Beyoncé

Kisuke

She's recording the show for her own personal collection.

Not for a release.

:deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

23 minutes ago, Draper. said:

“Shakira eats her up!!1!” But where’s the quality of the music? Where are her solo songs? :katie:

part 257 of absolutely no one’s complaining about the quality of Beyoncé’s music, that is an entirely different topic 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

was this REALLY that hard to do ? give the people what they want you mad woman

:jonny5: :jonny5:

That was AMAZING.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

it’s always "they don’t play in the same park" but it seems like nobody wants to play in Beyoncé’s park either (or wear it)

:bibliahh::hoetenks::bibliahh:

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

part 257 of absolutely no one’s complaining about the quality of Beyoncé’s music, that is an entirely different topic 

They are happy her best work is unappreciated and practically unknown by the public because **checks notes** quality. 

Edited by sillycilla
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

and how long did it take for her to perform on said tour ? and how many performances did we get outside of the very expensive tour ? pls bfr :rip:

it doesn’t matter if you think they are peers or not, to the GP they are and to the media they are as well 

not chart peaks in 2023… it’s giving outdated :rip: i’m talking about the collab that currently sits effortlessly at 255m streams, while Del Restoom will not

scratch 60m at this pace 

it’s always "they don’t play in the same park" but it seems like nobody wants to play in Beyoncé’s park either (or wear it) and i don’t know what it’ll take for y’all, and her, to finally wake up.mp3

well you should stop spending so much time agonizing over her career then. it's you who needs to wake up.mp3 and stop dreaming about Taylor streams and Madonna social media presence & whisper feature on a popular Weeknd song :dies:

Bey's intentions are pretty clear and they have been for over a decade. she doesn't want singles. she doesn't want to be quickly consumed. she doesn't want her work to be disrespected. she wants acclaim, power, consistency. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, kimberly said:

well you should stop spending so much time agonizing over her career then. it's you who needs to wake up.mp3 and stop dreaming about Taylor streams and Madonna social media presence & whisper feature on a popular Weeknd song :dies:

i- that’s absolutely not what anyone here asks or dreams about

the way at least 4 different people told you the same thing in different ways and you, and others STILL don’t wanna get it :toofunny2:  it’s getting very slow…

she doesn't want her work to be disrespected

by making sure the least possible amount of people are aware of it ijbol ?

she wants acclaim, power, consistency. 

you forgot money, she mostly just wants money 

Edited by ScorpiosGroove
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Chris said:

Like what? With butt implants?

this is so out of pocket omg :dies:

idk what cosmetic procedures Madonna has had, her face is so painfully botched. but no, I wasn't referring to her looks.

I wouldn't want Beyoncé to go on TikTok lives and embarrass herself doing weird, creepy **** at 65. I'd prefer her to age gracefully, which I'm sure she will be better at because #melanin, and fade before becoming a clown.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

When did I say anyone did? I just said Shakira has hits currently because she’s just doing collabs with people that are already successful on their own (Karol, Bizarrap, Rauw, Ozuna) and those songs are not even good, just radio/club-ready. 

That one time during Alien Superstar in the part where it goes "we're conducting a trouble shoot" and then it actually stops working.

:skull:

Then she comes out with a NEW outfit...

:skull:

Like what is going on?

1 minute ago, kimberly said:

idk what cosmetic procedures Madonna has had, her face is so painfully botched.

You are COLD hearted.

4 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

i- that’s absolutely not what anyone here asks or dreams about

the way at least 4 different people told you the same thing in different ways and you, and others STILL don’t wanna get it :toofunny2:  it’s getting very slow…

by making sure the least possible amount of people are aware of it ijbol ?

you forgot money, she mostly just wants money 

I guess some of us are just happy with the impeccable music and tour she is delivering currently and not find it worth our time to spiral about her streaming numbers and how she compares to Billie Eilish and Shakira like 14 year-old twitter users.

to each their own I guess! but the negativity is just sooooo soooo tired. like why are you still in the Basé it's been a year.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, kimberly said:

I guess some of us are just happy with the impeccable music and tour she is delivering currently and not find it worth our time to spiral about her streaming numbers and how she compares to Billie Eilish and Shakira like 14 year-old twitter users.

don’t you and many others constantly spiral as soon as anyone dares to say anything other than "Beyoncé’s the queen of the world" ? the call, the inside of the house…

3 minutes ago, kimberly said:

the negativity is just sooooo soooo tired. like why are you still in the Basé it's been a year.

why are you ? if the negativity is sooo soooo tired ? so tired you spent the last pages arguing with everyone, answering every single reply :deadbanana4:

• Like 2

y’all cry about the negativity in here but never miss a chance to interact with it :skull: just use the mute button if you don’t wanna see it 

spacer.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chris said:

You are COLD hearted.

