• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

5 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The rollout has been really weird.  But seemingly effective so I guess we just trust them. 

As a stan, its frustrating because we want content. We've BEEN hyped for weeks, the work they're doing now is for casual fans and the GP. I just wish we'd get a bone or a little info.

No offense but the song is dropping on AM and Spotify. On TTH’s it’s moved down to #6 with Harry Styles back at #1 with his two month old single. I’m genuinely confused on what their strategy is. Hopefully a video will turn things around but I think someone in here mentioned that the window of opportunity for the video to make a big difference has been missed. I’m glad we will get a top 10 though all things considering.

I personally would like a visual because I can get a glimpse of what their vision is going forward. 

5 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The rollout has been really weird.  But seemingly effective so I guess we just trust them. 

As a stan, its frustrating because we want content. We've BEEN hyped for weeks, the work they're doing now is for casual fans and the GP. I just wish we'd get a bone or a little info.

Guys party more, that way u dont think so much about the rollout. Im having a great time atm 

2 minutes ago, carameldelight said:

No offense but the song is dropping on AM and Spotify. On TTH’s it’s moved down to #6 with Harry Styles back at #1 with his two month old single. I’m genuinely confused on what their strategy is. Hopefully a video will turn things around but I think someone in here mentioned that the window of opportunity for the video to make a big difference has been missed. I’m glad we will get a top 10 though all things considering.

I personally would like a visual because I can get a glimpse of what their vision is going forward. 

We can always hope for today.... like every other day. 

Gwuf.gif

Some news outlets legitimately reported the British Vogue BTS as the music video. I'm sick.

Gwuf.gif

Just now, *-ChriZ-* said:

Guys party more, that way u dont think so much about the rollout. Im having a great time atm 

I am literally in bed hungover, get away from me you beast

Jg68P3K.thumb.jpg.2a9f2aa5dcabff52529e14

BMS becomes her 8th #1 on UK Radio (with PD & HFTW).

Does anyone know what DC singles were #1 on UK radio?

Edited by JoAddams

46 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

And imagine the film is structured like a stage play with moving sets. 

zach-campbell-zachary-campbell.gif

I love this. Actually, the more I think about it, I wouldn’t be surprised if the last track of Act I Renaissance is titled Intermission. It would be the perfect segue to Act II (if there’s another album). 

My concern with two albums is how do you keep the fire going into the second album? JT did 20/20 Part II but that was ten years ago and the collective attention span of the world is drastically different.

I’m sure the MV is ready. Maybe they’re changing things up and want to wait bc her visuals have always been released along with the music? Idk just a thought 

So far Ive bought the digital single, the mystery box, limited edition vinyl, the physical album, digital album. I even purchased her British Vogue :skull: I should’ve bought Elle and Harper’s Bazaar when it came out. 
Now I need to get her other vinyls. The Renaissance one will be my first.

I really don’t want a visual album. Let’s keep this fun and mindless era going. I dont want anything that will be overanalyzed and frankly doesn’t help albums sales that much.

Im excited about act ii because back to back albums is how Ariana, Taylor, Bad Bunny and Drake have managed to become streaming giants. I just hope they handle that release well and ideally it wont be out until spring/summer 2023 to coincide with the tour 

A concept: 3 pop up shows, each sponsored by a streaming service. One in Los Angeles by Apple Music. One in New York by Spotify and one in London by Amazon. This will help her with the playlisting and long term streams. This is the best promo idea I can think of right now

1 hour ago, bitchfit said:

Yeah I think it was called “I’m That Girl”. I’ve not been able to find the picture again, though. 

Yup. That was it. 

excited to see if thats true

24 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

My concern with two albums is how do you keep the fire going into the second album? JT did 20/20 Part II but that was ten years ago and the collective attention span of the world is drastically different.

Good music. The quality needs to be there. We don’t want a case of all the good stuff was on act 1. 

17 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

I know I said I will wait till Tuesday to complain but where is the MV?

Gwuf.gif

Not you gave in quickly. 

Gwuf.gif

10 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

I really don’t want a visual album. Let’s keep this fun and mindless era going. I dont want anything that will be overanalyzed and frankly doesn’t help albums sales that much.

Idgaf how many albums it sells or if noname is gonna be on Twitter calling her a Hitler with a wig on. How does that affect me? I want a visual for every song. Even better if its a Purple Rain moment and a feature length film.

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Idgaf how many albums it sells or if noname is gonna be on Twitter calling her a Hitler with a wig on. How does that affect me? I want a visual for every song. Even better if its a Purple Rain moment and a feature length film.

:deadbanana2:

Yeah, I definitely need a visual album. Or id love a movie the drives the narrative with individual videos for the singles. But waiting for a video for each single with no film will run dry and I’ll get irritated. 

We are about to get a top 10 next week, top 5 in the UK, and you guys still find a way too complain? This base has become so annoying!

None of you guys are music experts, so just enjoy the music and let things play out organically. My God!!

1 minute ago, smoothkarmel said:

We are about to get a top 10 next week, top 5 in the UK, and you guys still find a way too complain? This base has become so annoying!

None of you guys are music experts, so just enjoy the music and let things play out organically. My God!!

What do the charts do for us? I don't think anyone is being over the top complaining. We'd just like a visual and surely its coming. Its all good.

If there is something new coming, it will be next week, maybe again around Friday...

6 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

We demand a visual even if it's a TIDAL-exclusive. 

Gwuf.gif

latoya1tld3f.gif

1 hour ago, BadMonster said:

Still confuses me, could still put up pre-orders for other stores but with a one week delay for shipping or something so they can ship physicals to international retailers on release?

I’m just as confused as you with how they’re going to handle the international release of the cd. 

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I'm really excited to hear the Honey Dijon contributions. The fact we're 27 days away from 15 new Bey songs. :jonny: 

This is a bop! That fact that we know there are going to be songs on the album that are better than Break My Soul is already making my hairline shift! SCALPED!

6 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

@ShouldersSideways are you saying you want a Beyoncé-less video starring the teenager from Euphoria instead? Are you with us or against us I-

Gwuf.gif

She'll be a performer at the club.

Gwuf.gif

A movie starring Zendaya will have more pul than Bey anyway

She'll be a performer at the club.

I rebuke

Gwuf.gif

A movie starring Zendaya will have more pul than Bey anyway

In 2022 sure the children will be inclined to check it out. But in 50 years when fave’s videography is studied and referenced and in museums? They’ll say who is this girl and why isn’t there more Beyoncé in this one?

Gwuf.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.