Beyoncé

Kisuke

1 hour ago, Cbreezy said:

That said, when I saw legs spread open under that tree in the Have Mercy video, I most certainly thought "Houston, we have a problem" lol. 

:ahh:

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

The boots are so different to what Beyoncé usually gives off that it is somehow verycool. 

Looking at the screenshot with the scarf, I expected a conservative outfit lol. 

The boots reminded me of the British Vogue photoshoot. That opening look is going to get 8/10 from me 

I saw Music Box will have a 30th anniversary edition. Frankly, I love those. Maybe Dangerously In Love will get one in 10 years. 

I am still quite surprised and disappointed how CIL's and DIL's 20th anniversary just came and went. I thought she would at least do something.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BnPac said:

I saw Music Box will have a 30th anniversary edition. Frankly, I love those. Maybe Dangerously In Love will get one in 10 years. 

I am still quite surprised and disappointed how CIL's and DIL's 20th anniversary just came and went. I thought she would at least do something.

britney-spears-laughing.gif

She never does. Too stuck up and just doesnt give af.

Also ironic to name her mayor when seeing how she handles all her business ventures and now her music career. A CAR crash

britney-spears-laughing.gif

Shes really lucky to be a gifted person in terms of Musical creativity and beauty, cause shes a trainwreck in anything else (see cooking)

The Fashion Icon strikes again 

“Fashion Is Entering A Silver Renaissance”

“Beyonce is in her silver phase right now with her outfits. But the performer is not the only one channelling the futuristic vibes of this metallic trend.”

https://www.femalemag.com.sg/gallery/fashion/fashion-silver-trend-beyonce-renaissance-outfits/

• Like 4

Beyoncé’s RENAISSANCE Tour showcases change in modern concert couture

“Beyoncé's Renaissance Tour ushers in a new wave of high fashion, with fans standing out in chromatic ensembles”

https://t.co/FosfcS7zB2

when you break the mold and set your own for others to follow :clap3:

Edited by QueenBeyoncé
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Listening to Kylie's new single and pretending it's Act II or Renaissance: The B-Side

IMG_3960.thumb.gif.e1f5b10dc6dc8e9f9ac85

both of my geriatric mothers putting out h*rny bops in consecutive years WHEW

• Like 2

maybe it's time one of us submitted a random blind item to deux moi so we'll have something to talk about. 

here is my suggestion: Rita Ora and Khloe Kardashian will play her doppelgängers in the visuals.

nNecHxT.jpg EjCdCYDXcAE2Aib?format=jpg&name=900x900 FvEtjceacAA8RwI?format=jpg&name=medium 

• Haha 1

POTS is a nice standalone song but, best believe I jump to the end of it every time just to hear the transition into VG. Otherwise I don't play it. Renny could have definitely survived without it cuz it definitely breaks the mood.

SaBLg1x.thumb.gif.461794c2876717df37bf9f

Edited by Redporus
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, kimberly said:

maybe it's time one of us submitted a random blind item to deux moi so we'll have something to talk about. 

here is my suggestion: Rita Ora and Khloe Kardashian will play her doppelgängers in the visuals.

nNecHxT.jpg EjCdCYDXcAE2Aib?format=jpg&name=900x900 FvEtjceacAA8RwI?format=jpg&name=medium 

It's funny that you mention blind items because there is this girl on tiktok that is doing a deep dive on all beyonce related blind items from the last 10 years. It drives me nuts when she comes on my fyp.

• Haha 1

Can we just get the Virgo's Groove single edit as this season's crumb? I'll shut up till Oct

6 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Can we just get the Virgo's Groove single edit as this season's crumb? I'll shut up till Oct

too much of it is essential for a single edit i fear

what we really need is the veiny throbbing girthy extended mix

spacer.png

Just now, cloudbusting said:

spacer.png

I know I know but that radio version they used in the UK cut out the orgasm at the end and it still felt like a complete song. I'd like to finally play it at work without making my coworkers uncomfortable

2 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

spacer.png

Hot!

3 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

I know I know but that radio version they used in the UK cut out the orgasm at the end and it still felt like a complete song. I'd like to finally play it at work without making my coworkers uncomfortable

the solution is play it back to back with the 17 minute mix of Love to Love You Baby

spacer.png

Edited by cloudbusting

19 minutes ago, carameldelight said:

It's funny that you mention blind items because there is this girl on tiktok that is doing a deep dive on all beyonce related blind items from the last 10 years. It drives me nuts when she comes on my fyp.

yeah "blind items" don't mean anything since they're anonymous, at the end of the day

giphy.gif 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, kimberly said:

yeah "blind items" don't mean anything since they're anonymous, at the end of the day

giphy.gif 

they’re literally the equivalent of the classic “rumor in the rihanna base that blue Ivy is a lesbian” 

spacer.png

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

my only issue with last night's AHAP look was that the dancers were wearing the Mugler bee attire. which looked off to me. maybe Bey made a last minute decision.

even these outfits for the dancers would have worked better with the new AHAP look, at least they got the black & gold going instead of the Mugler yellow:

Beyonce-RENAISSANCE-WORLD-TOUR-Photos-7.jpg 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

they’re literally the equivalent of the classic “rumor in the rihanna base that blue Ivy is a lesbian” 

spacer.png

Oh Atrl was so unhinged! The way people talked about that girl when she was a baby and it was allowed. Some members even had that as their signature for years because "FuNnY". 

Edited by BnPac
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Oh my god yes. The times I've queued it at work and then get to that part my entire body shuts down and I just try to will it to end faster because if i cut it off it's even more noticeable

Literally me the entire end of the song

QKhBqBc.gif

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.