• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 minute ago, Starshine said:

I’m relieved the Hive are grown and hygienic gays (in terms of the upper torsos) bc last time I was in a pit, something FIERCE invaded my nostrils.. wet dog, must, and hot dog water. :biblionny:

Mess, who were you seeing? lol

Just now, Lose My Breath said:

Mess, who were you seeing? lol

I was dragged to a rave in Vegas during the summer heat, it was foul. :priceless: I’ll be seeing Bey there too, hopefully with the AC on MAX.

29 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I’m relieved the Hive are grown and hygienic gays (in terms of the upper torsos) bc last time I was in a pit, something FIERCE invaded my nostrils.. wet dog, must, and hot dog water. :biblionny:

I had an experience like this but it was my bestie the whole time  :jonny5: His body odor and breath was RANCID and someone made a comment about something smelling like rotten v a g i n a. Gays are ruthless nnn. I almost died of second hand embarrassment. But I stood by him through it. He will be showered and have breath mints for our show. Thank god.:weeps:

Edited by suneclipse121

59 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I don't mean worse like immediately worse, I think the next two acts will be along the same lines this one has been. But I mean as she gets older and older, I expect her to drop an album and completely dip. Maybe we'll at least get music more frequently.

when all we’re getting in ten years are dj khaled collabs and more albums with that man and nothing else :deadvision:

3 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

I had an experience like this but it was my bestie the whole time  :jonny5: His body order and breath was RANCID and someone made a comment about something smelling like rotten v a g i n a. Gays are ruthless nnn. I almost died of second hand embarrassment. But I stood by him through it. He will be showered and have breath mints for our show. Thank god.:weeps:

Oh yes we’re brushing our teeths, exfoliating every crack and crevice with soap (bleach for the second fanbase), and doucheing for the Reneigh tour. It must be mandatory. :biblio:

55 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

Runway 

It's a bit tacky, honestly.

If Ms. Swift can do a 3 hour show then I want all of Rennie, TG, and B’day performed please and thank you:giraffe: Naughty Girl and Blow sprinkled in as well:giraffe:

1 hour ago, Starshine said:

me at the chr*matic* ball during a heatwave, her fanbase is severely underbathed :doc:

29 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

me at the chr*matic* ball during a heatwave, her fanbase is severely underbathed :doc:

Had the same exact experience, that and people were just nasty personality wise. I typically make friends with people around me, I complimented one person's outfit and they glanced over quickly said "thanks" then proceeded to just stare at the stage as if Gaga was about to come on (we had just entered the venue in GA.. had plenty of hours before the show). 

Glad I never experienced that nastiness (in every sense of the word) at a Beyoncé concert

1 hour ago, SashaDevachelli said:

If Ms. Swift can do a 3 hour show then I want all of Rennie, TG, and B’day performed please and thank you:giraffe: Naughty Girl and Blow sprinkled in as well:giraffe:

Honestly giraffe kind of owes us a 3 hr show to make up for the INACTIVITY this era. Plus those ticket prices… yeah she does. :giraffe:
I actually don’t want an opening act unless it’s Chloe humping the floor and whimpering on the microphone. I always feel bad for the openers bc everyone just walks around in the concession area. :rip: 

This just... was not the era to do nothing for. idk how they could be so incorrect

3 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Taylor's version of 3 hour show (talk singing, terrible dancing and low energy) is 1hr 30 min for beyonce. Pls, lets be real here. LOL.

2 hours ago, Starshine said:

Honestly giraffe kind of owes us a 3 hr show to make up for the INACTIVITY this era. Plus those ticket prices… yeah she does. :giraffe:
I actually don’t want an opening act unless it’s Chloe humping the floor and whimpering on the microphone. I always feel bad for the openers bc everyone just walks around in the concession area. :rip: 

:deadbanana4: tea though, plus it would do her good to promote her album, lord knows she needs it.:ghostface: Victoria and Flo were mentioned and I wholeheartedly agree, they would be an amazing opener.

18 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

Taylor's version of 3 hour show (talk singing, terrible dancing and low energy) is 1hr 30 min for beyonce. Pls, lets be real here. LOL.

Very true, but given how dreadful this era has been, we deserve a 3 hour show of nonstop fun and excellence:giraffe: she installed a new knee she better use it well!:giraffe:

Y’all, Swarm is crazy. Those Sanaa Lathan cheekgate references are a mess :lmao:

7 hours ago, Starshine said:

bc last time I was in a pit, something FIERCE invaded my nostrils.. wet dog, must, and hot dog water. :biblionny:

:deadbanana2:

Sadly ik this smell going to any YT artist show.

I actually don't mind her holding the visuals atp

43 minutes ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

I actually don't mind her holding the visuals atp

Right. We could get them in 2050 and it would still be a collapse :jonny5:

52 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

why she eat that girl up like that :deadbanana4:, is this like a singing competition show?  

3 minutes ago, Kawaii said:

why she eat that girl up like that :deadbanana4:, is this like a singing competition show?  

the fact that she was relegated to background vocals by the end of the song and the IASF promo at 3:12 kills me

hi everyone. im a new member and I've been lurking around here for quite some time. im a big fan of Bey ever since her BEYONCE album dropped (I did go back to listen to her older music and fell in love with 4 and be with you especially. why didnt it become a single back then?) and im going to see her live for the first time this year. excited would be an understatement. 

24 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

hi everyone. im a new member and I've been lurking around here for quite some time. im a big fan of Bey ever since her BEYONCE album dropped (I did go back to listen to her older music and fell in love with 4 and be with you especially. why didnt it become a single back then?) and im going to see her live for the first time this year. excited would be an understatement. 

Welcome to the Hive! :sistrens:

Have you watched HOMECOMING and what did you think of it? :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.