Beyoncé

Kisuke

This era will go through another revival when she tours in about a year and half. She is not about to lift a finger beyond cute insta posts  and the country web blog 

• Replies 109.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

7 hours ago, yonsé said:

because she isn't going to send a bunch of new albums into production when she has a stack of unsold BEYINCE versions. think about how adele had all those extra copies of 30 from overestimating her sales. i feel like thats what happened here. they expected the limited edition to sell out so they could follow up with a standard. but the lack of tracks is actually having the reverse effect. its a mess.

I already know the "logical" answer. Yes duh she hasn't sold out the limited edition.

But man, your album release date was March 29th and we don't even have a date for the standard release. That is ghettoooooo.

And to stand on it like "Ha no standard edition until the limited edition is sold" girl will the limited edition ever sell out. My god.

• Thanks 2

She should honestly just retired after Act III, she doesn't have the passion for this anymore and in our fast paced environment now even the BEST of music gets left behind when ignored.

Disrespecting these eras is starting to turn me off as a 20+ year fan.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

lol. The way we drag her every era for them being "dead" you would think we'da learned by now. She literally does not care about what we care about. In her mind "mission accomplished "

pvcsOOd.gif

Edited by Space&Time
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, satellites.™ said:

She should honestly just retired after Act III, she doesn't have the passion for this anymore and in our fast paced environment now even the BEST of music gets left behind when ignored.

Honestly tho, I'd rather get albums from Beyonce and her vanish after releasing them, rather than her just vanish from music forever.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Space&Time said:

I already know the "logical" answer. Yes duh she hasn't sold out the limited edition.

But man, your album release date was March 29th and we don't even have a date for the standard release. That is ghettoooooo.

And to stand on it like "Ha no standard edition until the limited edition is sold" girl will the limited edition ever sell out. My god.

its not about "standing on it" its about wasting money girlie. no one buys physicals anymore other than fans and collectors. pressing 500,000 more copies isn't economically smart

3 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

pretty sure she is retiring after act iii and that is why these eras are the way they are :gayoncecat3:

i said that from the moment she announced act i that it was giving farewell era. 

she will keep doing shows like celine and the girls but this is it as far as being a pop girl. shes clearly over it.

Edited by yonsé
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Space&Time said:

lol. The way we drag her every era for them being "dead" you would think we'da learned by now. She literally does not care about what we care about. In her mind "mission accomplished "

pvcsOOd.gif

we should return the favor next time she pull up to a 50-70k seat stadium and only 10,000 bodies show up.

spacer.png

• Haha 3

Just now, yonsé said:

its not about "standing on it" its about wasting money girlie. no one buys physicals anymore other than fans and collectors. pressing 500,000 more copies isn't economically smart

We don't disagree sis. You've quoted me twice about this very topic as if I don't understand economics.

I'm saying they made the mistake when they printed 200K copies of a "limited" edition they couldn't sell. Bey is in essence promoting a physical product that doesn't yet exist. Regardless, the business of clearing the available product doesn't change poor strategic decisions that left us here with the physical Beyince album vs the album we should all have by now.

In the end "limited" version will be much more ubiquitous than the standard. Irony.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Space&Time said:

We don't disagree sis. You've quoted me twice about this very topic as if I don't understand economics.

I'm saying they made the mistake when they printed 200K copies of a "limited" edition they couldn't sell. Bey is in essence promoting a physical product that doesn't yet exist. Regardless, the business of clearing the available product doesn't change poor strategic decisions that left us here with the physical Beyince album vs the album we should all have by now.

In the end "limited" version will be much more ubiquitous than the standard. Irony.

we know they made a mistake sis lol, im not trying to argue with you, im just telling you to lower your expectations.

you should stop expecting her to correct the mistake by putting more physicals out. i doubt at this point that will even happen. maybe a deluxe vinyl around christmas, but CDs? i doubt it.

remember we didnt even get physicals for everything is love and the gift. and 4 and IASF still don't exist on vinyl. she has all but abandoned physical media at this point. that's all 

4 minutes ago, yonsé said:

we know they made a mistake sis lol, im not trying to argue with you, im just telling you to lower your expectations.

you should stop expecting her to correct the mistake by putting more physicals out. i doubt at this point that will even happen. maybe a deluxe vinyl around christmas, but CDs? i doubt it.

remember we didnt even get physicals for everything is love and the gift. and 4 and IASF still don't exist on vinyl. she has all but abandoned physical media at this point. that's all 

Well, what a tragedy it will be if no one will ever own the official Cowboy Carter album cover with the correct songs. 

:clack:

1 hour ago, Space&Time said:

Honestly tho, I'd rather get albums from Beyonce and her vanish after releasing them, rather than her just vanish from music forever.

BOOM!!! 

