• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Cheers

• Delusional

• inmymendes

• 2 weeks later...

:clap3: 

Imagine if the droplets were added to Purpose? Let Me Love You is a classic and getting around 670k daily on Spotify and 455k on YouTube daily despite Justin paying it complete DUST. 

18 minutes ago, Cheers said:

:clap3: 

Imagine if the droplets were added to Purpose? Let Me Love You is a classic and getting around 670k daily on Spotify and 455k on YouTube daily despite Justin paying it complete DUST. 

But I was told by a certain fanbase that the album is forgotten despite how big it was during its time :dies:

New album on the way confirmed.

I am worried that the album is going to be slow though.. I want bops :biblio:

I'm always here for more Biebs, fully expected him to be on hiatus for years though.

8 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

I'm always here for more Biebs, fully expected him to be on hiatus for years though.

Justin loves releasing music. It's the touring that idk if he's gonna do much of. He should just do stadiums in select cities.

• 2 weeks later...

The power :ahh: 

1 hour ago, kendoll2001 said:

Young Bieber was ruthless with his interviews :dies: where's the one with Maria Manunos when you need it Harharhaaar

Coming out as a Frank Ocean stan might be one of the worst crimes he ever committed. This close to handing in my Belieber wig :biblio: 

14 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Coming out as a Frank Ocean stan might be one of the worst crimes he ever committed. This close to handing in my Belieber wig :biblio: 

Damn and here I was thinking you was playing :rainy:

22 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Damn and here I was thinking you was playing :rainy:

partially!

• 2 weeks later...

This is called impact !

• 1 month later...

Watt credits Rick Rubin with instilling the value of a light touch in him. He first met the superproducer in

2016 while in the studio working on Bieber’s ultimately shelved Michael Jackson–style pop album. (Watt on the recordings: “Amazing.”) Rubin was producing and Watt was lending a hand on fretwork. After, he offered Watt the chance to come over and preview mixes for him.

The album we could've had :eek: 

On 5/30/2023 at 5:57 PM, Cheers said:

WTF we need this :jonny5:

nz1het6efo4b1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

had no idea Justin had some lasagna named after him. King of Pop Culture!

@justinbieber

's "Company" posts its largest streaming day on Spotify since its original release in 2015, with over 484,629 streams yesterday. (07/06)

Oh wow!

Edited by Cheers

On 5/31/2023 at 1:57 AM, Cheers said:

Omgggggg 

Spoiler

Purpose eats that tho with its revolutionary sound 

7 hours ago, Cheers said:

Oh wow!

I just came to post about Company - taste won. I always struggle to understand why it didn’t do as well as the other singles 

I’ll Show You next! 

5 hours ago, Delusional said:

Omgggggg 

Reveal hidden contents

Purpose eats that tho with its revolutionary sound 

I just came to post about Company - taste won. I always struggle to understand why it didn’t do as well as the other singles 

I’ll Show You next! 

That was for the album that was supposed to come after Purpose :jonnycat:. They did Let Me Love You together and I guess Justin just decided to do droplets. 

1 hour ago, Cheers said:

That was for the album that was supposed to come after Purpose :jonnycat:. They did Let Me Love You together and I guess Justin just decided to do droplets. 

Oh omg I always forget Purpose was 2015 not 2016 :rip: I think it’s the tour that makes me think that 

Wow that’s interesting. I just can’t visualise what that would sound like? :rip: I think it would be inline with this vibe tho - the text is literally talking about MJ as well omg, how interesting (but this is from 2015) spacer.png

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.