• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

I was so indifferent when Dance The Night came out, but ever since I went to see Barbie I've played that song every day because the visual for it was so good, it worked perfectly in the movie, it was my favorite scene by far.

The power that a good visual has is insane.

I'm craving those freaking music videos so much Giselle you've played us for more than a year now, enough, let us see the damn thing :deadbanana:

Edited by AxelFox
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I actually love the motherboard ITG outfit, look at those Nokia earrings. :jonny6:

It’s hard NOT to love it after seeing the atrocities she wore for Energy and Formation. Just as uglee on video as in person. :thing:

• Like 2

She's not releasing the visuals until every song gets to 100m on Spotify, so you'd better make All Up in Your Mind viral on Tik Tok. :giraffe:

• Like 2

In knowing that the visuals are coming, while also taming my delusion, and simply working solely with the evidence available, I'm bracing for:

* Nothing to happen until the last date of the tour..at the very least.

Sis really said 'y'all gonna get this sh*t one piece at a time. (Album - Tour - Visuals / Rinse & Repeat for the Coming Acts?).

At this point, there literally would be no point of any kind of announcement til the last US date. Announcing or dropping any new material before then will only create expectations for those remaining few dates. Expectation that she will, without a care in the world, do absolutely nothing with. 

More realistically, I can see her finishing up the tour. Using the end hype to announce 2024 dates. Either the visuals and / or act 2 will come sometime between Q4 2023 to Q1 2024 as the sole "promo" for the next leg. And that will be that. 

Most things I've made peace with (e.g. Bey modeling her latter career on the mainstream appeal of MJ and the anti-approach of Prince). However, speaking purely as a consumer, I just can't see how she'd think the Rennie visuals possibly coming in 2024 will see them have any kind of resonance. If there wasn't the essential guarantee that they will slay, it's now at a point where it's like...what is the point. 

Holding out hope that there's some big "ah-ha" moment that makes this make a lil more sense. 

Edited by Cbreezy

7 hours ago, kimberly said:

I highly doubt she would do a tour for a Broadway musical. I could maybe see it if it were a movie or tv special. a whole tour and performances from Fall 2023-Summer 2024? nah

4 hours ago, Triton said:

What are the wiz theories? Kansas ended up being the last show since she had to move it somewhere when postponing it. New Orleans was the original ending. 

It’s not really about the tour itself. It’s about what the storyline of the visuals are.

Here’s an example of the theory:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8YAoM3w/

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Triton said:

I got my visuals ya’ll, I own them in my head! 

Just how she intended it to be. Mystery solved, she got us again :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, Kisuke said:

The vocals :tornado:

Mother :jonny:

The E5 also! 

She has showcased three octaves and two notes on this tour so far (A2 - C6), so almost all of her entire vocal range. 

Looking forward to hearing more C6s, possibly on 1+1.

Edited by Pepo

Just let the videos go, the wish for a tour DVD go, the continuation for the acts go. Nothing will happen, she chanhed her mind, its done. See yall in 2025 maybe

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

1 hour ago, Draper. said:

She's not releasing the visuals until every song gets to 100m on Spotify, so you'd better make All Up in Your Mind viral on Tik Tok. :giraffe:

now this is a rumor Twitter Hive should start spreading far and wide

spacer.png

just saw a reel about Whitney and somebody in the comments asked if anyone comes close to her these days… about 100 replies and not a single person brought up Bey :rip: someone said Ariana and another one replied "No, Adele is better than her”… :deadbanana4:

@Beyoncé this is all your fault hag

• Like 4

8 hours ago, sillycilla said:

What do you all think about the wiz theories? I just saw a great dissection on TikTok and she pointed out the last tour stop being Kansas City. 

