Diversity 4: The Re-Up | Winner revealed (pg.132)

thecptz

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Tom Vercetti

• Dessy

• Kavish

Top Posters In This Topic

Fcq76Gl.png

THIRD PLACE

with the scores of 130.7 out of 150

congratulations......

Spoiler

Taylor Swift!

@Rence

Taylor%20Swift%20dances%20with%20Sam%20Smith%20and%20Jessie%20J.jpg?width=1200&auto=webp&quality=75

Bv2frXICMAAQ_G0.jpg

Spoiler

Part 1: redo (august) 44/50

Part 2: live performance 40.2/50

Part 3: crowning 46.5/50

Spoiler

WHEW TAYLOR SWIFT!

you've been a force to be reckoned with since when you signed up for this season i think.

after your flop in the first theme, you've been consistently throughout the season

and even though, you fell to the bottom twice, you still hold ur ground pretty well. you should be proud of how you played her this season.

there were times when you submitted an interesting choices but i feel like you did ur best playing her :hug:

i love you rence!! my fellow SEAsters, thank you for applying and i appreciate you a lot! please join season 5 :heart2:

now... sashay away!

what??? But wow @Renceyou did really well this game. From first bottom to top 3. A redemption worth noting :clap3: 

are we ready for the second place/winner reveal

Thank you SEAster and thank you judgesties :heart:

I had a marvelous time playing this season 

Just now, Rence said:

Thank you SEAster and thank you judgesties :heart:

I had a marvelous time playing this season 

:heart2: YOU ARE AMAZING!!! and u did taylor justice :clap3:

I was so sure Taylor would win :jonny: you demolished this szn. Congrats sister

Fcq76Gl.png

SECONDPLACE

with the scores of 135.1 out of 150

congratulations......

Spoiler

Red Velvet!

Wendy-1.jpg

Red-Velvet-1.jpg

Spoiler

Part 1: redo (milky way) 49.1/50

Part 2: live performance 39.5/50

Part 3: crowning 46.5/50

Spoiler

OMG RED VELVET!!!

okay moki, but i have to tell you that i didn't expect red velvet to do THIS well in this season, literally, you did so good in this season.

you got high placements like in lots of rounds and you have shown all of us that red velvet can do anything

AND that red velvet is such an amazing k-pop group. i'm glad u proved me wrong and got red velvet to second place.

it was SOOOOO impressive. like i was watching you slay the competition and i was so happy. you served.

ty so much for playing and showing red velvet to us. i rlly hope you play next season :heart2: ily and i appreciate you a lot, moki!!!

now... sashay away!

Fcq76Gl.png

FIRST PLACE

with the scores of 143.4 out of 150

congratulations......

Spoiler

Tinashe!

@Tom Vercetti

bc6260b79008bd8ec66bb14c8b451274.png

tmp_B02CkX_5edf7699eda3cc4d_Tinashe333PR

Spoiler

Part 1: redo (bet) 49.1/50

Part 2: live performance 49/50

Part 3: crowning 45.3/50

Spoiler

omg TINASHE!

i feel like we all saw it from the past like rounds that you've been in the top 3 and you literally are the frontrunner here

you played tinashe the BEST and you showed us everything that tinashe can offer to us and that she's such a #diverse artist

you never rlly missed any themes tbh and that's such a strong arc. every theme i throw at you, you can tackle it and provide us with thoughtful explanations

literally, i'm so happy that you applied for this season and showed these people how its done. tinashe is THAT girl.

thank you so much and i'm glad that you snatched this crown... ty for participating and ily!!!!!!! appreciate u sm :heart2:

now... PRANCE MY QUEEN, PRANCE!

tho my prediction failed this is still a deserved win, @Tom Vercetti! Superstar T always winning we love to see it.

congratulations are also still in order for @Rence and @mokitsu for getting this far and doing such great jobs! 

congratulations as well of course to our hoEst @thecptz!

Whew, i'm so glad I tried out this season. It was very fun tackling each theme with a artist I knew. I couldn't do this with any other artist but Tinashe so i'm forever grateful for her undervalued discography. I want to thank all the judges for their participation and seeing the greatness in her. I want to thank the participants for bringing the competition to this season. And most importantly I want to thank @thecptzfor hosting this successful diversity season. Glad I won one of your hosted games at last :clap3: 

ICONIC :clap3::clap3::clap3: T is the epitome of a diverse catalog, so glad she was represented so well in this game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.