HDD FINAL: ADELE 284k, Taylor 102k

ALA

1 hour ago, Gaia said:

No one is trying to be funny. Swifties weaponizing COVID is quite literally the most pathetic thing I've EVER seen on this forum.

Guess who originally brought up COVID as an excuse for Folklore's sales? Swifties.

Guess who are now trying to twist someone's words to say something they literally did not say? Swifties.

Guess who are still trying to act like COVID is less of a deal than it was in 2020? Swifties.

Continue being ignorant. Not that I would expect anything else.

as if swifties are the only people saying covid was a big factor in music in 2020 on this forum  

i have a feeling you’re genuinely dense and an idiot :lmao: 

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• georgechxng

• Gaia

• Virtual_Insanity

4 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Not people still saying that Red had more promo than 30 :gaycat6:

Number "30" being plastered all over major buildings in the world can barely be considered promo. Would you know it was promotion for Adele's new album if you werent on ATRL? Exactly! :dies:

Most people thought it was some big anniversary :toofunny2:

3 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Number "30" being plastered all over major buildings in the world can barely be considered promo. Would you know it was promotion for Adele's new album if you werent on ATRL? Exactly! :dies:

I actually even expressed my disappointment--in Adele's Base thread--in how her team didn't capitalize on those projections to promote her album when they were doing it around the world! They literally made no efforts to make the connection...and no one outside stan twitter would be able to connect the dots.

They did the projections and...it just came and went after the initial mystery. Great idea, but they didn't utilize it at all. 

On 10/6/2021 at 1:04 AM, Entity said:

The projections were great. She just needed to officially acknowledge it on soc media like a few days after and before Easy On Me was announced.

As of current, the buzz for the projections has died out and I think the GP still has not made the connection. They think Easy On Me is the first bit ofninfo we have on her next era.

But yeah, this won't matter in the end. lol

Yep, this is what I said on Oct. 6 re: 30 projections.

I really think no one knew what it was about except those immersed in pop music fandom

Why the hell is this 22 pages. :rip: Idk what yall have been talking about but the one clear thing is yall are INSANE. I promise you numbers are not that important and there is more to life.

Good lord what is going on in here. :chick2:

33 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Talking for 10 minutes on not one but two late night show on the other hand... Man. Taylor really brought out the big guns

4 hours ago, Gaia said:

@Headlock

Are these not...Swifties? Not sure how you seem to think Swifties weren't being shady or trying to start the drama as per usual :lakitu:

Or are you an ostrich who sticks your head in the ground and ignore the actions of your own fanbase and thinks no one notices. 

I literally just praised red for doing fantastic numbers…? Nothing about that was shade to Adele, please go outside  :gaycat6:

no matter how you spin it, a re-recorded 9 year old album doing 100k in it’s 3rd week in 2021 is insane and of course stans of that given artist are gonna make throwaway comments like that :rip:

some Adele stans :rip: just focus on your fave and move on. There's always gonna be people that doubt her.
-
Decent numbers for Adele, but I'm worried about the album's longevity. Red TV still slaying is insane.

Edited by KeshaSwift

9 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

Didn't you admit to being a bandwagon Adele stan as well with 25? Why can't they bandwagon now ( I don't think they are) ? :michael:

i didn't bandwagon anything :ace:

i was supporting Adele since Chasing Pavements and I was there for her long before 21 blew up. I supported 25 up until I heard the album 

Plus they are not bandwagoning, they are just using Adele to hate on Taylor, especially that Billie stan

where are the swifties that were braging and annoying now? when Adele is doing in her second week as much as Taylor in her 2nd and 3rd combined???

That taking into account that Taylor is big just in the US, while Adele is selling and getting those #1s all over the world

1 hour ago, Hot Volcano said:

So they spent millions of dollars to advertise for ATRL members on buildings across the world?

Could have just sent@Ryan BTEa much smaller cheque for a fat & juicy banner here. 

What's the going rate at the moment, Ryan? 

I went to sleep and 22 pages when i wake up :dies: Y'll are wild :dies: 

4 hours ago, Gaia said:

Never said you did. The point was, Swifties are pulling all the stops to paint me as an "OTH" when I'm not :deadbanana2: And if I'm basically one of the biggest OTHs in Swifties eyes but have defended Taylor's sales then that sort of negates that assumption that Adele fans would be dragging Taylor's numbers.

Its mainly because you think the 830k from 30 are much more impressive than the 830k from folklore, which is not an opinion that is shared by everyone. But I think every argument about that has been exchanged 10 times and nobody has convinced anyone of anything, so it is what it is now

13 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Its mainly because you think the 830k from 30 are much more impressive than the 830k from folklore, which is not an opinion that is shared by everyone. But I think every argument about that has been exchanged 10 times and nobody has convinced anyone of anything, so it is what it is now

I think what people are pointing out is that 30 has been released with a different  rules where it is more difficult to reach big numbers during the first week.

1 hour ago, supertiffany said:

30 is released POST-BUNDLE era and POST-RULE CHANGE era

And was a comeback era with a TV special/Oprah interview seen by 10 million people, has the #1 most played song in the country (country remix with one of the biggest males in country that was spammed all over that format), incredible playlisting (3 songs on TTH + #1/cover), an infinite amount of vinyls avail so that stores won’t run out etc. 

It’s apples and oranges. They’re both hugely successful women on the same level regardless of what either stanbase thinks. 

• ATRL Administrator

The chaos in here. :psyduck:

1 minute ago, Ryan BTE said:

The chaos in here. :psyduck:

it's tiring at this point :gaycat6:

13 hours ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Adele has the biggest debut in HISTORY, no wonder that cult is fuming. They have to stick to EXTREMELY SPECIFIC records.

OT: Congrats, Adele!

This. :giraffe:

• ATRL Administrator
2 minutes ago, Brando said:

it's tiring at this point :gaycat6:

People doing the most. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.