Beyoncé

Kisuke

2 hours ago, yonsé said:

i'm sorry y'all's attention spans are so short. but as soon as act ii is announced in late 2024, y'all will be in here gagging like nothing happened anyway.

Ofc everyone who is a Beyoncé fan will be excited for her next project regardless of the “giving up” of expectations from this era - like a visual and  other albums. I’m glad we at least got the tour. But to say ppls attention spans are short when we’re almost 1.5 yrs removed from the album release is a little rich lol

• Like 1

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 minute ago, kimberly said:

I went an hour or so before VIP check-in, and I was basically barricade. Houston will go harder than Seattle though, so I don't know what the situation will be.

Fully respect wanting to be barricade, but keep in mind there were just 3-4 rows of people in most of CR. there really is so much room in there, I couldn't believe it. At the end of the day I'm not upset because I got to mingle with lovely people before the show, exchanged numbers and all. 

But I would have had the same view if I went at 8 pm. :dancehall2: should have taken @Lose My Breath advice lol. Unless you are short short, you'll be fine.

Thank you for sharing your experience. I’m so conflicted on this :rip: I think it would definitely kinda bother me to not be on the barricade and right at the center that I would not want to risk losing out on that spot by not going early. I definitely feel like Houston might go harder and line up way early too. 

Are people running in there to get a good spot or is it very organized?

6 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

Thank you for sharing your experience. I’m so conflicted on this :rip: I think it would definitely kinda bother me to not be on the barricade and right at the center that I would not want to risk losing out on that spot by not going early. I definitely feel like Houston might go harder and line up way early too. 

Are people running in there to get a good spot or is it very organized?

Seattle was a bit messy. the people lined up outside had a system and numbers on our hands. then, as Live Nation workers started checking people in, that order got messed up, and after getting our VIP bags, it got mixed up again. when they started to let people in, folks were cutting in line so I cut my way through, too.

very very disorganized. I've been noticing at shows I've been to since the pandemic that people have lost their manners, tbh. concert etiquette out the window.

however as you step foot in the field, they tell you to remain in a single file line and walk slowly. so it was ok once we got there, lol. I had barricade on the left side of her runway but I quickly left that spot to stand behind a short person by the center instead.

Ooh a new sparkly, black Cuff It outfit.

:eek:

Edited by Chris

52 minutes ago, Massive_Teardrop said:

But to say ppls attention spans are short when we’re almost 1.5 yrs removed from the album release is a little rich lol

Adele literally goes 5 years between albums. We are 1.5 years into the era and she’s still on tour and the album is still being talked about. The mute challenge is going viral outside of the show. The loewe bodysuit will be one of the most popular halloween costumes this year. So ya, the attention span is short. It could be MUCH worse.

Edited by yonsé

30 minutes ago, Chris said:

love that we’re still getting new looks even with just a couple dates left

29 minutes ago, kimberly said:

Seattle was a bit messy. the people lined up outside had a system and numbers on our hands. then, as Live Nation workers started checking people in, that order got messed up, and after getting our VIP bags, it got mixed up again. when they started to let people in, folks were cutting in line so I cut my way through, too.

very very disorganized. I've been noticing at shows I've been to since the pandemic that people have lost their manners, tbh. concert etiquette out the window.

however as you step foot in the field, they tell you to remain in a single file line and walk slowly. so it was ok once we got there, lol. I had barricade on the left side of her runway but I quickly left that spot to stand behind a short person by the center instead.

Omg you just made me so nervous. Ugh. I mean thankfully the views are great in Club Renn but it would be a bummer if I missed my desired spot due to it being disorganized :weeps:

6 minutes ago, yonsé said:

love that we’re still getting new looks even with just a couple dates left

2 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

Omg you just made me so nervous. Ugh. I mean thankfully the views are great in Club Renn but it would be a bummer if I missed my desired spot due to it being disorganized :weeps:

no, don't be nervous! I think if you were actually that far in the front of the line people would generally respect it... I hope, at least.

just be wary of people cutting in line. keep your eyes and ears open, listen to the instructions and you'll know where to go exactly. are you going alone or with a group?

4 minutes ago, kimberly said:

no, don't be nervous! I think if you were actually that far in the front of the line people would generally respect it... I hope, at least.

just be wary of people cutting in line. keep your eyes and ears open, listen to the instructions and you'll know where to go exactly. are you going alone or with a group?

Oh this is true! Good point. And yes it will be a group of 3, myself included. 

are we lashing the Reneigh cover? bc this would've been so much better :jonny6:

FoDRTv3acAES1JA?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by R.E.M.

Y’all are making me itch talking about you don’t want the videos anymore. Like idc how long they take I wanna see them

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

are we lashing the Reneigh cover? bc this would've been so much better :jonny6:

FoDRTv3acAES1JA?format=jpg&name=large

This is stunning and I love it. While I don't love the actual main cover, I love how its just her and the horse (the music) and u see her face right on. Lemonade obscured her face and she wasn't even on the BEYONCE cover so I don't mind seeing her face straight on. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Chris said:

OBSESSED with this omg :jonny2:

this has to be Gareth Pugh, the pointy arms/shoulders are like his signature and she’s been wearing his designs all era!

gareth-pugh.jpg

Edited by yonsé

Where are the calculators? With the tour coming to an end will she be around $650 million? Why not go for that Billi gross? Coldplay been touring for 500 years trying to get that lol.. Bey is halfway there in 5 months.

Edited by sillycilla

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.