• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gaia

• georgechxng

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Brando

whew swifties need to chill out a lil bit

wht taylor achieved is nothing short of impressive there’s no need to bring down adele for doing her thing :gaygacat4:

shouldn't we have gotten a new hdd thread with predictions for next week by now? 

33 minutes ago, Brando said:

looks like you contributed to 1 whole page of those 28

gaia and george to 2 pages each

:jonny:

Considering I’m an Adele fan… in a thread about Adele, ok? The real hilarity is more than half the pages comprising of Swifties posting

Edited by Gaia

4 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Considering I’m an Adele fan… in a thread about Adele, ok? The real hilarity is more than half the pages comprising of Swifties posting

Scanning your sig really hard rn.. 

giphy.gif 

12 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

What is going on with the OTHs. My god :gaycat6:

Wonder what excuses they will find if TS10 debuts with 800k

watch out because someone can save this post and clock you back then; the same when they clocked me when I said Adele will debut with 2m, atrl will never forget

1 hour ago, Brando said:

shouldn't we have gotten a new hdd thread with predictions for next week by now? 

they mostly post it around ~4pm EST, so about 6 hours left.

1 hour ago, Brando said:

they are scared of swifties

1 hour ago, Brando said:

Scanning your sig really hard rn.. 

giphy.gif 

Fan and a stan are two different things. No I don’t stan an artist who comes back every 4-6 years and I’m between just lives her life :toofunny2: 

I like her music and she’s one of the few artists where I own physical copies of her albums. 

I don’t only like the few people in my signature :deadbanana4: Do y’all even TRY to think?

12 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

What is going on with the OTHs. My god :gaycat6:

Wonder what excuses they will find if TS10 debuts with 800k

Similarly, I wonder what excuses Swifties will come up with if she doesn’t sell 800k. 

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

Fan and a stan are two different things. No I don’t stan an artist who comes back every 4-6 years and I’m between just lives her life :toofunny2: 

I like her music and she’s one of the few artists where I own physical copies of her albums. 

I don’t only like the few people in my signature :deadbanana4: Do y’all even TRY to think?

u left 40+ posts in this one thread. by far the most of anyone. so invested in someone you don't even stan. and then 100% of your posts are either directly about Taylor or indirectly baiting her fans. you are not fooling anyone 

37239_original.gif 

Previously: Enjoy while it lasts! Adele will demolish Taylor's records soon

Now: Both ladies are slaying~

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

But it’s true ? 

8 minutes ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

i know right. the amount of baiting and pre-emptive dragging that fake Adele stans did in the runner up to 30's release. you couldn't enter a single Taylor achievement thread with someone saying "enjoy while lasts", "too bad the record will only last one week", or more commonly "the REAL music industry" in every Adele thread.

of course Taylor fans are going to lash back after all of that dragging. and that's the fun of it. and all the backtracking and grasping for straws like "bundles", "4 months pre-orders", "127 versions" makes it even more fun

i just feel bad for real Adele fans who are generally nice and tame and got caught in the crossfire 

9 hours ago, mael said:

ATWTMTVFTV'S hold is so impressive, no one else is doing it like Her. 

After opening atop both Streaming Songs and Digital Song Sales, it descends to No. 2 on the former tally (25.8 million, down 53%) and No. 9 on the latter (6,300, down 89%).

:huh:

1 hour ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

But it’s true ? 

It is true

but before the week that just passed, it was mainly an “Adele will blow everyone out the water like usual” and this was not a blowout that was anticipated

.[/hr]

anyways. If Adele and her label don’t fumble the singles…I Drink Wine should come after OMG. That’s the Someone Like You of the era. then release Come and Get It

but we know she is terrible at making music videos. We’ll be lucky to get any more video this era

1 hour ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

But it’s true ? 

It is true

but before the week that just passed, it was mainly an “Adele will blow everyone out the water like usual” and this was not a blowout that was anticipated

.[/hr]

anyways. If Adele and her label don’t fumble the singles…I Drink Wine should come after OMG. That’s the Someone Like You of the era. then release Come and Get It

but we know she is terrible at making music videos. We’ll be lucky to get any more video this era

2 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

But it’s true ? 

Not really, Adele is indeed smashing and slaying with the biggest debut of the year by a margin of over 200k on US alone :jonny:and a stable multiweek #1 WW smash hit that other girlies haven't see in over half a decade.

Taylor tho :deadbanana4: guess she's spending the most weeks (maybe 3!!!!!) in the Top 10 of the billboard hot 100 ever since ME! so growth I guess :clap3:

21 hours ago, Gaia said:

Going by Wikipedia (Correct me if I'm wrong swifties)

Folklore has sold 1.3-1.5M physical copies.

Evermore has sold 700-800k physical copies

I mean :rip: If this is true its pretty self-explanatory 

21 hours ago, Agenor said:

US pure sales (tracking week ending 25/11):

Folklore - 1.533M

Evermore - 754k

3.3M ---> 833k (75% drop)

1.5M ---> 754k (50% drop)

Looks like removal or bundles affected Adele much worse...

8 hours ago, Paola Bracho said:

But she can't even touch Adele without bundles and she can't even score more than 1 week at #1 with her singles that free drop after 2-3 weeks. Lying doesn't really help.

She just did 600k with a decade old re-record and just had the viny record without overshipping. Lying really doesn't help... :rip:

1 hour ago, georgechxng said:

Taylor tho :deadbanana4:

The most streamed artist in the world right now? I would say she is doing good. Some people can't even become top streamed artist for 5 days

Cruel Summer

OTHs being Covid deniers in this thread making me scream. Must be a rough week. :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

The most streamed artist in the world right now?

Cruel Summer

when you put it like that it makes even more embarassing the fact that she will never have an album in the top 10 of the most streamed of all time on spotify. not in the overall category, not in the female category.... guess gloating over debuts with no longevity is all that is left for her. thankfully she still has her +300 songs catalogue to carry her.

Cruel Summer

1 minute ago, georgechxng said:

when you put it like that it makes even more embarassing the fact that she will never have an album in the top 10 of the most streamed of all time on spotify. not in the overall category, not in the female category....

Cruel Summer

If last few weeks showed us anything, it's "longevity and consistency > peaks" but i can see why you are struggling with this concept. 

5 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

guess gloating over debuts with no longevity is all that is left for her

I wouldn't say this about the artist who is charting 8 albums weekly, even ones from 2010 but you do you. 

Cruel Summer

6 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

If last few weeks showed us anything, it's "longevity and consistency > peaks"

absolutely. despite the difference of over 20M streams between their spotify debuts:

folklore's 11th day: 22.9M streams

30's 11th day: 20.2M streams

guess we know which one will serve longevity

Cruel Summer

Edited by georgechxng

1 minute ago, georgechxng said:

absolutely. despite the difference of over 20M streams between their spotify debuts:

folklore's 11th day: 22.9M streams

30's 11th day: 20.2M streams

guess we know which one will serve longevity

Cruel Summer

I would say the one with higher streams will serve better longevity. Thank you for pointing that out tho.

Cruel Summer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.