Beyoncé

Kisuke

9 hours ago, Comedor said:

Why is Woman Like Me not on Spotify?! :skull:

It drives me nuts. I keep having to listen to it via a janky video on YouTube. :skull:

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

52 minutes ago, Lovett said:

It drives me nuts. I keep having to listen to it via a janky video on YouTube. :skull:

I would’ve streamed that song so many times if it was :'(

I’ll share my thoughts on the concert when I wake up 

Just saw the mute challenge from last night and the woman was baffled :rip: her face was so funny

1 hour ago, Lovett said:

I had to get the mp3 on my laptop, install Spotify there, add the local files to spotify, make a playlist with it, make the list downloadable then synch it with my phone, it was a whole damn process. 

• Haha 3

Wow she looked even more stunning in the phoenix clips 

7 hours ago, mariposa said:

this is the outfit y'all swore up and down was ugly...

F4QRCN2WsAAYrXn?format=jpg&name=4096x409

is this supposed to make us say it’s not ? :coffee2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

the opening outfit is great but the fabric looks kinda cheap, the AS one would’ve been great without those cheap looking dried fly wings, formation outfit’s cute but the bottom is a mess, church girl’s outfit is ok and cuff it one is another bulky mess 

she also told somebody "You are the visual" again so **** her for that too 

Just saw someone point out that the articles from the Delresto cover art are coming true one by one. First the "Silver for Fall" one and now the "Stadium shutdown" just like what happened last night.

Edited by bwhansen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

Just saw someone point out that the articles from the Delresto cover art are coming true one by one. First the "Silver for Fall" one and now the "Stadium shutdown" just like what happened last night.

Let's not. :toofunny2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

Creole voodoo version of the question for the culture 

Most of the outfits looked alright. She looked stunning in the opening one. I’m waiting for hq pics to judge the rest

1 hour ago, Lovett said:

F4XwH4QXkAA0xBr?format=jpg&name=large

CHRIST

:jonny4:

Yeah the pics from the opening segment are a gag and a half

I forwarded them to all my friends and extended family. I think some have blocked me not sure how ****** if true tho

42 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

Do you see “Reneigh Sance”? :toofunny3:

What is supposed to happen next if we follow what's been published in The Echo? :deadbanana4: (I hate myself for asking)

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Tangane said:

What is supposed to happen next if we follow what's been published in The Echo? :deadbanana4: (I hate myself for asking)

I'm guessing the Glitter Kitty contest? No idea what that would be though :rip: especially since that's a direct reference to the Pure/Honey visuals with P*ssy Pink

Oh she was SANGING in Arizona! :WAP: The way she just keeps getting better is ridiculous.

• Like 1

I saw a TikTok post about how everyone’s talking about certain female songstress and Barbie movie saving the US economy, and there’s not much talk about Beyoncé saving it. Clearly, all three are helping, but Beyoncé is not credited at all. The poster asks if it’s because Beyoncé is a black woman, and I think that plays a big part of the reason. However, the replies are saying how the other two have big PR machines and that’s why they’re being credited. Beyoncé really gives zero fs about what they say. That really makes her the bigger person. She worked hard and she earned what she has. She may be slowing down a lot, but she’s still working harder than anyone else. She probably doesn’t have a toxic ego that requires that she’s always in the spotlight. 

And I’m really frustrated when I see posts on Twitters made by teens, insecure and uninformed. Like, do you have to downplay a woman, a black woman in America, just to put another privileged woman on top, when she certainly has to do less to be successful? Just be content with what she has. No one is going to take that away from her. That’s the broader cultural issue, and Beyoncé seems to be taking it pretty healthy. She’s really come a long way. 

• Like 2

the winged outfit is great! I duno what any of you are talking about... the way the wings make a heart shape around her is lovely!

• Thanks 3

6 hours ago, bwhansen said:

That girl impersonating Bey on Tiktok is gonna have a field day with tonight's show :redface:

“i’m not mad, but i’m not happy” 

:ahh: 

the wannabe fashion girls in here send me 

ugly! worst costume ever! 

pls chill with the dramatics :lmao: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Can someone correct me if I’m wrong or imagined this however wasn’t there some chatter a while back about the dancers being exhausted from having to learn so many different routines/shows? Could it possibly have been referring to another tour? 

14 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Can someone correct me if I’m wrong or imagined this however wasn’t there some chatter a while back about the dancers being exhausted from having to learn so many different routines/shows? Could it possibly have been referring to another tour? 

IIRC, all of this was about the ballroom/voguing segment we get towards the end of the show. These few minutes in itself are really taxing for their bodies.

I don't think they would have a lot of time to rehearse because the show must take up at least 5-6 hours of their day (counting make up, hair, and warmup).

Edited by Tangane

twitter hive sayin the AS incident was done on purpose bc the visuals or act II are coming soon… oh you poor clueless fools :deadbanana4:

The events from the newspaper on the echoes single art are playing out irl. It mentioned silver for fall and a stadium shut down due to a power outage. What is she planning :soda:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.