Beyoncé

Kisuke

4 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

I don't know why this popped into my mind, but I'm so glad Bey has evolved her sound and continues to work with all kinds of exciting producers! Can you imagine if she had one main producer who kept rehashing the same ******* beats from 2017? It'd be awful!

:khalyan:

right? especially if she released 10 albums in 4 years :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

"Even though I know one day you're gonna shine on your own, I'll be your projector" this always gets me :sosad:
oh Rumi, about to stomp stomp stomp

I'm not a mother (well, maybe figuratively) -- but the line about "I felt proud of who I am because you need me" makes me tear up, too. I didn't appreciate this song at first but lately it's the one that hits me the most.

feeling fertile and breedable

IMG_3960.thumb.gif.e1f5b10dc6dc8e9f9ac85

• Haha 1

• Replies 110.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

He's in pioneertown, which by the way has an amazing restaurant, but it's used as a filming location often.  I thought it looked familiar :duca:

please don't do this to us 

• Haha 2

How is she even going to present the videos because now the expectations are sky high and I'm sure there will be duds like Sandcastles or very simple ones like DHY. Not worth all this circus 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

How is she even going to present the videos because now the expectations are sky high and I'm sure there will be duds like Sandcastles or very simple ones like DHY. Not worth all this circus 

If I watch it with my friends who are more casual fans and they look down at their phones even once I will consider this all to have been for naught.

Then again, most will be dead and the rest of us will be in a retirement home when it comes out

Edited by ShouldersSideways
  • Haha 10

Hopefully Julius stars in the Bodyguard video. Knowing her it'll be Jay Z acting out some scenes :pukey:

• Haha 1

So another alcohol gig? Jay is selling Japanese whiskey? 

Starting Friday, we need to stream scammers album like its the first week to maintain the #2 position. U girlies better get to it

• Like 3

8 hours ago, CécredSpaces said:

The Beyoncé Experience for me >>>

Sis had cheap outfits, talent and a dream. She made it work.

Exactly! What a show. When it was released and on YTB, I would watch almost every day. It's just weird how we do not even get DVD or live concerts from her anymore. 

6 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

I really think Bodyguard could've truly been the SOTS

Could you imagine if that was the first single? 

I wish she would have pushed this as the 2nd single on release while IIMW served as a buzz single along with Jolene. 

Then after Bodyguard, Levii's. 

IIMW needs at least one live performance, a video and radio payola to survive since she's not going to do the first two, it makes little sense as a single. Even more because they waited for the song to do less than 1.3M streams before sending it to radio. 

Theres always an urge to slap her when I see her being able to leave her house for JAYS ventures and her refusal to do so for her OWN projects

18 hours ago, Draper. said:

That also applies to Kitty Kat and some people are still having a hard time understanding it after 15 years. :gayoncecat2:

TASTE 

I wonder why she's didn't write it 16 CARRIIAGES like this? Lol, maybe the idea came later. 

7 hours ago, kimberly said:

right? especially if she released 10 albums in 4 years :gaycat6:

I'm not a mother (well, maybe figuratively) -- but the line about "I felt proud of who I am because you need me" makes me tear up, too. I didn't appreciate this song at first but lately it's the one that hits me the most.

feeling fertile and breedable

IMG_3960.thumb.gif.e1f5b10dc6dc8e9f9ac85

In this album, you can really tell when Ryan Beatty wrote it. He's so gifted. His words are always so beautiful.

• Like 1

My Vinyl came (limited edition one) and it's bent as hell and the lyrics keep skipping :rip:

I have never had this before and I've ordered both the Renaissance & Homecoming vinyls from her website. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

She can shake her ass in front of the camera, fart on the mic and give us the middle finger and we'd still be gagged. It's not a worry.

#JusticeForIrreplaceable 

It's replay value and live performances. >>>> 

9 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Oh good, another era where she's filming videos weeks after the album dropped

article-2332151-1A086086000005DC-275_634

I was coming to say this. 

Also...

Spoiler

Slightly random, but related...

The girls get touchy on the following topic, but when Bey gets into game-time shape, she tends to ramp up her output. 

She's way slimmer now than even the beginning of this year, so the second I saw her strut out at the iHeartRadio Awards looking so snatched, I figured we'd hear about more shoots and/or the tour pretty imminently. Especially knowing some of the new material was recorded as recently as February.

(I'm also very much in the camp of those who believe the reshoots for Act I were in part due to her not feeling how she looked. Beyond the tea we've all heard about this. I've legit heard similar from those not too far away from it all either. Take it with a grain of salt if you choose.

Bey pulled off BIK being more "voluptuous" and I happily took that to be her new normal. But, in keeping it 100, seeing some of the candids from just before Act I officially kicked off, as well as the BMS video shoot, the Tiffany's Summer Renaissance ad, and that lil Virgo's Groove clip that leaked, it doesn't feel far-fetched at all that she may not have felt "herself" when watching back the footage in the can.

In the simplest terms, Bey has spent most of her entire career as an agile, athletic-like performer and the muse of many fashion houses. Knowing that, for as human as her music is, she (like all artists) is essentially a "product", I feel she's well-versed in the arguable "need" to show up as "Beyonce" more times than not. IMO, it's why that waist was snatched for the gawds come the opening night of the RWT. And it's probably why we're gonna have to wait for reshoots and new shoots to complete before any kind of visuals are released to us. I just hope she's doing the Act III visuals alongside it all.

As a Janet fan too (who is well acquainted with her own yo-yo'ing relative to her "on" and "off" seasons), I never get why this part of Bey's narrative is so taboo to talk about in safe spaces like this. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BeyBronts said:

My Vinyl came (limited edition one) and it's bent as hell and the lyrics keep skipping :rip:

I have never had this before and I've ordered both the Renaissance & Homecoming vinyls from her website. 

You should file a complaint tbh. Record it skipping lol. It probably happened during the transport. 

• Like 1

You will all end up switching on Just for Fun, mark my words! It'll end up the initially underrated fave like Love Drought was on Lem. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BeyBronts said:

"WELCOME.. TO THE CONBOY CARTER!" :gayoncecat3:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, BnPac said:

I wonder why she's didn't write it 16 CARRIIAGES like this? Lol, maybe the idea came later. 

That's such a quirky thing she decided to do with the I... :lmao:

But now I'm afraid act 3 will be full of "ELECTRIIIC SOUL", "SONIIIC SIIIREN", "FIIIERCE FIIIRESTORM", "BLACK DIIIAMOND" and I already want to gouge my eyes out. :doc:

Or she'll let it go altogether and I'll be fuming because of the discrepancy. :toofunny2:

Edited by Tangane
  • Haha 2

I can't explain it but 16C and No Angel are sisters 

Alligator Tears is this albums AUIYM

You have to have taste to understand it

• Like 5

Aliigator Tears is so Fleetwood Mac it's crazy!! I would've thought she recruited one of the members to play on it or something

• Like 7

Jolene has been my biggest grower

Levi's Jeans is aging the worst for me, I can't sit through it no more

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Alligator Tears is this albums AUIYM

You have to have taste to understand it

Then you must know that if there's a tour she'll sing it maybe 5 times out of the 60 dates. :toofunny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.