Beyoncé

Kisuke

38 minutes ago, QueenB said:

$600 Tiffany necklaces, a future hairline care, $400 Balmain iron-on t-shirts, her visuals 

:suburban:

A necklace from a line where 100% of the proceeds go to charity?

A hairline that has not been mentioned, sold nor advertised since it was referenced in one IG post?

A t-shirt that falls under tour merch?

I'm still not seeing her only wanting to sell products.

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

54 minutes ago, swissman said:

A necklace from a line where 100% of the proceeds go to charity?

A hairline that has not been mentioned, sold nor advertised since it was referenced in one IG post?

A t-shirt that falls under tour merch?

I'm still not seeing her only wanting to sell products.

Still products for sale, weekly drops on amazon was also the most promo we had for the album too if you think about it 

:suburban:

2 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

speaking of products and visuals, this still makes me levitate :jonny3:

The one with the 80s CIL remix :jonny2:(can’t seem to find it though)

so instead of going to Latin America, she’s going to Vegas? It just makes no sense 

the likes… someone should’ve threaded this for some mess, call it "Beyoncé goes viral for being compared to mediocrity":celestial:

3 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the likes… someone should’ve threaded this for some mess, call it "Beyoncé goes viral for being compared to mediocrity":celestial:

It was closed before it got to the second page. Unnecessary tbh, I’m tired of blondie being mentioned in the same breath as Beyoncé, Madonna and MJ 

• Like 1

I fear the film is only gonna show for one weekend in my home area and I'll see be away for school during then :( 

30 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

It was closed before it got to the second page. Unnecessary tbh, I’m tired of blondie being mentioned in the same breath as Beyoncé, Madonna and MJ 

Why would it get closed? Isn’t the rule that the tweet has to be 100k likes? Looks like we need to have a talk with the producers about these m*ds 

57 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

The one with the 80s CIL remix :jonny2:(can’t seem to find it though)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

so instead of going to Latin America, she’s going to Vegas? It just makes no sense 

The source said her mom is her manager so I don't think it's true... 

45 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Thank you! :jonny2: She should have done a full version of it. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, QueenB said:

The source said her mom is her manager so I don't think it's true... 

I clocked that part and it was fake. The money she’d make would be significantly less than what she would get from a LatAm and Asian leg. 

Beyoncé’s spokeswoman did not return calls or e-mails.

I know its standard but this made me laugh out loud after all the convos about Yvette in here :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

I’m about to block beyoncepress cuz that’s like the fifth time they posted poorly source “news” and leave it up for hours while ppl in the quotes clock them. 

I could see her do it because she cares about innovation and pushing the envelope. It'd be very visually and technologically advanced, especially for the renaissance aesthetic it could look incredible

1 hour ago, cloudbusting said:

feel like pure sh*t, just want a time machine to 1/10/23 :gaycat7:

I remember waiting for my show (which was one of the last 5) all summer and feeling impatient like it would never come.

Now we’re in November. And it feels like I should have savored the wait more. :gaycat6:

17 minutes ago, swtamira said:

I could see her do it because she cares about innovation and pushing the envelope. It'd be very visually and technologically advanced, especially for the renaissance aesthetic it could look incredible

This. It definitely seems like something she’d be interested in due to the venue . Especially now that the negative stigma around Vegas is gone and everyone does it. I could see this being her way to have her Vegas moment 

what is this talk about the sphere? :deadbanana:

the venue is cute and innovative, but it's great gowns beautiful gowns. literally no one is there to see the performer. the production kind of takes away from her as the centerpiece, its just too distracting.. fans are there to see her, the looks, the fashion, the choreo. not some windows 11 backgrounds, unless she actually wants it to be an intimate setting, stripped down, and serve ballads all night. :chick1:

Edited by Starshine
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Nothing about this era made sense from the start

IMG_3960.gif.9281f0fee886cfb165b73b380bf

Edited by XtunaStan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.