Spotify: Female artists songs with 500M+ streams

ariananext

1 minute ago, ariananext said:

I think something went wrong when I updated her data in the past, what's wrong about Just Dance? 

nothing i guess, i just wasn't sure what was and wasn't correct so i copied the whole thing

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• simmnfierzig

• alestevens

• Delirious

20 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

nothing i guess, i just wasn't sure what was and wasn't correct so i copied the whole thing

Oh ok! I fixed her data, thanks for bringing it up!

Lana Del Rey's "Summertime Sadness" hits 1 billion streams combining both versions (519M + 521M)! This is her first song to hit the mark :clap3:

Taylor Swift's "I Knew You Were Trouble" hits 600M streams combining both versions (533M from OG + 68M from Taylor's Version). This is her 10th song to do so, she breaks her tie with Adele and is now the fifth female artist with most songs to hit the milestone!

Selena Gomez's "Good For You" hits 600M streams, it's her 7th song to do so and she now ties Sia, Nicki Minaj and Cardi B!

Billie Eilish's "All The Good Girls Go To Hell" hits 500M streams, it's her 14th entry, so she breaks her tie with Taylor Swift and Dua Lipa, becoming the third female artist with most entries after Rihanna (18) and Ariana Grande (21).

You Belong With Me has passed 500M

"You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift has reached 500 million streams counting both versions! This is her 14th song to do so, she now ties Billie Eilish as the third female artist with most songs to hit the mark!

Edited by ariananext

Little Mix's "Black Magic" hits 500M streams, this is their 3rd entry on the list!

• 3 weeks later...

Billie Eilish's "Bored" hits 500M streams, it's her 15th entry on the list, she breaks her tie with Taylor Swift as third female artist with most songs over the mark. 

"Nothing Breaks Like A Heart" by Miley Cyrus hits 600M streams, it's her 5th song to do so!

Nicki Minaj's "Fefe" hits 700M streams, it's her fifth song to do so. She now ties Cardi B and Lady Gaga.

"Perfect (Duet)" by Beyoncé hits 700M streams, becoming her fourth song to do so! She now ties Olivia Rodrigo and Doja Cat.

Dua Lipa's "No Lie" has hit 700M on Spotify, this is her 9th song to do so, she's currently the third artist with most songs to hit the mark after Ariana Grande and Rihanna!

Olivia Rodrigo's "Traitor" has hit 800M streams, it's already her fourth one to do so! 

Shakira's "Chantaje" hits 800M streams, it's her seccond most streamed song on the platform!

Dua Lipa's "Cold Heart" has hit 900M streams on Spotify, this is her 8th song to do so, she's the second female artist with most songs to hit the mark, only behind Ariana Grande. 

Adele's "Easy On Me" hits 900M streams, becoming her fifth song to do so! She now ties Billie Eilish as the third female artist with most songs over the mark.

Demi Lovato's "Sorry Not Sorry" hits 1 billion streams, this is her first song to do so! :clap3:

"Timber" by Kesha hits 1 billion streams too! This is her first song to do so as well :clap3:

"Hips Don't Lie" by Shakira also hits 1 billion streams, what a classic! :clap3:

11 minutes ago, ariananext said:

"Hips Don't Lie" by Shakira also hits 1 billion streams, what a classic! :clap3:

Biggest female classic of the 00s :clap3:

@ariananextyou have WWWY twice, I guess the one at 800m Mark is Send my Love? How close is it to 900m?

Edited by Hot Volcano

33 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Biggest female classic of the 00s :clap3:

@ariananextyou have WWWY twice, I guess the one at 800m Mark is Send my Love? How close is it to 900m?

Right, thank you. WWWY is at 910M, SML is at 828M!

Demi Lovato's "Heart Attack" hits 500M streams, this is her 5th entry on the list and she now ties Olivia Rodrigo, Miley Cyrus, Ellie Goulding and SZA! 

Demi Lovato's "Cool For The Summer" hits 500M streams entering the list, it's their 6th entry and second this week! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.