Spotify: Female artists songs with 500M+ streams

ariananext

Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night" hits 600M as well, her 5th song to do so, she ties Halsey and Camila Cabello.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• simmnfierzig

• alestevens

• Delirious

Ava Max's "King & Queens" hits 600M, it's her second most streamed song on the platform.

Olivia Rodrigo's best song "Happier" hits 500M streams, this is her 5th entry. The song is an album track!

Camila Cabello's "Never Be The Same" hits 700M streams, this is her 3rd song to do so and her most streamed solo song.

Dua Lipa's "Cold Heart" hits 800M streams, she's still the third female artist with most songs to reach the mark with 8! :clap3:

SZA gets her 3rd songs with 1 billion streams with All The Stars hitting the milestone :jonny6: 

@ariananext

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - 511,946,993

All Too Well - 548,467,668

11 hours ago, Cloröx said:

@ariananext

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - 511,946,993

All Too Well - 548,467,668

Thank you, I have to check all the songs with multiple versions cause I haven't in weeks.

Taylor Swift gets two more entries (13 in total, third most) with All Too Well and We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together surpassing the 500M mark across all versions (OG+TV and TV10MV for All Too Well). 

Next in line: You Belong With Me (475M) 

Taylor Swift's "Lover" also surpasses 700M (Original + Shawn Mendes remix). She has a total of 6 songs over the mark and she now ties Sia!

Just realized - a bit late - that Happier Than Ever is at around 780M streams, that marks her the third female with most songs to do so (8) and ties Adele! It's gonna hit 800M very soon.

Billie's "Happier Than Ever" hits 800 million streams counting both versions. This is her 7th song to do so, she breaks her tie with Adele and Selena Gomez, becoming the fourth female artist with most songs over the mark after Rihanna, Ariana and Dua.

Edited by ariananext

Britney Spears' "Baby One More Time" and "Oops I Did It Again" both enter the chart as they hit 500 million streams! Her total is now 4. 

Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop" hits 700 million streams, this is her second most streamed song.

As requested, Demi Lovato is now included in the OP, with 4 entries (4 songs bubbling under too) 

Btw you forgot to put ellie in the 600m list. She nearly has 3 with burn at 590m

12 hours ago, Delirious said:

Btw you forgot to put ellie in the 600m list. She nearly has 3 with burn at 590m

I'll check her numbers, I hadn't thought of her.

12 hours ago, Delirious said:

I checked OP and her numbers and I actually had included her, I don't see any song of hers in the 600M range. 

Love Me Like You Do - 1,2B

Outside - 724M

Burn - 587M

Close To Me - 563M

Hate Me - 544M

Edited by ariananext

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

I checked OP and her numbers and I actually had included her, I don't see any song of hers in the 600M range. 

Love Me Like You Do - 1,2B

Outside - 724M

Burn - 587M

Close To Me - 563M

Hate Me - 544M

Ohhh thats what you mean lol nvm mb

With Into You hitting 1 Billion streams, Ariana ties Dua Lipa again as the female artist with most songs to surpass the mark (6) :clap3:

Miley Cyrus and Dua Lipa's Prisoner hits 500M streams, finally entering the list :clap3:

It's Dua's 13th song, so she's now tying Taylor Swift and Billie Eilish, and it's Miley's 6th.

Kelly Clarkson most streamed song hits 500M streams, becoming her first entry!

"Bad At Love" by Halsey also hits 500M, becoming her 7th song to do so!

Rosalía's "Relación" hits 500M stream, becoming her third entry, she ties Julia Michaels!

Sia's "Wild Ones" hits 600M streams, she officially ties Nicki Minaj and Cardi B with 7 entries.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.