Beyoncé

Kisuke

I'm getting messages from people I know who previously had zero - and I mean ZEROOOOOO - interest in Beyoncé talking about how they're trying to get tickets

I hate locals so much WTF IS GOING ON

B0AsRbNCYAAPOlW.jpg:large

• Replies 111k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Interesting from BBC news - they estimate just 10-20% of tickets are on pre-sale, meaning 80-90% of the UK ticekts should be available on Tuesday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-64496382 

Under usual circumstances, only 10-20% of tickets are reserved for pre-sales in the UK - and there are three such events before the Renaissance tour officially opens up to the public next week.

So it's likely there were fewer than 7,000 tickets available for each of the star's six UK shows on Thursday morning. With every customer allowed to buy four tickets, it's possible that only 1,500 lucky fans will have secured seats at each venue.

Can someone in this thread update us with the latest RENNY Spotify stats? 

to wong foo thanks for everything julie newmar hand GIF

4 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

Can someone in this thread update us with the latest RENNY Spotify stats? 

to wong foo thanks for everything julie newmar hand GIF

They’re not out yet. Few hours 

1 hour ago, Brikenbur said:

Variety isn’t necessarily the biggest Bey supporters so no surprise their “anonymous GRAMMY voters” are so vanilla and basic :gaycat6:

!!!

Literally been Anti-Bey the entire era

2 hours ago, Xoxogossipgurl said:

I remember someone on twitter with inside info said years ago that a lot of the voters who don't vote for her are rappers and other R&B artist. I was shocked at this claim but then now, I believe it. Like you said, a lot of people, especially some of her peers(the ones who peaked early) are bothered by her success. They probably thought she was going to fade quickly and still wouldn't be here in 2023. I remember I saw a red carpet interview with Tinashe in 2017 for the Grammys & they asked her who was she rooting for to win (or take aoty?? ) & She said Adele. This was the same year Lemonade was nominated.

I'm not really into the Grammys. If she wins good for her. But like most of the awards shows, I've lost interest in them. I only semi care for the Oscars now & even that has lost me in the last decade.

This sounds sad. No wonder she doesn't really have an industry friend except for the DC's girls and no wonder she's only close to Jay and her family and putting her kids above everything. 

The amount of people that came for her, Keri Hilson/Kelis/Keisha Cole/Neyo(and Janet?) etc etc while she basically does nothing and keep quiet really annoyed me. 

"She's no Ashanti" is the most ridiculous statement ever made. I'm happy to see she's still slaying 20 years later. First black woman to headline Coachella, first black woman to headline Glastonbury in 20 years and I hope first black woman to get AOTY and to gross 1 Billion in a single tour. 

In Asia, she's still the most well known Black woman; I love Rih but the amount of respect that B had literally put her above everyone else; Dubai is the proof..

I just hope she get that AOTY so that we won't be stressed every single era :rip:

I believe after she get one a lot of these MPG will easily get one. Llook at the metacritic scores now, literally everyone get 80+ since 2013.

22 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

This has been

the worst week of my life

heads up babe, next week will be worse

tumblr_inline_o93d1eVzIa1riuxno_500.gif

no visuals, no performance, no tour ticket, no aoty 

tumblr_inline_o93d1eVzIa1riuxno_500.gif

Apparantly the CEO of Ticketmaster said the tour had 15 million presales omg 

So nice reading your tour excitement and tickets frustration LOL. I can’t wait for her to announce the dates for rest of the world :duca: 

3 minutes ago, swtamira said:

Apparantly the CEO of Ticketmaster said the tour had 15 million presales omg 

Where?

2 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Where?

@Beyoncehivenews on twitter said it, i think they actually concluded it from the ceo saying demand exceeded supply by 800%

42 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

why do you think so?

They added 4k new voters to the Grammys to increase diversity in the last couple of years because they were about to get cancelled. Grammy voters were 74% male last time Bey was nominated for AOTY, they aim to get to 50% female by 2025. Giving Bey AOTY proves those efforts are working. BMS is not winning ROTY nor SOTY, so that would make either Adele or Harry win the three main categories again if Bey doesn't take AOTY. It's either her or Kendrick.

