• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thismoment

• Tistotal

• justlore

• XxxKatyCatxxX

:rip: she is the worst , she completely wasted 2022 and 2023 , I hate ver 

9 hours ago, Katy V.! said:

Time is in her favor, his brain is rotting slowly but surely away.

As this outlet reported, Carl has Huntington’s disease, which slowly attacks areas of the brain like dementia or Alzheimer’s. He is bedridden and unable to be present in the courtroom for the trial due to his ailing health issues. We're told that is why Kameron and Court are hell-bent on facing Perry in court.

Once he is gone, his heirs turn into greedy locusts only caring about "gib monies" and do whatever it takes to unlock inheritance like giving in to Katy's demands. You learn the true nature of your family members when the fight over inheritance money begins.

Asking him for the missed rental earnings the mansion normally gives or compensate her additional spending caused by not getting the mansion quickly enough.

“In addition to the $2,670,000 in damages she is claiming for rental income she allegedly lost by not receiving title to Mr. Westcott’s home in 2020, she has produced a lease dated August 20, 2021, for property with the address redacted and with monthly rent of $75,000 and claims an additional $2,669,682 in damages for everything from rent to the cable TV bill at the leased house,” Westcott lawyer, Andrew J. Thomas, stated.

https://radaronline.com/p/katy-perry-seeks-53-million-in-damages-from-84-year-old-vet-mansion-lawsuit/

If she got the mansion on time she could rent it out for 2.67 million dollar or save 2.67 million dollar additional costs of renting another property.

His lawyer exaggerates like she is claiming both at the same time.

Edited by katykater

5 hours ago, Fastlane said:

Only if it will be taped on the video with HIH playing at the background :deadbanana2:

Litmus do your thing :clap3:

Can she do anything substantial omg... who cares about a peppa pig collabs toddlers aren't gonna stream your music Katheryn :rip: I blame Daisy

5 hours ago, thismoment said:

The renaissance is near, i can feel it. She’ll be having her Flowers moment next year :wanda:

watch her releasing something bored :gaycat7:

2 hours ago, nooniebao said:

We’re ready!! :ghostface:

Mawma about to get it in out in public

Wait I didn't read it's from 2020

Edited by Dark Miracles

I'm SO ready for a new era :WAP:

I hope she has an album date when she releases the lead single. What she did the last time was NOT it, releasing singles as if she was a new artist or something.

Unconditionally being at the top of her "This is.." playlist :deadbanana2:

Making it viral is the only way to lift the curse 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.