Beyoncé

Kisuke

4 hours ago, cuteboyzay said:

Tbh y'all, I'd f***ing buy this Vinyl as soon as I could. Especially with how EXCLUSIVE this era has been. I feel like a lot of y'all are gonna actually regret not buying this main version lmao.

I still don't see why so many of y'all went ahead and bought the exclusives so soon instead of waiting it out. :deadbanana2:

We have the longer versions of the songs in the fake vinyl she sold, though :)

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Why is Smoke Hour II called THE Smoke Hour II now??? Typo?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CécredSpaces said:

Why is Smoke Hour II called THE Smoke Hour II now??? Typo?

She's still changing the album of course

:suburban:

Not even 600k likes on the vinyl post.

12 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Not even 600k likes on the vinyl post.

8M views tho no worries sis. Reels don't get as many likes as pictures

• Like 1

Yeah I doubt I'll buy it rn, although I'd love having all three acts with horse covers at some point. Glad its available for fans who want to purchase though!

At a first glance the photos feel a lot more editorial vs the screengrabs from REN.

I wonder if we'll see any from Texas teaser:

Do we even know if the woman driving is Beyonce? 

56 minutes ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

Yeah I doubt I'll buy it rn, although I'd love having all three acts with horse covers at some point. Glad its available for fans who want to purchase though!

At a first glance the photos feel a lot more editorial vs the screengrabs from REN.

I wonder if we'll see any from Texas teaser:

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll release a box set with the complete trilogy. Money is moneyyyy! :wink:

2 hours ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

i mean it's obviously her, who else would drive the car ? :rip:

4 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

Farrah

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, cuteboyzay said:

I still don't see why so many of y'all went ahead and bought the exclusives so soon instead of waiting it out. :deadbanana2:

Why the hell would we do that :rip: It was marketed as the album but limited edition with a bonus track. The very word limited implies it would go quickly. It's easy to say that with hindsight but Parkwood and Bey were just being shady to move the supply they'd made before she changed her mind.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Ok demand at $60 a pop :siptea:

spacer.png

Edited by Brikenbur

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Why the hell would we do that :rip: It was marketed as the album but limited edition with a bonus track. The very word limited implies it would go quickly. It's easy to say that with hindsight but Parkwood and Bey were just being shady to move the supply they'd made before she changed her mind.

The thing is that I already assumed that the official Vinyl was gonna come out laterrrr. Since everybody and their mammas was saying that lmaoooo! :deadbanana2:

And also, those exclusive vinyls really did NOT look like much in comparison to her usual Vinyl's/Booklet package, so like naturally it just made sense to think that the official Vinyls were gonna come out later :jonnycat:.

Edited by cuteboyzay

well at least the CC physical mess isn't the biggest disaster in music this year

9 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

She used actresses for her kids in her Essence shoot. This could be Tyra Banks for all we know 

• Haha 2

Sometimes i wish B would post her succes ( Brag* ) like RIhanna just did on Instagram or like Nicki Minaj....just to gaga the girls .

But she doesnt need to honestly....

Also one of Bs Dancers ( Darius ) posting " Queen " under Riris post..... chaal let it slide there can be multiple Queens on one time + love Riri too

I am completely shocked that Beyoncé does not have any diamond singles. Is Bey close to having any? The fact that the coconut girl got seven is insane. But congrats I'm not a hater.

2 hours ago, Punch said:

Sometimes i wish B would post her succes ( Brag* ) like RIhanna just did on Instagram or like Nicki Minaj....just to gaga the girls .

Also one of Bs Dancers ( Darius ) posting " Queen " under Riris post..... chaal let it slide there can be multiple Queens on one time + love Riri too

Beyonce don't operate like that lmao. I wish Bey would update her certifications tbh

2 hours ago, UncleRandy said:

I am completely shocked that Beyoncé does not have any diamond singles. Is Bey close to having any? The fact that the coconut girl got seven is insane. But congrats I'm not a hater.

