Spotify: Female artists songs with 500M+ streams

ariananext

Nelly Furtado's "Promiscuous" hits 600M, her first song to do so.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• simmnfierzig

• alestevens

• Delirious

P!nk's "What About Us" hits 600M, it's her second most streamed song on Spotify.

Rihanna's "Needed Me" hits 1 Billion streams! It's her fourth song to do so and she joins Sia, Selena Gomez and Billie Eilish as third female artist with the most songs with over a billion streams.

Spoiler

Ariana's "Positions" hit 900M streams, it's her 8th song to do so, she now has double the amount of the second artist with most!

6 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Rihanna's "Needed Me" hits 1 Billion streams! It's her fourth song to do so.

Reveal hidden contents

4 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Ariana's "Positions" hit 900M streams, it's her 8th song to do so, she now has double the amount of the second artist with most!

AHHHHH MY FAVS :jonny6::jonny6:

Rihanna has so many songs stuck at 800M :deadbanana2: at some point they will all reach 1B and she’ll have over 10 songs with 1B streams, massive :jonny5:

GIAW and 34+35 (comb.) are coming for 800M soon and by early 2023 Ariana will have 9 songs with over 1B streams  :jonny4:

Adele's "Easy On Me" hits 700M streams, it's her 8th song to do so and the 4th fastest female song to hit the mark.

The fact that Dusk Till Dawn was an absolute nonevent and has that many streams :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, gettsleazy said:

The fact that Dusk Till Dawn was an absolute nonevent and has that many streams :deadbanana4:

Maybe it was a non event in the US only. It went Top 5 and Top 10 in every country bar USA and Spain, plus Denmark (#12), Philippines (#17), it was pretty huge actually. The certifications are also amazing, diamond in France, Poland, Brazil and multi platinum in like 10 other countries.

Edited by ariananext
typo

Nicki's "Super Bass" hits 500M streams, her 8th song to do so, she joins Selena Gomez and Cardi B.

Kali Uchis' "Telepatía" hits 600M streams, her first song song to do so and her only entry!

Adele's "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)" hits 800M, her fifth song to do so, now she ties Sia!

Hailee Steinfeld's "Let Me Go" hits 900M streams, her second song to do so. 

Ariana's "God Is A Woman" hits 800M streams, this is her 9th song to do so! She's the second female artist with most.

Edited by ariananext
typo

Lady Gaga's "Million Reasons" hits 600M streams, it's her 6th song to do so, tying Sia and Cardi B.

34+35 is at 799M combined, it will reach 800M tomorrow and she’ll tie Rihanna as the woman with the most songs to reach that milestone :clap3:

On 3/1/2022 at 7:19 PM, Gerardo said:

34+35 is at 799M combined, it will reach 800M tomorrow and she’ll tie Rihanna as the woman with the most songs to reach that milestone :clap3:

yes :jonny6: let me update OP

Lizzo's "Truth Hurts" hits 800M streams, this is her second song to do so after "Good As Hell" (combined versions).

Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" hits 900 million streams! This is her most streamed song on the platform.

Ariana's "34+35" has now reached 800 million streams counting both versions (648 millions from the solo version + 153 millions from the Megan/Doja remix). This her 10th song to do so and she ties Rihanna as female artist with most songs with over 800 million streams.

"WAP" by Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion hits 1 Billion streams! This is Megan's first song to do so and Cardi's 4th! Cardi now ties Sia, Billie Eilish, Selena Gomez and Rihanna as third female artist with most hits with over a billion streams.

Rihanna's "Diamonds" hits 800 million streams, she breaks her ties with Ariana Grande again, becoming the artist with most songs to reach the mark (11).

Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" hits 700 million streams, this is her 4th song to do so and she breaks her tie with Katy Perry and Olivia Rodrigo.

SZA's "Good Days" hits 500 million streams, entering the list, this is her fifth entry and she now ties Miley Cyrus and Ellie Goulding!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.