:rip: I honestly don't mean it to be rude, but it's just the reality of her situation.

everyone has the power to decide what they do with their bodies, what procedures they get, how they age. 

nearly ALL celebrities, including all of ATRL's faves, get work done. no shame in that. (why they feel the need to get work done and its effect on unrealistic beauty standards would be a whole different discussion, of course.)

in my opinion, a lot of these procedures that are meant to "anti-age" are a double edged sword. in small amounts, they do their job. but if you don't know when to pump the breaks, they almost age you more and make you look worse than your natural self would have looked.

11 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

it doesn’t matter if you think they are peers or not, to the GP they are and to the media they are as well 

Factually, they are not her peers though. The expectation that she continue to compete with artists who debuted 10+ years after her is unrealistic.

It’s amazing that she’s maintained a level of relevance that causes the media and GP to continue grouping her with every new artist that comes along, but that doesn’t mean Beyoncé, herself, should ignore the sacrifices she’s already made in her 25 year career to continue hustling (just to reach a goal post that’s constantly being measured by the next big act). 

Of her actual peers, she is one of/ if not the most successful.  Do I still think post Lem Bey is lazy? Yes. Do I think she is a horrible manager? Absolutely.  Will I ever forgive her for delaying the visuals this long? We shall see. :gaycat6:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, ScorpiosGroove said:

y’all cry about the negativity in here but never miss a chance to interact with it :skull: just use the mute button if you don’t wanna see it 

spacer.png

Oh, sillycilla has been blocked since they were already being negative about BMS chart run bringing to the base only the negative updates on airplay. Just to look dumb two weeks later when it got to #1. 

• Haha 1

@kimberly And @ScorpiosGroove need to stop arguing now.

I'm not picking sides. I love you both; both of you make good points and yes sometimes Beyonce doesn't do what she needs to do.

And yes we are all annoyed as hell she didn't do sh*t for this era and it's like she can keep the visuals now.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Draper. said:

When did I say anyone did? I just said Shakira has hits currently because she’s just doing collabs with people that are already successful on their own (Karol, Bizarrap, Rauw, Ozuna) and those songs are not even good, just radio/club-ready. 

sure they aren’t good but bey’s collabs aren’t exactly Peabody material either :deadbanana4:

for someone so against quick lil singles she curiously loves quick lil collabs of questionable quality 

Just now, Draper. said:

Oh, sillycilla has been blocked since they were already being negative about BMS chart run bringing to the base only the negative updates on airplay. Just to look dumb two weeks later when it got to #1. 

i wasn’t here then  :fountain:

How I been blocked but you’ve been responding to my posts today? Kiii

And only bringing negative updates? Lmao y’all the worst :ahh:

3 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

don’t you and many others constantly spiral as soon as anyone dares to say anything other than "Beyoncé’s the queen of the world" ? the call, the inside of the house…

why are you ? if the negativity is sooo soooo tired ? so tired you spent the last pages arguing with everyone, answering every single reply :deadbanana4:

I'm here because I'm a fan and I'm not working today. I had the time to argue.

this "bootlicker" narrative is soooo soooo tired as well. find something else. no one is telling you all to worship Beyoncé. we are just dumbfounded by how a whole decade into her self-management, you are still expecting her to do Doja Cat and Taylor Swift promo and complaining endlessly about it.

like, you realize there is no solution to your problem, right? no cure for it. Beyoncé will do what she wants to do. we get it, some of you aren't pleased with that. whatever you think doesn't overrule everyone else because you're *special and different* for dragging her. it's not reaching Beyoncé. we are stuck here listening to you go off over and over again about how she's forgotten, doesn't have streams, acts on impulse, slacks off on her job, can't tell a good song from bad, scraps every other project... we've read it all.

it's getting weird.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tripthelight said:

It’s amazing that she’s maintained a level of relevance that causes the media and GP to continue grouping her with every new artist that comes along, but that doesn’t mean Beyoncé, herself, should ignore the sacrifices she’s already made in her 25 year career to continue hustling (just to reach a goal post that’s constantly being measured by the next big act). 

ofc she shouldn’t try to reach ever changing goalposts cause that’s impossible, she’ll never have the new girls’s streams and that’s ok, but she should at least do the basic things to get her work the shine it deserves, out of respect for the great music she makes and for the fans who allow her to be able to do that 

idc what anyone things but we deserve a little more engagement than crummy merch and the occasional post card of her assistant telling us she loves us deep

hell we hear more from Yvette these days than from her :deadbanana4:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.