Beyoncé

Kisuke

5 minutes ago, Armani? said:

I saw ppl comparing her music to 2014 Tinashe music as shade, I don't think that's the lane she should go in

Body Do alone, maybe. But the rest of it is giving Keyshia Cole’s flop album from 2014. I think if she were to at least give the energy Aquarius gave those first week sales wouldn’t have been as tragic. 

• Replies 111.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

23 minutes ago, Machete said:

Hot take: Beyoncé/Parkwood should have no business developing the careers of other artists. They are not well suited for it all. Had they hypothetically developed Beyoncé from the start, instead of Matthew, she would be nowhere.

Agreed. One wonders how much money was spent on "developing" the "careers" of people like Sophie Beem :rip:

I think the sisters should be encouraged to pursue solo careers as that will provide them more opportunities, however musically they work best as a duo and I think Chloe isn’t sure who she wants to be yet, and it’s just going to have to take some time. I still think she’s a promising entertainer and we need more people who are “extra” on stage. And I like the idea of Halle being a movie superstar:heart: we’ll just have to see where parkwood takes them

this is Beyonce thread, can't you discuss Chloe in her own thread. We really dont care.

Stan twitter is reporting they heard Move and Sweet Dreams being rehearsed in Paris.

6 minutes ago, www said:

this is Beyonce thread, can't you discuss Chloe in her own thread. We really dont care.

Thank you! 

1 hour ago, Machete said:

Hot take: Beyoncé/Parkwood should have no business developing the careers of other artists. They are not well suited for it all. Had they hypothetically developed Beyoncé from the start, instead of Matthew, she would be nowhere.

Actually several points have been made here. I’m forfeiting my hot take :deadbanana4: You win. 

1 hour ago, BGKC said:

How Does It Feel feat CB is horrible, dated and just the worst possible lead. Cheatback is ok, a better lead imo. Body Do is good. It doesn’t seem like there’s anything left on that album that sounds like a hit though. I wanted more energy from her. Especially after Have Mercy’s moderate success. Something along the lines of the timelessness and energy of Aquarius by Tinashe would have been an ideal album, but she gave us Point Of No Return by Keyshia Cole. Very 2014.

At least Bey can look at In Pieces and know what NOT to do :celestial5:

I feel like Chris Brown should've retained writing credits on "How Does It Feel", but Usher (who was literally sampled on the song :skull:) was the right duet partner. Her version of B & Luther Vandross. The fact she got Usher's blessing (and he invited her to his Vegas show?) .... even more reason. I also think "Pray It Away" (clean, video version) would've hit home better. Too much "F*** N****" was thrown around in the released version. "Body Do" & "Make It Look Easy" are two nice, middle-of-the-road records, but I truly think "Worried", "Chloe (Someone's Calling)", "Told Ya" (with the beat switch-up), and "I Don't Mind" are the 4 most forward-thinking, timeless tracks on the album. I think that quartet will age very well.

Looze U & Feel Me Cry are 100% Keyshia Cole demos. Very apt comparison.

Likewise, In Pieces & Cheatback are very "final track on a 2010s Tamar/Toni Braxton/Monica album". 

Edited by trainsskyscrapers

1 hour ago, Devin said:

Y’all doing a little too much on Chlöe, let alone in BEYONCÉ’s base. :dies:

I know right the good sis has some cute bops! the album wasn't very good but if she opens and performs Have Mercy, Surprise/Freak Like Me (her BET performance mashup), Treat Me, Body Do I'd be happy.

OT: Giraffe needs to play AHAP on tour for sure or we're gonna have a problem.

23 minutes ago, www said:

Stan twitter is reporting they heard Move and Sweet Dreams being rehearsed in Paris.

It’s not like Beyoncé is giving us anything worthy of discussion rn:rip: Just a lil side convo. And both of them are under Bey’s label to be fair. 

But Im here for both those songs being on the set list :jonny:

29 minutes ago, www said:

This!! Nobody careeeeees

Sweet dreams is being performed right after Alien Superstar and then transitions into Dangerously in Love YUP:giraffe:

7 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

:WAP: MOVE :WAP:

:WAP::WAP: OUT :WAP::WAP:

:WAP::WAP::WAP: DÉ :WAP::WAP::WAP:

:WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP: WÉ :WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP:

I’M WITH MY GIRLS AND WE ALL NEED SPACE!!!

spacer.png 

Sweet Dreams will fit for sure

Just imagine the new song arrangements omgg :WAP: And Virgo's Groove live :WAP: Break My Soul breaking the stadiums :WAP:

15 minutes ago, ariesgroove said:

I’M WITH MY GIRLS AND WE ALL NEED SPACE!!!

spacer.png 

WHEN THE QUEEN COME TROU PART LIKE THE RED SÉ

ThirstyLinedFulmar-max-1mb.gif

I don't want to trust any rumors until we get shitty videos with sound from outside the stadium :gaycat6:

but MOVE and SWEET DREAMS??? :jonny: she's coming to end LOCALS

4 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

when i chase her car and she skips some red lights again :dies:

nnnnsdnnshnshn :ghostface:she hates us fr

2 hours ago, www said:

Thank you. 

OT: hopefully it's similar to the FWT version. That was stunning, too bad it was immediately removed. 

probably fake but a photoshoot in that big ass square would be a serve

and theyre leaving now (almost 1AM) oh... shes coming for blood 

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

probably fake but a photoshoot in that big ass square would be a serve

and theyre leaving now (almost 1AM) oh... shes coming for blood 

giphy.gif

i was about to post the second account, they are really doing it for us (even tho they lowkey serve stalker nnn) :dies:

3 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

i was about to post the second account, they are really doing it for us (even tho they lowkey serve stalker nnn) :dies:

Ikr they’re literally in the middle of the street waiting for them to come out :dies:

not complaining tho, she decides not to give us a single crumb so we’ll find ways to find out what she’s up to

kim kardashian GIF

3 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

Ikr they’re literally in the middle of the street waiting for them to come out :dies:

not complaining tho, she decides not to give us a single crumb so we’ll find ways to find out what she’s up to

kim kardashian GIF

when the guy who films gets arrested and misses the tour :deadbanana4:

all she’d have to do to distract us by releasing the visuals… but no she wants to be stubborn (again), nothing we can do for her now 

kim kardashian GIF

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

1 minute ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

when the guy who films gets arrested and misses the tour :deadbanana4:

all she’d have to do to distract us is releasing the visuals… but no she wants to be stubborn (again), nothing we can do for her now 

kim kardashian GIF

Delete he might see this and get scared and stop giving info :sistrens:

Yass Sweet Dreams! Sasha Fierce ha resurrection! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.