nicki.png

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Rider said:

Slay

nicki.png

ugh, my mind amazes me sometimes

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Scandal said:

yall i said i was like 90% sure it was coming march which i still believe :rip: also yes the album is r&b. in terms of release dates im not as sure of but i was the first person on the internet to reveal the album title not that i need validation, im just relaying what ive heard. i don’t actually work in the music industry; im just close to someone who can be considered ariana and a lot of other artists “boss” so im not actually involved in anything directly

the way i was texted that it was march 8 but it was in one of those disappearing chat boxes so it’d be untraceable and i had forgotten the number after. So i just said 15 or 22 because 8 felt too early :rip: anyways 

do you guys think we'll get a third and fourth single her management seems more "money hungry" this era 🤔

9 minutes ago, adelush said:

do you guys think we'll get a third and fourth single her management seems more "money hungry" this era 🤔

Third single yeah, a fourth one is pushing it tbh 

8 minutes ago, adelush said:

i think we might get a third single that isn't abandoned post album release this time lol. universal is also distributing the Wicked movies.  i'm guessing they want their lead star to have positive momentum heading into the movie's release the end of this year so it would make sense for Republic/Universal to pull all the stops for this album. 

• Like 2

How does a house song fit on an rnb album? I mean I trust her ear completely but was really hoping for half rnb half pop with some belts. oh well

1 hour ago, KasioKas said:

How does a house song fit on an rnb album? I mean I trust her ear completely but was really hoping for half rnb half pop with some belts. oh well

i was thinking this too. probably similar to sweetener. ntltc didn't sound like anything else on the album (except maybe breathin only because they both fall under the general umbrella of dance-pop). the other max tracks like giaw & everytime are trap-pop. the pharrell tracks obviously couldn't be farther from ntltc. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Scandal said:

yall i said i was like 90% sure it was coming march which i still believe :rip: also yes the album is r&b. in terms of release dates im not as sure of but i was the first person on the internet to reveal the album title not that i need validation, im just relaying what ive heard. i don’t actually work in the music industry; im just close to someone who can be considered ariana and a lot of other artists “boss” so im not actually involved in anything directly

Wait question… when you say it’s “rnb,” what kind of rnb are we talking? Like the Aaliyah type or Janet type? Cause that’s very broad and I’ve seen other insiders claim it’s pop

3 hours ago, KasioKas said:

I think that rnb is so broad that it could fit in well tbh! I’d be shocked if she released a song like yes, and?, is working with MAX MARTIN & ILYA, and then the rest of the album sounds way different…

If I had to guess, based on the sound & aesthetic she seems to be going for, it’s gonna rnb in a Janet & early 90s Madonna kind of way. Like it’s upbeat enough that it’s pop, but not quite!

6 hours ago, adelush said:

i definitely think it will be her most stretched out era. usually she cuts them short because she's ready to move on to the next one so quickly, but with wicked being just 10 months away and then part 2 in 2025 that won't be the case. so i fully expect it to go to 3+ singles. :duca:

when she smashes on the charts all year with eternal sunshine and then popular and defying gravity (ariana and cynthia's versions) smash too :jonny5:

19 hours ago, KasioKas said:

the phrase R&B beats Ariana’s fans asses because they don’t really know what it means, I think she’ll find a way for it to be cohesive + with Max/Ilya there’s going to be pop

• Like 1

y’all we are really getting a whole 23-track album from in less than 2 months

• Thanks 2

When do we think she’s dropping the deluxe?

I hope it’s not on the release day/week, it’d be better if she drops it some months like with Positions deluxe, 23 tracks is a lot 

if she waits some months it would help with stability and pure sales, we know she’s not Adele/Taylor/Drake to debut with +600k, so a cute 250k with GOOD longevity is better 

Also, I’m thinking this will be the announcements for the dates ending in 7

January 27th: the rest of the alternative covers 

February 7th: Attention announcement (confirmed)

February 17th: either the tracklist or interview/performance

February 27th: if she hasn’t announce the tracklist then that, if not then some merch, exclusive stuff, box set, signed physical copies, vinyl variants, etc.

March 7th: it’s one day before the album so maybe some sort of teaser, I know she said no snippets but who knows, or like an album trailer like she did with DW

When she announces a visual album on March 7th 

:suburban:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gerardo said:

When do we think she’s dropping the deluxe?

I hope it’s not on the release day/week, it’d be better if she drops it some months like with Positions deluxe, 23 tracks is a lot 

if she waits some months it would help with stability and pure sales, we know she’s not Adele/Taylor/Drake to debut with +600k, so a cute 250k with GOOD longevity is better 

i agree, id rather her wait and drop the deuxe sometime in the summer

4 hours ago, Gerardo said:

Also, I’m thinking this will be the announcements for the dates ending in 7

January 27th: the rest of the alternative covers 

February 7th: Attention announcement (confirmed)

February 17th: either the tracklist or interview/performance

February 27th: if she hasn’t announce the tracklist then that, if not then some merch, exclusive stuff, box set, signed physical copies, vinyl variants, etc.

March 7th: it’s one day before the album so maybe some sort of teaser, I know she said no snippets but who knows, or like an album trailer like she did with DW

I personally would like for her to drop the deluxe in the summer too, but since she has already chosen the tracks for it + the cover art I think it’s coming pretty soon after the standard version

1 hour ago, Aristocrat said:

i agree, id rather her wait and drop the deuxe sometime in the summer

Deluxe on the 7th month of year would be cute, July here we go :duca:

"yes, and?" would've sounded SO much better with her old fuller / richer tone from the YT era...

We're definitely going to have a 2nd single announcement on the 27th, right? :ducky:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.