52 minutes ago, www said:

Interesting from BBC news - they estimate just 10-20% of tickets are on pre-sale, meaning 80-90% of the UK ticekts should be available on Tuesday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-64496382 

Under usual circumstances, only 10-20% of tickets are reserved for pre-sales in the UK - and there are three such events before the Renaissance tour officially opens up to the public next week.

So it's likely there were fewer than 7,000 tickets available for each of the star's six UK shows on Thursday morning. With every customer allowed to buy four tickets, it's possible that only 1,500 lucky fans will have secured seats at each venue.

It's not totally far fetched TBH. 

Ticketmaster are under an intense spotlight, so getting giddy and putting up more than they're supposed to (ala Taylor) would cause chaos. 

I still think the general sale is gonna be a bloodbath, but we shall see. 

55 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

This sounds sad. No wonder she doesn't really have an industry friend except for the DC's girls and no wonder she's only close to Jay and her family and putting her kids above everything. 

The amount of people that came for her, Keri Hilson/Kelis/Keisha Cole/Neyo(and Janet?) etc etc while she basically does nothing and keep quiet really annoyed me. 

"She's no Ashanti" is the most ridiculous statement ever made. I'm happy to see she's still slaying 20 years later. First black woman to headline Coachella, first black woman to headline Glastonbury in 20 years and I hope first black woman to get AOTY and to gross 1 Billion in a single tour. 

In Asia, she's still the most well known Black woman; I love Rih but the amount of respect that B had literally put her above everyone else; Dubai is the proof..

The Dubai thing is what actually pisses me off the most. 

There are no issues with Mariah Carey, Kylie Minogue and Lady Gaga performing there, but somehow a line has to be drawn if Beyoncé is performing in Dubai or any other country in the Middle East. 

is stubhub legit ? seems sketchy 

edit: they can **** off with their bs wdym 300€ golden circle +100€ service fee that’s FRAUD 

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

When Variety and other publications literally REPORTED on the renaissance leak when they never did that for any album before, Harrys house leaked a month prior to release and not one soul spoke about it

I dont think mother is performing Sunday, especially with no promo.

I DO however think we will finally hear about either the visuals or see a tour trailer.

Either is fine.

Beyoncé is held to the most unreasonable standard. It is part of why she KNOWS that silence is the best policy. 

Like she said in I'm that girl, she didn't want this power. But she has it and it is partly a result of her drive, talent and work ethic, ALL THREE of which set her apart and combined it makes her THE legend of her era. 

Beyoncé knows there is no winning with the fools so she doesn't bother to play their game at all. Remains humble and does her thing and the fact that people can't get her to stop or get a reaction out of her as she continues to slay 25 years in only drives her naysayers mad. 

I love to see it 

I’m still deciding on which tickets I’m going to buy. I’m going to both shows but I want the best. I decided to get CR tickets b/c it looks too enticing. But then I want either VIP Riser or the VIP or B Hive up front. IDK.

1 hour ago, Arrogant said:

I'm getting messages from people I know who previously had zero - and I mean ZEROOOOOO - interest in Beyoncé talking about how they're trying to get tickets

I hate locals so much WTF IS GOING ON

B0AsRbNCYAAPOlW.jpg:large

It's always been this way. It's why she's one of the most popular live acts.

A significant amount of people who go to see Beyoncé live aren't necessarily fans of her music, as they are fans of her live performances.

She's one of those artists that you don't want to miss because they just have that reputation and you know they'll put on a good show.

When I went to Formation I saw a bunch of older men who mostly listen to Hip-hop and Rock and don't really care for her music but still consider her the greatest live performer of her time. A guy I met had his ex girlfriend drag him to the MCSWT and even though they'd broken up her enjoyed the show so much that he had been to OTR1 AND Formation :skull:

It is what it is.

People on TikTok wanting tickets even though they didn’t like Renaissance and want to hear to her old stuff, apparently it’s “far” from her best album. I hate these LOCALS. Stay home. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.