Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Born to Run 2020

Featured Replies

  • Author

7. Cardi B featuring Megan Thee Stallion - "WAP"

 

 

I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage

Edited by Born to Run

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

6. Run The Jewels featuring Pharrell Williams and Zack de la Rocha - "JU$T"

 

 

And your country gettin' ran by a casino owner (Ooh)
Pedophiles sponsor all these ****in' racist bastards (They do)
And I told you once befo' that you should kill your master (It's true)

Edited by Born to Run

  • Author

5. ITZY - "WANNABE"

 

 

It'z none of your business
I do, my own business

  • Author

4. Fiona Apple - "I Want You To Love Me"

 

 

And I know none of this will matter in the long run
But I know a sound is still a sound around no one

  • Author

3. Katy Perry - "Daisies"

 

 

Daisies

dAiSiEs

DAISIES

  • Author

2. Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit - "Only Children"

 

 

"Heaven's wasted on the dead"
That's what your mama said
And the hearse was idling in the parking lot
She said you thought the world of me
And you were glad to see
They finally let me be an astronaut

  • Author

1. Taylor Swift - "the 1"

 

 

I'm doing good, I'm on some new ****
Been saying "yes" instead of "no"

On 12/31/2020 at 12:26 PM, Born to Run said:

10. HAIM - "I Know Alone"

 

 

Screaming every word of "Both Sides Now"

 

oh wow! 

 

giphy.webp

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.