Halo and Single ladies been was Eligible for Diamond. Perfect duet with Ed as well. Her team doesn't certify in the US often

4 minutes ago, UncleRandy said:

she has a few, her team doesn't update much, last time they did was during the renaissance era and i think even then some were under certified 

1 minute ago, ariesgroove said:

she has a few, her team doesn't update much, last time they did was during the renaissance era and i think even then some were under certified 

OK cause I'm like where is 

-Crazy in love

-Irreplaceable

-Beautiful liar

-Single Ladies

-Halo

and I know Destiny's Child gotta have some diamond singles. 

5 minutes ago, futuresuperstar2023 said:

Halo and Single ladies been was Eligible for Diamond. Perfect duet with Ed as well. Her team doesn't certify in the US often

Oh, so the remix with Ed count? I thought it would just be his version solo

6 minutes ago, UncleRandy said:

OK cause I'm like where is 

-Crazy in love

-Irreplaceable

-Beautiful liar

-Single Ladies

-Halo

and I know Destiny's Child gotta have some diamond singles. 

these are some of her eligible certifications 

• Like 1

The Writing's On The Wall is also eligible for diamond, I think!

:gayoncecat3:

1 hour ago, Punch said:

Literally came to comment on the on Rih post in the context of Bey. The following ain't for the Kumbaya or sensitive stans lol. 

IMO, it was shade. Light shade and not necessarily Bey shade specifically as much as it is a flex on all the girls, but it's still shade nonetheless. The same tasting shade as when Bey told the girls to Bow Down and when she present-day flexes about her own brilliance ("no one else can think like me" on Alien). 

BTW, this ain't even Rih jab on my end. I think competitiveness keeps ALL the girls on their toes. Bey included. 

Our girl gets a lot of flack around here for supposedly "not giving a f**k", but I really don't think she's that tapped out nor in any way ready to play the legacy game. 

In a way, Rih gets to bask in the potency of her commercial performance with singles, Bey has the girls (and boys) in a headlock with tour gross, critical acclaim, and world stop moments. The latter isn't always measurable, but it's "the" thing that will always keep Bey a thorn in the girl's sides as it's not something that can be bought, sold, or promoted into existence. 

I'm excited to see how Bey continues to up the ante and essentially compete (because that's what she's doing until the point she goes the legacy route).

Convenient sounding perhaps, but I love that Bey all at once manages to tick box commercial expectations while simultaneously de-emphasizing it to ensure the validity of greatness isn't measured by the plaques she receives.

6 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

Literally came to comment on the on Rih post in the context of Bey. The following ain't for the Kumbaya or sensitive stans lol. 

IMO, it was shade. Light shade and not necessarily Bey shade specifically as much as it is a flex on all the girls, but it's still shade nonetheless. The same tasting shade as when Bey told the girls to Bow Down and when she present-day flexes about her own brilliance ("no one else can think like me" on Alien). 

BTW, this ain't even Rih jab on my end. I think competitiveness keeps ALL the girls on their toes. Bey included. 

Our girl gets a lot of flack around here for supposedly "not giving a f**k", but I really don't think she's that tapped out nor in any way ready to play the legacy game. 

In a way, Rih gets to bask in the potency of her commercial performance with singles, Bey has the girls (and boys) in a headlock with tour gross, critical acclaim, and world stop moments. The latter isn't always measurable, but it's "the" thing that will always keep Bey a thorn in the girl's sides as it's not something that can be bought, sold, or promoted into existence. 

I'm excited to see how Bey continues to up the ante and essentially compete (because that's what she's doing until the point she goes the legacy route).

Convenient sounding perhaps, but I love that Bey all at once manages to tick box commercial expectations while simultaneously de-emphasizing it to ensure the validity of greatness isn't measured by the plaques she receives.

See we understand eachother . Thats why i came here , its giving lowkey shade / insecurity and it isnt the first time !! So thats why i cackle and also have ahmmm at Darius ( Renny Dancers ) commenting " QUEEN" under it but hey....

NONE OF ThE GIRLS CAN SNG " FLAMENCO"

so thats that .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.