Spotify: Female artists songs with 500M+ streams

ariananext

14 hours ago, zzmyth said:

If tomorrow is the same as today... Rihanna's Umbrella and We Found Love will both cross the 900M mark.

Wild thoughts and 45S will cross that mark in less than a month too.

Well... Officially both Umbrella and We Found Love crossed the 900M mark. So that makes 8 songs above 900M

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• simmnfierzig

• alestevens

• Delirious

"We Found Love" and "Umbrella" both hit 900M streams and Rihanna becomes the female artist with most songs over the mark, tying Ariana Grande :clap3: both queens of streaming have 8!

Ariana's "Positions" hits a BILLION streams on Spotify :clap3: this is her 7th song to do so, breaking her tie with Dua Lipa!

She now has a billion hit for each album she's released since 2014!

By the end of next year, Taylor should be at the very least in the 400M range with:

august

Bad Blood

cardigan

Cruel Summer

Dont Blame Me

Enchanted

Exile

Getaway Car

Gorgeous

Paper Rings

...Ready For It?

Style

The Man

willow

The stomp that we're about to witness :jonny:

Edited by alestevens

you missed a few of bebe's songs :-*

hey mama 600M

back to you 500M

call you mine 500M

+ deja vu has reached 900M and traitor 800M

also does this list include flop girls or only atrl faves? because i know some flops with 500M songs :-*

Shake It Off and Love Story have passed 800M:devil:

On 7/4/2022 at 8:16 AM, Luckitty said:

you missed a few of bebe's songs :-*

hey mama 600M

back to you 500M

call you mine 500M

+ deja vu has reached 900M and traitor 800M

also does this list include flop girls or only atrl faves? because i know some flops with 500M songs :-*

Thank you! I will update the thread as soon as possible. And yeah, I can post it in the thread but I wouldn't spam the OP with lots of people with entries in one range only or a single entry, the OP is long enough :deadbanana:

On 7/9/2022 at 2:27 PM, simmnfierzig said:

Shake It Off and Love Story have passed 800M:devil:

thank you!

Zara Larsson's "Ruin My Life" hits 500M, this is her fourth song to do so :clap3:

Dua Lipa's "Be The One" hits 500M streams, it's her 15th song to do, she ties Billie Eilish as the third female artist with most songs to do so :clap3:

Sia's "Unstoppable" hits 500M streams, this is her 9th song to do so!

Iggy Azalea and Charli XCX's "Fancy" hits 600M streams, it's Iggy's second song to do so and Charli's first!

Ellie Goulding's "Burn" hits 600M, this is her third song to do so!

Billie Eilish's "Therefore I Am" hits 600M streams, it's her 13th song to do so! :clap3:

Katy Perry's "Roar" hits 800M streams, her third song to do so! :gaycat2:

"Shake It Off" and "Love Story"* by Taylor Swift hit 800M streams, counting all versions for the latter, she now has a total of 4 songs with over 800 million streams! 

Doja Cat's "Need To Know" hits 800M streams, her fourth song to do so!

She becomes the first female rapper to have 3 solo songs with over 800M streams!

Edited by ariananext
typo

Olivia Rodrigo's "Deja Vu" hits 900M streams, this is her third song to achieve this!

Dua Lipa's "Break My Heart" hits 900M streams, this is her 8th song to do so and she now is the female artist with most songs over the mark, tying Ariana Grande and Rihanna! The queens of streaming :clap3:  

Selena Gomez's "Kill Em With Kindness" hits 500M streams, her milestone 10th entry! :clap3: She breaks her tie with Nicki, Cardi and Sia!

Kali Uchis' "See You Again" hits 600M streams, this is her third song to do so after Get You and Telepatía.

There was a mistake in her numbers in the OP, which is now fixed including all the songs above! 

Demi Lovato's "Échame La Culpa" hits 800M streams, it's her third song to do so, and she now ties Beyoncé, Zara Larsson and Katy Perry! 

Ariana Grande's "Stuck With U" hits 800M streams, it's her 13th song to do so and she once again breaks her tie with Rihanna as the female artist with most songs over the mark! :clap3:

Edited by ariananext
typo

"Cold Heart" by Dua Lipa hits 1 billion streams, once again tying Ariana Grande as the female artist with most songs to do so! Both of them have now 7 songs in the billion club! 

The slayage of the queens of streaming :clap3:

Ariana Grande's "Break Free" hits 700M streams, this is the third song off the album to do so and her 16th overall, she extends her record as the female artist with most songs to hit the mark :gaycat2:

Lisa's "Money" hits 500M streams, this is her first solo entry on the list! :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.