Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

First Billboard Global 200 Chart EVER

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Insanity said:

super shocking how randonly I'm Yours is charting but 2 other older songs r too like Dont Start Believin and Bohemian Rhapsody. 

I wonder if it was used in a tv show or something to boost it like that. I'm Yours is like, a classic for the grocery aisles. I dont know how many people are actually listening to it regularly in 2020. :rip:

  • Replies 90
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“WhY dO tHe MoNsTurZ kEeP bRinGinG uP sHaLl0W??”

 

Bitch the GP is STILL listening to it dkdjd :jonny5:

40 minutes ago, Hector said:

Percentages of all countries represented on both charts:

 

BB-Global-200-2-billboard-1240-1600190828

BB-Global-Excl-US-2-billboard-1240-1600190836

Does anybody know the german entries, because I can't find them:dies:

1 hour ago, Zaram said:

Does anybody know the german entries, because I can't find them:dies:

These are the ones I found, might be missing some though:
17 -- -- 17 1 Breaking Me Topic & A7S
71 -- -- 71 1 ****st Mich Nur Ab Bonez MC
110 -- -- 110 1 Alane Robin Schulz & Wes
113 -- -- 113 1 Lovefool Twocolors
137 -- -- 137 1 Unterwegs KitschKrieg & Jamule
146 -- -- 146 1 Head Shoulders Knees & Toes Ofenbach & Quarterhead Featuring Norma Jean Martine
153 -- -- 153 1 Hypnotized Purple Disco Machine & Sophie And The Giants
155 -- -- 155 1 Games Ufo361 & Sonus030
172 -- -- 172 1 Never Let Me Down VIZE & Tom Gregory

Edited by suzumia

7 hours ago, hausofdave said:

w US 

#52

exc US

#117

 

7HneNSK.gif

Interesting :soda:

12 minutes ago, suzumia said:

These are the ones I found, might be missing some though:
17 -- -- 17 1 Breaking Me Topic & A7S
71 -- -- 71 1 ****st Mich Nur Ab Bonez MC
110 -- -- 110 1 Alane Robin Schulz & Wes
113 -- -- 113 1 Lovefool Twocolors
137 -- -- 137 1 Unterwegs KitschKrieg & Jamule
146 -- -- 146 1 Head Shoulders Knees & Toes Ofenbach & Quarterhead Featuring Norma Jean Martine
153 -- -- 153 1 Hypnotized Purple Disco Machine & Sophie And The Giants
155 -- -- 155 1 Games Ufo361 & Sonus030
172 -- -- 172 1 Never Let Me Down VIZE & Tom Gregory

Thanks a lot:hughard:

I only recognized Robin Schulz tho(and missed him under the 200 entries)

But suprised how many non-german rap songs are there:clap3:

 

Didn't know Breaking Me was from a german:jonny:

Hypnotized lowkey slaps:jonny:

 

40 minutes ago, suzumia said:

These are the ones I found, might be missing some though:
172 -- -- 172 1 Never Let Me Down VIZE & Tom Gregory

The real song of the summer :clap3:

12 hours ago, Mariano said:

22 -- -- 22 1 Rain On Me Lady Gaga & Ariana Grande

81 -- -- 81 1 Shallow Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper
 

Gaga GLOBAL whew! :clap3: 

 

without US

 

21 Rain On Me

69 Shallow

 

Global TRICON Only :clap3:

12 hours ago, hausofdave said:

w US 

#52

exc US

#117

 

7HneNSK.gif

LOCAL confirmedT

197 -- -- 197 1 I'm Yours Jason Mraz

 

Excluding US

 

188 -- -- 188 1 I'm Yours Jason Mraz

 

:wap:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.