Beyoncé

Kisuke

57 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Ok, since it's been cancelled.

Summer Renaissance: Live with audios from some of the songs in the Renaissance tour "tweaked" and live versions of some CC songs, with a Bodyguard visual and single push.

This is not happening anymore.

This is insane.

• Replies 116.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

1 hour ago, Teneo said:

Summer Renaissance: Live with audios from some of the songs in the Renaissance tour "tweaked" and live versions of some CC songs, with a Bodyguard visual and single push.

you just have to laugh at this point

I read that post and kept it moving because that's how little I care these days. 

• Haha 1

the way we've done a complete 360 back into absolute nothing like we were before the Super Bowl 

:suburban:

1 hour ago, Teneo said:

No

I just have to tell myself you're a troll, and this was never true, cause :jonny:

1 hour ago, Teneo said:

There's no way any of this was happening bfr :ahh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, AxelFox said:

There's no way any of this was happening bfr :ahh:

Yeah, I agree lol

1 hour ago, Teneo said:

What the f*ck

13 hours ago, Negiiiii said:

Who is that TikTok girl saying the tour is being announced in July, starting In October w/ Australia ? 

i need Mercurio he was our OG

I truly would be shocked if she was starting a stadium tour in Aus come October... Weather can be so unpredictable at that time of year - October is usually the wettest month in Melbourne, and pretty miserable that time of year. Although, Olivia Rodridgo is touring Melb/Syd in October, but I believe only in arenas with retractable roofs.

Most big artists do stadium shows here during Feb/March. 

Even Beyonce haters miss her.

live CC songs from where exactly ? :rip:

this sounds completely made up but also kinda stupid enough to be true… i'll choose to ignore cause a) this hurts and b) wasting the whole no visuals thing on a (most likely) last minute video for bodyguard (most likely) shot with nadia in tokyo would be so anticlimactic :suburban:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BeyBronts said:

I truly would be shocked if she was starting a stadium tour in Aus come October... Weather can be so unpredictable at that time of year - October is usually the wettest month in Melbourne, and pretty miserable that time of year. Although, Olivia Rodridgo is touring Melb/Syd in October, but I believe only in arenas with retractable roofs.

Most big artists do stadium shows here during Feb/March. 

Taylor and Coldplay toured there before during Oct - Dec. I think it just depends. I am not sure a tour is a good idea at this point. 

RELEASE THE REMIX AND SAVE THIS SINGLE!! :soda:

Still no dolby atmos version of CC btw

:clack:

that's fine she can keep that bodyguard video.

i would be livid if she dropped a music video for a random CC song while laughing in our faces and denying us the renaissance videos for 2 years

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, QueenB said:

Still no dolby atmos version of CC btw

:clack:

they can't even do that in cryin, just a bunch of overpaid, slow, good for nothing ass employees and their useless boss:ahh:

• Haha 5

What I find the most laughable is actually the Knowles family trying to make it seem like Bey is the most hardworking person in the industry. In the 2000s? Sure. In the 2010s? Absolutely. In the 2020s? No way. Not in a million years. Bey literally works a maximum of once per week

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

What I find the most laughable is actually the Knowles family trying to make it seem like Bey is the most hardworking person in the industry. In the 2000s? Sure. In the 2010s? Absolutely. In the 2020s? No way. Not in a million years. Bey literally works a maximum of once per week

I don't see that as a bad thing. She's still the most hard working out of her peers. Her problem is not the amount of work she puts in, it's the communication with the fans. :michael: 

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Hmm idk. She might not be THE hardest working but she's certainly up there. She's constantly creating or working on something. The lack of promotion or an 'era' doesn't erase that we are getting 3 fully fledged albums within 3-4 years which is impressive. I can't even imagine the long days she was working when she was on the road for the RWT and after hopping off stage probably went straight to the studio to work on CC. I don't know where she gets the energy from. Before that, she went from FWT, to giving birth, to Beychella, dropping EIL and back on the road for OTRII, to working on The Gift, then Black Is King, then straight onto the acts and filming the visuals (which yes we haven't seen but from what we have seen, it's evident how much time and effort has gone into them). And this is all within the last 8 years. When you think about it there isn't a single year in the past 15+ years where she hasn't been working on a major project.

4 years into the 2020s I think we're doing ok in terms of what she's given us. Yes it could always be better but it could always be worse (just imagine if you were a Rihanna, Gaga, Katy or Britney stan). The only stanbase who has received more than us is Taylor stans, but that's all quantity and no quality so that's neither here nor there.

Edited by Burn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I remember her saying she would retire in her 40s. She wasn't lying. Honestly? Well deserved and I'd disappear too if I were her. :clap3:

But please grandma, drop the RWT Live Album + Movie for the culture. :clap3:

• Like 1

Who would've thought we'd be over this trilogy before it concluded. :rip:

The way we truly needed act i COWBOY CARTER and act ii RENAISSANCE because at this point this is a flop. I truly had hope but hope is dead:ace:

Edited by Brikenbur
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

nah. you can say she doesn't care about promoting her work once its done which is true.

but she was working on black is king while also recording CC/Renny/Act III, and planning the tour (for BIK that would later evolve into RWT). then theres the visuals which we know she filmed for months, the tour backdrops, the magazine spreads, the oscar performance, the supervision of the creation of cecred, the last adidas/ ivy park launch (which was cross promoted on tour with designs by her), making sure blue ivy is good while touring with her, editing the film, shooting the verizon ad, going back into the studio and adding to CC....the woman works hard. she just wants to chill after she does the work instead of going out and selling it.

Edited by yonsé
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, yonsé said:

nah. you can say she doesn't care about promoting her work once its done which is true.

but she was working on black is king while also recording CC/Renny/Act III, and planning the tour (for BIK that would later evolve into RWT). then theres the visuals which we know she filmed for months, the tour backdrops, the magazine spreads, the oscar performance, the supervision of the creation of cecred, the last adidas/ ivy park launch (which was cross promoted on tour with designs by her), making sure blue ivy is good while touring with her, editing the film, shooting the verizon ad, going back into the studio and adding to CC....the woman works hard. she just wants to chill after she does the work instead of going out and selling it.

I just don't buy it. To me, it seems shes HORRIBLE at time management, always does everything last minute and then gets stressed and needs xyz months of free time afterwards. Explains the last minute changes every time, the botched eras, etc. There's no structure and she gets a pass for this because shes a great singer/performer. Shes really not good at Management tbh

• Like 4

Lets give Mathew a call 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.