11. SWEET HONEY BUCKIIN

12. SPAGHETTII

13. JOLENE

14. DAUGHTER

15. BODYGUARD

16. JUST FOR FUN

love everything but u closing the album with a snooze. :skull:

22 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

It's cute she's supporting. I wonder how many people are confused and don't know why she's sharing it

giphy.webp

I'm sure many people already blocked her stories at this point.

:suburban:

• Haha 1

i think the story is COWBOY CARTER > act iii > RENAISSANCE

and the sound of act iii will be a transition from CC to REN. she ends RENAISSANCE with "applause, a round of applause" which means that she's done with the three act performance. she would've never released REN visuals first because of that, and now she's not releasing CC visuals because she changed the album and needs to add more videos 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, alien superstore said:

@Teneo speak up sister :coffee2:

It wasn't a part of "the visuals" and from what I was told pretty much a tone deaf troll move like the Renaissance teaser with homemade footage like the 7/11 video and some scenes that were filmed backstage when doing the tour film. It was not a professionally directed video and never a part of the visual project. 

• Like 1

and I think that her almost dying during the childbirth much influenced the music we're hearing, and I believe that's the reason why she's so absent right now. there are much things we are yet to learn. hopefully she releases a documentary after acts are done 

also, when she disappeared after REN was out and until Dubai, it was similar as it is now. this is not something new for her. difference is that REN had CUFF IT. back then we all shaded her, but then we found out that she had the knee surgery and worked on the tour. I don't think anything is wrong right now, but I know that something is going on with her currently, and she's probably working on something. I just wanna know what she's up to 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Teneo said:

It wasn't a part of "the visuals" and from what I was told pretty much a tone deaf troll move like the Renaissance teaser with homemade footage like the 7/11 video and some scenes that were filmed backstage when doing the tour film. It was not a professionally directed video and never a part of the visual project. 

so it was an instagram reel all along :toofunny2:

once in a while i go back to these choreo intended for bey, i miss thins kind of bts, the nda must be really hard rn 

new game! if you had to pick girlies for a B tribute similar to the usher one (that just gagged her so much she posted on her ig story (?) who would you pick? 

i think mine would be:

Chloe: Naughty Girl
Halle: Resentment
Janelle Monae: Love On Top 
Doja Cat: SORRY
Normani: Diva
Ariana: Suga Mama
Megan Thee Stallion: FORMATION
Victoria: Crazy in Love

B-List
Coco Jones: Listen
Tinashe: Single Ladies
FLO: Bootylicious
Tyla: Baby Boy

Renee Rapp: 1+1
SZA: ALL NIGHT

Edited by yonsé

44 minutes ago, Teneo said:

well thank god that was scrapped that would've pissed me off LOL 

Edited by yonsé
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I personally prefer tighter albums, regardless of what promo she's done or hasn't done. There's no single song on the album I truly dislike. But, I think the quality control was lacking in the sense some of these are good songs but are not worthy of placement on what otherwise could've been a 10/10 album. 

I totally see that. I guess it's because I see some of the same users that thought the album was perfect in the beginning. Completely lashing tf out of it for streams and everythingggg, and cutting out like HALF the album. Like bookie just awhile ago when she was breaking records you were praising everyyyy song on the d*mn thing :deadbanana2:.

But I totally get where you're coming from and it's def a preference thing. I love most albums, tight or "bloated". Because I truly feel every piece was meant to be in there. Maybe I'll delete a song or two or skip em. But not delwre nearly half the album lmaooo!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TizTiz said:

• People are going to complain that Beyoncé hasn't done anything to promote this album because Beyoncé really hasn't done anything to promote this album. Of the last 11 years, she didn't promote in her traditional sense because she wanted her and her visuals to speak for themselves. She still did interviews, magazine cover story, televised performances, touring- something! This is the first time she literally hasn't done anything and communicated that she is not doing anything. It's not far fetched that fans are not happy with having absolutely nothing from her besides more things to purchase. She has never just done nothing for one of her commercial albums, it's okay that people are going bat **** crazy every 3 days. 

