• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

40 minutes ago, QueenB said:

still waiting on the dolby atmos version of cowdung carter

:suburban:

there is a fanmade version if youare interested

Excuse the throwback but what did she sample/have the women sing at 2:02? I have never recognized it or been able to find an answer and it's back to bugging me 

oh mother :jonnycat:

congrats on your Cockbjörk Award

F_zit5SW4AANst2.jpg:large 

1 hour ago, Joaco95 said:

:giraffe:

• Haha 4

I just can't stop listenin' to II HANDS, I hate myself. :gaynetcat4:

Idk if I'm supposed to post this here but there's a new bey fansite called bey daily.com where you can make an account like atrl 

• Like 1

Idk if I'm supposed to post this here but there's a new bey fansite called bey daily.com where you can make an account like atrl 

Beyoncé should've never had that hooker do those spoken word intros

1 hour ago, Subversive said:

Excuse the throwback but what did she sample/have the women sing at 2:02? I have never recognized it or been able to find an answer and it's back to bugging me 

Y'all might think I'm crazy, but this is one of my favorite performances/video from her.

I love how everything is colored in this Lime Green and how everyone is nearly identical. Even though he outfits is a mess, she looks amazing. 

She sound so good and you hear so much of her vocal maturity because of the key. 15 years ago, she would've insisted on singing 2 keys higher and screaming just to say she did. 

It's a shame that she didn't take advantage of the 'Performance Video' format style, because she would've effortlessly killed. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Subversive said:

they sang "After the rain, the pain, and the fight, imma leave footprints in the sky. Imma keep dreaming without closing my eyes"

I think she sampled/teased "I'M THAT GIRL" -- the part where she sings "I been thugging for my un-American life lights in these deep flawless skies." at least that's what social media concluded after Renaissance came out. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pr_ said:

I just can't stop listenin' to II HANDS, I hate myself. :gaynetcat4:

at least somebody still streaming cosplay carter. :spin:

DONK is mega viral on TikTok again. The missed opportunity she had to release it last year for ST's 10th anniversary...

• Thanks 1

Any news or rumours? Cowboy tour? Renaissance tour in streaming? Next single? Act III?

21 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Any news or rumours? Cowboy tour? Renaissance tour in streaming? Next single? Act III?

If it doesn't started with Cé and end with Davis, then it doesn't exist to her knowledge.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Destiny  Fulfilled is amazing. 

I've been listening to it again and my goodness. I almost got goosebumps listening to Free. It hits home right now. This is one of her best. Arguably top 5 in her discog

Edited by Nippy'sReceipts

4 hours ago, TizTiz said:

Y'all might think I'm crazy, but this is one of my favorite performances/video from her.

I love how everything is colored in this Lime Green and how everyone is nearly identical. Even though he outfits is a mess, she looks amazing. 

She sound so good and you hear so much of her vocal maturity because of the key. 15 years ago, she would've insisted on singing 2 keys higher and screaming just to say she did. 

It's a shame that she didn't take advantage of the 'Performance Video' format style, because she would've effortlessly killed. 

Be Alive getting more promo than this ******* trilogy I- :jonny2:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Nippy'sReceipts said:

Destiny  Fulfilled is amazing. 

I've been listening to it again and my goodness. I almost got goosebumps listening to Free. It hits home right now. This is one of her best. Arguably top 5 in her discog

Free is DC's best gospel song iktr :katie2:

22 minutes ago, king_queen said:

Be Alive getting more promo than this ******* trilogy I- :jonny2:

A big budget, televised live performance, from an award show at that, AND immediately uploaded to her YouTube channel. . . Unheard of now - just 2 years later

Her top songs on Apple Music right now are "Dance For You", "Telephone" (a feature), "Cuff It" and 'Irreplaceable". . . 

WHAT FACKING TIMES ARE WE LIVING IN

"II HANDS II HEAVEN" is literally RIGHT THERE

How do you fumble "16 CARRIAGES", "II MOST WANTED" AAAANNNNDDDDD "BODYGUARD" in six months

Question: would you sign the NDAs for working with Bey, knowing theres a high chance shes going to butcher the release or even cancel it?

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

Jay-Z is going down soon for financial reasons according to rumors and she's preparing to split up from him so maybe that is why she seemingly has also been more private lately + the black zipper hoodie returning since lemonade is a sign she might really be going through personal stuff behind the scenes and cowboy carter is honestly a pretty depressing album…

When you read between the lines there's crumbs in there :lakitu:

3 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Question: would you sign the NDAs for working with Bey, knowing theres a high chance shes going to butcher the release or even cancel it?

I'd sign the NDA trusting y'all would have my back when I spill and drop that GoFundMe link. :suburban:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Jay-Z is going down soon for financial reasons according to rumors and she's preparing to split up from him so maybe that is why she seemingly has also been more private lately + the black zipper hoodie returning since lemonade is a sign she might really be going through personal stuff behind the scenes and cowboy carter is honestly a pretty depressing album…

When you read between the lines there's crumbs in there :lakitu:

what in the fleahive post.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

what in the fleahive post.

spacer.png

ntm i'll link you the tea…in dm's bro

spacer.png

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.