Beyoncé

Kisuke

where does "bUt […] iS cOmInG sTaY pOsiTive" hive get that constant positive energy from ? :rip: 

like yeah sure i guess stuff is coming at some point but how can we even look forward to things that WERE supposed to come when we haven’t gotten a real update on them in like 14 months :tornado:

and no, that annoying, disrespectful, corny interlude telling us to shut up about the visuals isn’t an update 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Why do I always see the Renaissance tour trending and things associated with the tour trending but it's never actually on trending topics??? However other topics are trending with much smaller numbers?? confused

5 minutes ago, carameldelight said:

An unfortunately likelihood. 

tumblr_ncmwl5l0ix1qausxco2_250.gifv

NOT QUEEN VIOLA making a comeback. I'm done. :ahh:

37 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Same 

She had some dodgy looks at Vegas. 

All the fashion girls are loving the look.. these “fashion critics” in here have failed again.. :gaycat2:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, carameldelight said:

Why do I always see the Renaissance tour trending and things associated with the tour trending but it's never actually on trending topics??? However other topics are trending with much smaller numbers?? confused

probably just another thing she sabotaged to take the spotlight off of her 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, carameldelight said:

You might be under “for you” 

Going to the LA show tomorrow, did anyone feel nervous before their show? Like you feel like it’ll be overwhelming that you forget to enjoy it.

• Like 1

what if i say Energy shouldve been in the top4 instead of Cuff It…

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

to think we’ve had an entire empty summer last year + the entirety of a boring, uneventful year with no blockbuster albums out and yet she has done… absolutely nothing with it :tornado:

we’ll probably get the visuals and ACT II once R9, LG7, TS11, CB2 and so on are coming out and everyone moved on from this era and album 

5 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

All the fashion girls are loving the look.. these “fashion critics” in here have failed again.. :gaycat2:

I actually like it in HQ pics, but it's not a failure for someone to dislike it just because "fashion girls" like it. People have different tastes. Fashion girls love some of the questionable Rihanna looks I've seen the Hive drag.

• Like 1

Ladies! Get it together! There are no visuals coming. 

Edited by Redporus
  • Like 2

It would help if she were actually good at the whole hint/easter egg thing. Like we don't even know what's supposed to be a clue and what's not. Which would be fine if the window of time between clue and reveal was a matter of weeks. But when it's years? lol

SaBLg1x.thumb.gif.461794c2876717df37bf9f

Guys I get it now!

She is wearing the uglier outfits in the latter part of the tour to align with the album tracklist.

Noticed how we were enjoying the album until we got to track 12 and 13. 

That’s whats happening now.

:giraffe:

Edited by Redporus
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

The line "We're filming live from the kingdom" was her telling us we are the visuals and they need footage of us to complete the film.

8 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I actually like it in HQ pics, but it's not a failure for someone to dislike it just because "fashion girls" like it. People have different tastes. Fashion girls love some of the questionable Rihanna looks I've seen the Hive drag.

no individual opinions allowed i fear :'(

Just now, ShouldersSideways said:

The line "We're filming live from the kingdom" was her telling us we are the visuals and they need footage of us to complete the film.

well it’ll finally be footage of me that isnt just on a middle aged man’s phone

spacer.png

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Of course everyone has different taste and fashion is about risk.. but they way some are going on about it like it’s the ugliest thing in the world.. it’s the overly dramatics for me.. when it’s not that deep but for some it may be 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

When did she say this?!

But honestly I hope they put the RWT outfits in a museum.. the looks need to be studied.

Over 100 different looks for one tour is insane :jonny6:

wait the HQ photos of that opening look made me switch, it works as a full outfit after all

that video didn’t do it justice

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.