• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Do people not get tired?

58 minutes ago, king_queen said:

Thinking back on it, who tf let 4 leak a whole MONTH early???

I know mfers we're getting cussed out behind the scenes

2011 was also the year the entirety of Sony got hacked. I wouldn't be surprised if a copy of the album was somewhere at Sony Pictures for potential licensing on their upcoming movies.

4 got leaked from the labels website and servers, same with RTW and EOT

1 hour ago, Burn said:

what the hell... I can't believe I never knew this song existed.

From the description:

wtf lol

18 hours ago, Shelter said:

Unfortunately times have changed since then. Big artists don't perform as much anymore. Back then you had to promote. I don't think she wants to do anymore TV performances. As a fan it's a hard pill to swallow. 

Yeah she don't have to do TV stuff but she could be doing something.... Anything. :psyduck:

15 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

well, at least not the big categories. we can't pretend she isn't still one of the most decorated artists of all time

The only time she performs at them since ST is if she is up for the main award. Which she has still never won. The VMAs are the only ones who gave her that respect. But she's not showing up to the Grammys or Oscars to perform and walk away empty handed. She's over it and that is ok.

29 minutes ago, yonsé said:

The only time she performs at them since ST is if she is up for the main award. Which she has still never won. The VMAs are the only ones who gave her that respect. But she's not showing up to the Grammys or Oscars to perform and walk away empty handed. She's over it and that is ok.

Those awards are voted on by their membership. Pretty sure VMAs just give it to whoever they want.

that skinny girl isn't Beyoncé. lol. Lainey Wilson coming to Vegas, I guess?

she's the greatest promo tool for everyone but herself. I hate it.

• Like 1

Is she going on tour? Should I get my coins ready?

ezgif-2-16ac78ccee.gif?ex=665e0054&is=66

Nah that's 100% Lainey Wilson but I see everyone's has lost it on X and thinks it's Bey :ace:

• Haha 2

Guys let's remind ourselves about the control freak Bey is. If she was gonna announce a tour, she wouldn't do it via Live Nation Las Vegas. She would do it herself.

This is the woman who almost scrapped a whole feature film because someone else announced it first.

This is for Lainey Wilson (the caption even references her song Wildflowers and Wild Horses)

• Like 3

The thought of Beyoncé performing Protector night after night on tour is sending all the chills up my spine rn :jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Burn said:

what the hell... I can't believe I never knew this song existed.

From the description:

Me neither....my brain is having trouble understanding what I've just seen/heard :deadbanana2:

19 minutes ago, BeyBronts said:

Me neither....my brain is having trouble understanding what I've just seen/heard :deadbanana2:

Ikr. And it's clearly her voice (and she sounds GOOD!). The song is from 2013 so idk how we all went for 10+ years without knowing this. Or did some of yall know?

Bey is so funny for lending her voice to the most random of songs. :laugh:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Burn said:

Ikr. And it's clearly her voice (and she sounds GOOD!). The song is from 2013 so idk how we all went for 10+ years without knowing this. Or did some of yall know?

Bey is so funny for lending her voice to the most random of songs. :laugh:

I've known it for a long time but I thought it was fake and someone was just adding Bey's name for attention. :deadbanana2: I've seen it before.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Not COWBOY CARTER no where to be found on my Apple Music Top 5 Albums of May :rip:

Context: it was #2 for the month of March, #1 for April, and OUT in May 

I truly think it's due to the lack of ANYTHING this era. I do think the "official vinyl" will help it feel like a real era because she has relied heavily on IG Reels this era :rip:

spacer.png

spacer.png

*I'm cackling at Brownstone showing up on here. I saw a TikTok of 90's R&B songs and completely forgot about "5 Miles to Empty" :dies:

Edited by Brikenbur

42 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

Not COWBOY CARTER no where to be found on my Apple Music Top 5 Albums of May :rip:

Context: it was #2 for the month of March, #1 for April, and OUT in May 

I truly think it's due to the lack of ANYTHING this era. I do think the "official vinyl" will help it feel like a real era because she has relied heavily on IG Reels this era :rip:

spacer.png

spacer.png

*I'm cackling at Brownstone showing up on here. I saw a TikTok of 90's R&B songs and completely forgot about "5 Miles to Empty" :dies:

My Beyoncé plays have tanked this month, Renaissance is about to surpass it 

I don't trust the Apple Music Replay tbh, it's been less than accurate for me.

beyoncé sneaking in my 2024 wrapped with a country album is wild.

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

Is she going on tour? Should I get my coins ready?

ezgif-2-16ac78ccee.gif?ex=665e0054&is=66

yeah, a tour of the Mediterranean on her yacht

spacer.png

• Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.