Beyoncé

Kisuke

3 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I learned my lesson - no purchases anymore on my part. 

Trust me girl I ain't purchasing anything either, but this Vinyl looks kinda künt I'm ngl! :deadbanana2:

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Posted (edited)

Tbh y'all, I'd f***ing buy this Vinyl as soon as I could. Especially with how EXCLUSIVE this era has been. I feel like a lot of y'all are gonna actually regret not buying this main version lmao.

I still don't see why so many of y'all went ahead and bought the exclusives so soon instead of waiting it out. :deadbanana2:

Edited by cuteboyzay

4 hours ago, cuteboyzay said:

NOT ME ACTUALLY BEING RIGHT! I called it literally a DAY before.

Now we got the OFFICIAL Vinyl I'm SCREAMINGGGG! :deadbanana2:

Manifest the visuals, please😘

4 hours ago, cuteboyzay said:

NOT ME ACTUALLY BEING RIGHT! I called it literally a DAY before.

Now we got the OFFICIAL Vinyl I'm SCREAMINGGGG! :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, cuteboyzay said:

Tbh y'all, I'd f***ing buy this Vinyl as soon as I could. Especially with how EXCLUSIVE this era has been. I feel like a lot of y'all are gonna actually regret not buying this main version lmao.

I still don't see why so many of y'all went ahead and bought the exclusives so soon instead of waiting it out. :deadbanana2:

Most of us preordered these assuming it would be the full vinyl 

:suburban:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, TizTiz said:

Ok baby I will!!! I had a dream about them a month ago and that's how I get most of my premonitions so I got you! :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, QueenB said:

Most of us preordered these assuming it would be the full vinyl 

OH…

Well then girl I'm sorry :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, jane said:

It's obvious Bey has been busy setting up the tour, which will be this fall/winter. She is switching it up because she probably didn't want to do two summer tours back to back. These looks in the Vinyl Booklet will probably appear on the tour visuals.

shes not touring in any season that's not the summer. she has said multiple times she takes the family with her and she takes her kids to school in the fall.

idk why you say "back to back" like she hasn't been doing summer tours for 10 years now:

OTR (June-Sept)

FWT (April-Oct)
OTR II (June-Oct)

RWT (May-Oct)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, yonsé said:

shes not touring in any season that's not the summer. she has said multiple times she takes the family with her and she takes her kids to school in the fall.

idk why you say "back to back" like she hasn't been doing summer tours for 10 years now:

OTR (June-Sept)

FWT (April-Oct)
OTR II (June-Oct)

RWT (May-Oct)

Celeb kids can easily be homeschooled at any moment when they have to go on the road with their parents. They actually go to schools that offer that option year long and then they go back in class when they come back.  I dont think the tour will be next summer. It will be this fall/Winter. Announcement to come this July. Watch.

16 minutes ago, cuteboyzay said:

Ok baby I will!!! I had a dream about them a month ago and that's how I get most of my premonitions so I got you! :deadbanana2:

I still remember my dream from early last year about the visuals, but as far as I know, I was wrong. She pretty much killed my dream assumption after the clues left from the tour, "DELRESTO", the leaks and just piecing things together. Now, I don't know what the hell is going on, mostly because "COWBOY CARTER" doesn't play into "RENAISSANCE" except "YaYa" through SHB. 

I had a dream the theme Echoville was a boring, bland town and the ppl of the town called upon other living things outside earth, but didn't realize Bey would show up as an alien trying to take over the town using mind control. Mind controlling the ppl through dance and music and keeping them controlled through media (tv, news, radio) and the ppl starting to slowly realize she taking over using aliens. My hope was a bit more ambitious than what she's done before, but I mean. . . her videos for Reni were rumored to be tied into production at Marvel studios with their producers and she's been working on them since 2020. 

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, jane said:

Celeb kids can easily be homeschooled at any moment when they have to go on the road with their parents. They actually go to schools that offer that option year long and then they go back in class when they come back.  I dont think the tour will be next summer. It will be this fall/Winter. Announcement to come this July. Watch.

great. that may be true, but beyoncé is not like every other celebrity parent. she makes it a point in the renaissance film that she wants her kids to be kids and have normal childhoods (because she didnt get one). she has stated this multiple times. y'all continue to not listen to her and set yourselves up for disappointment.

also no one wants to go to a stadium tour in the winter. thats crazy.

Edited by yonsé
  • Like 1

She's lame and tired, just like these vinyls. NEXT

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I'm never buying a vinyl from her ever again

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

There a discussion on Insta about "4" & "BEYONCÉ" being Beys most important album because 4 laid the groundwork for the stark shift in her music, artistry & star power after self titled. 

I often say both album hold a very dear place in my heart because of the nostalgic feeling of music being the most expressive in my high school year (10-14), but also because the shift happened before our eyes. Taking her career in her hands, having a child, embarking on her biggest tour and sponsorship deal on her own while also battling body insecurities, marital issues & cheating and a broken relationship with her father shaped the sound, lyricism and visual aspects of "BEYONCÉ". You experienced the growth she endured while on tour, on social media but also in her music. 

What do y'all think?

Edited by TizTiz

So I emptied @TizTiz's pockets and didn't find anything but a single dollar.

:toofunny3:

I still can't believe the shipping costs more than the actual booklet.

:toofunny2:

skskssks

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952gplpzr21s6g3re5nqeca4s3i19el9phe8dnvcdra&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

This debate again.. Beyoncé give us something please we're so tired!! 

I LLLLLLOOOOOVVVVEEEEE this debate, because ppl just don't understand the greatness that happened right before our eyes. There would be no LEMONADE or RENAISSANCE had she not experienced life between 4 & B. Self titled was the reason she even felt need to express her musical growth and visual growth on LEMONADE. Just imagine had she still been stuck on IASF after its success. Going against the grain and being ready to fail or not is what held so many artist back 2008-14. 

• Like 1

the price difference from her website to amazon :bibliahh:

beyonce-crecred-party-tout-022124-a175d655e9cd49319339356b609960ef.jpg

She looks SO beautiful with her hair styled like this.

Ugh.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jane said:

the reason she tours in the summer isn't (entirely) her kids/family... she only tours NA + Europe, mostly open-air stadiums, meaning she is limited to nicer weather for touring purposes.

if she wanted to take a hint from Tailer Smith, she would tour SA + Asia + Oceania in (what is our) fall/winter. then she can come back and hit the road in NA + EU in the summer.

but yeah until she downgrades to arenas (which she probably never will), she will be touring in the summer. 

• Like 1

You mean to tell me you can buy the real vinyl for CHEAPER than on her own site? Scamboy Carter strikes again 

:clack:

7 minutes ago, QueenB said:

You mean to tell me you can buy the real vinyl for CHEAPER than on her own site? Scamboy Carter strikes again 

:clack:

capitalist carter, time to strike a match and light up this juke joint!

:gayoncecat3:

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, giRLbye. said:

:clap3:

I never knew people felt compelled to listen from beginning to end every time they put on an album outside of the first few initial spins. Personally, I go by whichever songs I feel like listening to and skip around until I'm satisfied. Next time, it may be another group of songs that I didn't listen to the last time around. Occasionally, if I haven't revisited an album in a looooong time - I will go from beginning to end. But that's not how I feel like I need to listen to music, especially in this day & age of streaming and playlisting.

That's why I don't get all the fuss over it being 27 tracks and what the streams are supposed to be. Every day, people are picking & choosing which songs they are listening to and what's been added to their personal playlists. No one has to consume ALL 27 tracks in every listening session. And that's normal and that's okay.

Yes to all of this!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.