• The album is bloated. Not because the songs are good, but because she tacked together songs 4 years, some songs being recorded after the release was announced, and they do not all complement each other in one album. We've been stating this since the album dropped, no other Stan/fan base can make me believe this, as a final product, is good or bad. 

• Some fans believe this is her best album, some believe it's her worst album. Some fans feel the album could've been threaded together better, some fans feel some songs should've never been included. No matter who thinks what, some of these songs are the most commercial, hit out the gate songs she's recorded since 2008. There's at least 4 #1 singles on RENI & COWBOY and those songs & the albums could've pulled blockbuster numbers back to back, but that doesn't change the quality of the album. 

I don't think ppl are asking for months and months of promotion in a serious manner. She's been in the music business since she was 14/15 and was a pageant girl before she was 10, she's probably tired of the industry as a whole. Fans are asking to have something to complete the fan fair relationship. She's done so without having to lift a finger before through visuals, interviews from PK, those pretentious videos she used to post on YouTube, coffee table books, whatever. The 'enjoy the music, the visuals are coming' doesn't really work after 1 installments of a 3 installment project where nothing is happening. 

I see where you come from. And as a Stan I too do wish at times she literally just completely juiced albums like she use to for their WORTH. Cause let's be honest albums like Rennie and Cowboy are meant to have THRILLER type of success. Like truly they're meant to be in MUSEUMS, and as Stan's it's hard to see that she doesn't really see it in the way we do.

And I also think inevitably as Stans our priorities with our faves don't always align with each other or us. But idk I just have such a strong feeling that our reception of this entire album would be different had she followed the route she was going when she came out guns blazing at the beginning of the era (Which is obvious). 

I'm someone that likes to move on to things QUICK. And so is most of our generation. We don't really care for long era's anymore, so I'm just super excited for Act lll and what she's got for us! Aaghhhh!!! :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

levi jeans (an actual fun song) gets way too much disrespect here, ain't no way you listen to protector more unless you all are needing it to nap

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

30 minutes ago, cuteboyzay said:

I see where you come from. And as a Stan I too do wish at times she literally just completely juiced albums like she use to for their WORTH. Cause let's be honest albums like Rennie and Cowboy are meant to have THRILLER type of success. Like truly they're meant to be in MUSEUMS, and as Stan's it's hard to see that she doesn't really see it in the way we do.

And I also think inevitably as Stans our priorities with our faves don't always align with each other or us. But idk I just have such a strong feeling that our reception of this entire album would be different had she followed the route she was going when she came out guns blazing at the beginning of the era (Which is obvious). 

I'm someone that likes to move on to things QUICK. And so is most of our generation. We don't really care for long era's anymore, so I'm just super excited for Act lll and what she's got for us! Aaghhhh!!! :deadbanana2:

If she actually moves on to act iii I might not listen to Cowboy Carter again for the longest time. She really needs to do something to spark new interest in these songs. Remixes, tour, recording footage, anything.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, QueenB said:

levi jeans (an actual fun song) gets way too much disrespect here, ain't no way you listen to protector more unless you all are needing it to nap

deserved 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

51 minutes ago, Draper. said:

If she actually moves on to act iii I might not listen to Cowboy Carter again for the longest time. She really needs to do something to spark new interest in these songs. Remixes, tour, recording footage, anything.

Then ull just join the GP, no hard feelings my love

• Haha 2

Y'all are trippin, CC is a perfect summer album to listen to while enjoying nature.  I love it

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cuteboyzay said:

Like the way some of y'all are tryna make a shorter tracklist for the album because every other stanbase has convinced y'all that the album was "bloated". 

and then there's me who called POSTYY'S RAGS and II LEAST STREAMED trash from the beginning while praising most of the rest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.