA… have more Spotify streams than MOL when you add in life and remix versions?

I was just thinking all 3 of Xmas Eve (both versions), UTT and SCYHM have around 40 million so that’s 120 from them alone.

I have all the spreadsheet data on my laptop so I’ll check later today but in my insomnia I feel like it might have surpassed it (which would again show some growth from Atlantic - despite the misses of I Dare You and CIC - as a lead it’s a good song but didn’t work as a lead for some reason Atlantic hopefully understand or even planned given timescales of new album)

Edited by BravoTangoWhiskey

16 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Apparently SCYHM is being sent to pop and HAC radio soon so that’s great!

it almost feels like Atlantic are working this song quite organically, which is really useful for them to see what works with Kelly (although they gotta factor the ari factor in)

I keep thinking towards the next album, I really hope the lead single properly takes advantage of the Spotify algorithms post Xmas as she’ll have had a lot of listeners so it should appear in release radars but hopefully high in other key playlists. 

I just really hope they’re clever about how to sustain interest in it. Think Toyota stronger advert and tiktok ideas and look at pink’s recent single as a warning of what happens if no plan 

Those twitters are fake that posted it’s going to pop radio. I saw that too. 

3 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

Those twitters are fake that posted it’s going to pop radio. I saw that too. 

Oh I saw it kce but they didn’t say where they got it from so it probably was the same place :( shame 

1 minute ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Oh I saw it kce but they didn’t say where they got it from so it probably was the same place :( shame 

MOL 218,279,604

WCCA 126,013,840 (without CE Spotify) 

Christmas Eve Spotify 20,889,050

7 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

MOL 218,279,604

WCCA 126,013,840 (without CE Spotify) 

Christmas Eve Spotify 20,889,050

Thank you :heart:

i do wish Spotify made visible the play counts on mobile beyond the top 5 recurrents 

Edited by BravoTangoWhiskey

PHEW the way UTT is becoming a Christmas classic :WAP:

I wonder if this song will ever get to #1 on the Hot 100. Mariah's song doesn't seem to be as popular as it was in the past few years based on my observation of the chart so far this year. Maybe at some point UTT will continue to keep growing in popularity and one year it will be enough to get it to #1. One can dream. But first, we gotta get this song to the top 10 lol. Is there a way we can organize a streaming party for this and SCYHM?

• ATRL Moderator

The way she DESERVES multiple Christmas classics I mean UTT, Wrapped in Red (song), Merry Christmas (To the One I Used to Know), Glow, Christmas Eve, Under the Mistletoe :wanda:God I love her Christmas catalogue 

25 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

The way she DESERVES multiple Christmas classics I mean UTT, Wrapped in Red (song), Merry Christmas (To the One I Used to Know), Glow, Christmas Eve, Under the Mistletoe :wanda:God I love her Christmas catalogue 

I would love to see Merry Christmas (To the One I Used to Know) get a Because of You type music video. That video would be a masterpiece. 

Edited by publikcitizen

• ATRL Moderator
20 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I would love to see Merry Christmas (To the One I Used to Know) get a Because of You type music video. That video would be a masterpiece. 

Me too! :wanda:A beautifully devastating song that deserves an equally heartbreaking visual 

57 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I wonder if this song will ever get to #1 on the Hot 100. Mariah's song doesn't seem to be as popular as it was in the past few years based on my observation of the chart so far this year. Maybe at some point UTT will continue to keep growing in popularity and one year it will be enough to get it to #1. One can dream. But first, we gotta get this song to the top 10 lol. Is there a way we can organize a streaming party for this and SCYHM?

There's no reason why we shouldn't jump into the top 10 next week. We all ave to coordinate!

Keep streaming, y'all.

Santa, Can't You Hear Me also re-entered the UK singles chart this week at 80. Higher than it was at this point last year.

2 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

also Every Christmas... it's one of my Top 5 Kelly songs. just perfectly written and performed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.