Cute theory but it’s one of those universal concepts that can be applied to almost everything. I guess we can just use it to add another layer to the tour but it certainly wasn’t in her mood board 

2 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Cute theory but it’s one of those universal concepts that can be applied to almost everything. I guess we can just use it to add another layer to the tour but it certainly wasn’t in her mood board 

remember when they pushed the whole Shining / Horror movie / Labyrinth theory around halloween last year ? :rip:

all these elaborate, complicated, deep theories for Ass getting bigger Racks getting bigger like where did that come from :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

remember when they pushed the whole Shining / Horror movie / Labyrinth theory around halloween last year ? :rip:

all these elaborate, complicated, deep theories for Ass getting bigger Racks getting bigger like where did that come from :deadbanana4:

I understand that people are holding on to those theories because there’s nothing else to do :deadbanana4:

—-

sidenote: she should release the live version of Energy and capitalize on the viral challenge 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

Honestly I understand the Shining theories because some of these shots are literally identical, there's no way that wasn't intentional.

58 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

In knowing that the visuals are coming, while also taming my delusion, and simply working solely with the evidence available, I'm bracing for:

* Nothing to happen until the last date of the tour..at the very least.

Sis really said 'y'all gonna get this sh*t one piece at a time. (Album - Tour - Visuals / Rinse & Repeat for the Coming Acts?).

At this point, there literally would be no point of any kind of announcement til the last US date. Announcing or dropping any new material before then will only create expectations for those remaining few dates. Expectation that she will, without a care in the world, do absolutely nothing with. 

More realistically, I can see her finishing up the tour. Using the end hype to announce 2024 dates. Either the visuals and / or act 2 will come sometime between Q4 2023 to Q1 2024 as the sole "promo" for the next leg. And that will be that. 

Most things I've made peace with (e.g. Bey modeling her latter career on the mainstream appeal of MJ and the anti-approach of Prince). However, speaking purely as a consumer, I just can't see how she'd think the Rennie visuals possibly coming in 2024 will see them have any kind of resonance. If there wasn't the essential guarantee that they will slay, it's now at a point where it's like...what is the point. 

Holding out hope that there's some big "ah-ha" moment that makes this make a lil more sense. 

As long as its an interesting stand alone piece of work, thats the point. It generating buzz is not dependent on new music, just as Homecoming wasn't

Even when BIK was revealed I don't recall this notion of it not mattering because the music is old. The film wasn't huge (being on a newly launched Disney+ didn't help) but it did make noise... more then anything the content/quality of the visuals is what will carry engagement. 

16 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Hmmmm for some reason I think Bey doesn't like him. She mostly avoids his songs now.

And who told you this? 

B00Ts hasn't had any major output since 2016 anywhere or for anyone... I think he went through a rough personal patch. He's now married and has a kid (I think). 

Why is Me, Myself and I randomly so high on Apple Music?

I think the visuals are "inside of her mind", like the tour references throughout the show. 

I think the screaming "let me out of here" in both ITG and Move isn't a reaction to her being in a trunk, it's referencing her mind, and she feels trapped.  Her and the dollhouse, she's observing herself, outside of herself. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the robot references aren't about her celebrity status, too.  Look at Break My Soul, which we don't know exactly what the song is about, it's likely it could be about her role as a celebrity and entertainer.  She also says on tour that the show is about having fun, and isn't about perfection, she's way more laid back, and relaxed.

The different ACTS could be the different "versions", or personas of her, or her personality, with Rennie being fierce, carefree, fun...  Could also explain the discontinuation of the ACT I tour, and resuming the tour in 2024.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Why is Me, Myself and I randomly so high on Apple Music?

There's a trend going viral on TikTok, apparently.

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

just saw a reel about Whitney and somebody in the comments asked if anyone comes close to her these days… about 100 replies and not a single person brought up Bey :rip: someone said Ariana and another one replied "No, Adele is better than her”… :deadbanana4:

@Beyoncé this is all your fault hag

I know people complain about chart hive but her vocals and catalog are two arguments against Bey that grate my soul!

There's so many music discussions I've heard and seen where there's a general consensus,  no matter how wrong, that  Beyonce is talented but has a weak catalog and not much hits. It's easy for people to forget, she intentionally removed herself from the charts for years. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.