6 hours ago, sillycilla said:

If I could kick two most wanted down the stairs I would. It's NOT going to stick. 

Omg sis :chick2:

:lmao:

• Haha 2

When she opens the CMA with American Requieum and transitions to Blackbird and ends it with Jolene. 

*head shaking smoking emoji*

Then I wake up. 

Edited by EricSean
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Devin said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

So unnecessary. I saw this on Facebook and the reactions alone  :gaycat7:

I decided to pretend this doesn't exist 😂

I hope yall can enjoy it though 😂

• Haha 1

Just watched the HBO documentary. I thought it was good and I like the way they center the black country artist instead of Beyonce.

However, there was this one black female country singer, who made a comment about Beyonce somehow overshadowing them and I'm like ***** who would even be interviewing you right now if not for Beyonce putting out this album. Look at what Shaboozey is doing now. Like ***** read the room and go get your ******* coin.

Edited by Space&Time
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Yakult said:

Columbia/Parkwood have been dropping the ball with singles etc for a long time (not that Beyoncé cares)…….but I think people are forgetting just how polarising Beyoncé is.

Everybody knows Beyoncé has a new album out - but after years of pushing the envelope artistically she's alienated a lot of casual (basic) fans who miss the old B of Halo days gone. She's too experimental for the pop radio crowd but too big a name for a lot of indie/alt listeners to drop their prejudices.

Then half of the the audiences she's shown love to over the past decade hate her because they're braindead and convinced she's a evil/illuminati or whatever; or just waiting for her downfall because she hasn't had a public breakdown like the ones the industry/media have induced on so many black entertainers (which in turn makes them hate Beyoncé even more because of her goddess/perfect image in the eyes of the media).

At the end of the day Beyoncé is playing catch up on streaming…..but even those numbers are largely just due to playlisting or going viral. You only have to go on insta/fb etc to see how much venom people have towards Beyoncé; I've never seen people crave the downfall of a star like it is for B tbh. No amount of playlisting is going to make those philistines play her music.

À bunch of people hate Beyoncé but A LOT of people people love her, like, respect her talent and are neutral to her. That's who the promotion is targeted at, not her haters. She has always been polarizing, despised since the DC break-up but there have always been moments when love for her is so strong that we can't hear the hatred from the noise of her slay : CIL, SL, Irreplaceable, IASF, ST first week, Lemonade first few weeks. Also when music hits and resonates, it doesn't matter, Parkwood just hasn't been able to sustain a single era. 

12 hours ago, Machete said:

Renaissance era would be nothing without the tour. All the iconic moments and visual imagery happened during it. CC is 90% not having its own tour (my bet is it and ACT III will share one next year) so not having that is crazy.

Honestly, idc what masterplan she has with them but withholding the visuals will be looked back on as the biggest mistake of her career. Worse than Lemonade not being put on streaming. You cannot do absolutely nothing for your album + withhold visuals (the thing you're most known for) and still expect for your album to make a mark.

I don't even think there's a masterplan. I thought there was a plan, a reason why nothing was happening before the release of CC and ended looking like a clown. Lol. 

Even if she had a plan for a huge movie to tie all eras, Renaissance only had 2 singles, releasing 2 singles ahead of a 16-songs movie will make no difference at all. 

And if it's really the a 3-act movie, it can't have all songs, it will be unbearable, so why not just give singles standalone videos? 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

This Most Wanted release is just so they are eligible for grammys. That's all she cares about 

Plastic Certification Off the Sofa won without a single release

shes just being… UNIQUE! i guess

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Bring Mathew back!

• Haha 4

Just came in here to say that I forgot what a masterpiece Rocket is. Ugh her mind 

• Like 4

The fact we still don't have the Renaissance film online.

pvcsOOd.gif 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hallad173 said:

So unnecessary. I saw this on Facebook and the reactions alone  :gaycat7:

I decided to pretend this doesn't exist 😂

I hope yall can enjoy it though 😂

bold of u to think im watching that mess either.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

The fact we still don't have the Renaissance film online.

pvcsOOd.gif 

Don't even get me started...

I really thought by February this year I'd finally be able to experience this movie in the comfort of my own home.

Because I thought 'surely, she's not gonna work on a movie for 2 months to then screening it only for a month'. Right? RIGHT?

It's so annoying...

Its funny how during Rennie era, we had hope to cling to, but now that realism has hit us and we KNOW how the next months/years will look like, we are truly down bad.

Beyonce, you did THAT

:suburban:

• Like 1

Honestly I don't care about the movie not being online.

I watched the tokyo upload a couple times but yeah I just don't like what they did with it. I much prefer watching this instead, even though a lot of performances are cut in half. 

I think I've watched it at least once a month since the end of last year. 

An actual performance recording. Renaissance Film featuring Ann marie latrassi as Beyoncé can stay on the shelf. :foxaylove2:

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.