• Replies 111.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

She just needs to be blocked by 5SOS one more time and I promise those metal knees will get shaky and desperate and she’ll promote the lead single of Act 2 properly

spacer.png

Cuff HIT did great. 

I am annoyed at her though. I get that she doesn't want to promote, but why not use your socials to promote your music and tour? Would it have been hard to post tour dates on sale and extra seats added to these dates.... posted in her stories? If she doesn't do much with her socials during this tour :katie: We used to get so much on her website. 

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

no its still there nnn try clicking on the account they pinned it :deadvision:

Nevermind it’s a private account and I don’t wanna follow them nnnnn :giraffe:

1 hour ago, Natcrus said:

Nevermind it’s a private account and I don’t wanna follow them nnnnn :giraffe:

understandable cause they seem a mess :rip:

why is cuff it suddenly dropping ten spots ? istg if it’s out before the tour starts just because she doesn’t wanna lift a finger (or her metal knee) :irate:

1 hour ago, SashaDevachelli said:

She just needs to be blocked by 5SOS one more time and I promise those metal knees will get shaky and desperate and she’ll promote the lead single of Act 2 properly

spacer.png

The opposite. She’ll just do olive oil full time. Mama Lastrassi in the olive grove. 

keri-hilson-happy-birthday-beyonce.gif

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

why is cuff it suddenly dropping ten spots ? istg if it’s out before the tour starts just because she doesn’t wanna lift a finger (or her metal knee) :irate:

I just noticed the other day that it fell down US Spotify charts quite a bit, fell 21 spots to #174 last week. it's also tumbling down radio, down to #67. 

zero promo can only get us so far. thank you for beating the demons that were Halo and Telephone :clap3:

Why does everyone keep saying knee when it was confirmed that it was FOOT surgery? :rip:

17 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

Why does everyone keep saying knee when it was confirmed that it was FOOT surgery? :rip:

bc Chris Martin said something about her bad knees :skull:

kneeyonce and beyfoot :clap3: 

All Up In Your Anus is going to be an interlude and it’s best to just accept that now:giraffe:

15 minutes ago, Devin said:

I feel like THIQUE won’t make the setlist idk why.

take it bacque. NOW. :gaycat6:

delete, a lot of people asking you to delete, its triggering for so many people, there are people that faint and feel sick, please im begging you to delete it, delete post right now, its forbidden and iIIegal in many countries to post something like that, people are crying

21 minutes ago, Devin said:

And thats totally fine ! lol

6 minutes ago, kimberly said:

take it bacque. NOW. :gaycat6:

delete, a lot of people asking you to delete, its triggering for so many people, there are people that faint and feel sick, please im begging you to delete it, delete post right now, its forbidden and iIIegal in many countries to post something like that, people are crying

:dies:

1 minute ago, Punch said:

And thats totally fine ! lol

Jail I take THIQUE over AUIYM on the setlist.

2 hours ago, Devin said:

Plastic Off the Sofa, we don’t need the upbeat energy in the stadium to die down while she’s caterwauls her way through it like a cat in heat. 

3 minutes ago, Triton said:

Plastic Off the Sofa, we don’t need the upbeat energy in the stadium to die down while she’s caterwauls her way through it like a cat in heat. 

It's her favorite from the album so good luck with that! :thing:

3 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

It's her favorite from the album so good luck with that! :thing:

Fave has always had some questionable taste. :gaycat5:

2 hours ago, Triton said:

Good luck with that

i told you attitude GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers

Plastic is staying and will be a highlight of the tour with the vocals, followed by the transition into Virgo’s Groove :WAP:

Why do we think she’s blocking this?

6 hours ago, kimberly said:

I just noticed the other day that it fell down US Spotify charts quite a bit, fell 21 spots to #174 last week. it's also tumbling down radio, down to #67. 

zero promo can only get us so far. thank you for beating the demons that were Halo and Telephone :clap3:

i didn’t check on it for a while, i just saw it was still at 1.3m streams a few days ago and thought damn that’s good :chick3: and here i was thinking it’ll chart 52 weeks easily….well 

but exactly the poor thing did what it could, without cuff hit it would’ve been a rough 8 months for us :clap3:

6 hours ago, Shone Ai said:

Nothing was "confirmed". :rip: It's all speculation. But she was pictured at the GRAMMYs with a very bruised knee and Chris Martin talked about his conversation with her and their bad knees.

38 minutes ago, yonsé said:

Why do we think she’s blocking this?

his remix is ass that’s why she won’t clear it :hippo:  and i say this as a kaytra stan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.