• touya kinomoto

• thecptz

• boys

9 hours ago, clue said:

Be lucky you're not near the end of my rankings like you were round 1

sure

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo - oof girl this is.. rough :rip: what makes this even worse is that from my quick glimpse of the entries, this is far from the worst either which says enough about this awful round

disruptive | Post Malone - actually pretty nice n :rip: love it a bit more than last round

Overprotected | Nicole Kidman - the way she gives everything a grandma vibe :rip:

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna - Pretty, I could've done with the little flab or however you would call it, but it's overall pretty nice

DevonRoars | Naomi Smalls - very overrated in the drag race community, but compared to your competition, I think you also know that you're at the very least safe. Loving the use of fishnets here esp

Taylucifer | Naomi Campbell - cute tbh

Astronomy | Blake Lively - I.. guess I can tell that you struggled n... this is very off the rack 00s dress and the awful necklace does not help your case either

Guero | Rihanna - I know that Rihanna does not have a lot of purple to work with, its easily her hardest color.. that said.. this.. was the worst one you could've picked :rip: the shoes are turrible. I like the color I guess

luckystrike | Violet Chachki - very nice

Not Like the Movies | Zendaya - ugh this still hits. So classy and sexy and just so.. effortless :jonny: The black strings I could've done without, but it's nice overall

Element | Sasha Luss - I wish we could've seen more because we don't really get to see what the dress really looks like. From what I see tho, it's okay. Not bad, but tolerable.

Genio | Tupac - let me keep it cute and say that it's better than last round at least 

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid - just.. no :rip: girl what are you doing? you are 2 for 2 with bad looks with one of the easier contestants to work with :rip: this looks like a girl with purple chesthair and the basic colbert only accentuates this

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck - cute, love the golden sheen in here, wish it was a lil less drape-y

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall - love this, very beyoncé and very sexy

Invisibility | Iman - the hat.. pfffffft girl no. this overall is... v stiff. Also why are they hiding that belt so much, when it could've actually made this look so much better if it was more on the forefront

Staryu | Leonie Hanne - it's something alright. I am not quite sure what to think of it now.. I can guarantee you I guess that you're neither my winner nor my last place :deadbanana:

Dom | Miranda Kerr - meh

Dessy | Megan Fox  - the bra here is so not cute :rip: or whatever it is. Overall.. it's okay? Definitely on the basic vibe but I can forgive it I guess.

Bloody Valentine | Machine Gun Kelly - I don't know what to say to this n :rip: I guess.. I guess the pants have a cool sheen on them.. that's kinda all I got

Mr. Duff | Halsey - yeah this looks comfy, but it's not cute for this game.

Moonlightbae | JLo - bad, pinkbox kinda said what needed to be said

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate - it's cute. I love the shade of dark purple, idk if this would suffice in later rounds as I'm not in love with it, but it'll do here

Pedro | Netta Barzilai - I feel like it's a bit tacky like her last outfit, BUT, it's a lot better conceptualized, and honestly with all of these entries, I'm really not mad at this at all. An okay effort

@boys @disruptive @Overprotected @kipperskipper @DevonRoars @Taylucifer @Astronomy @Guero @luckystrike 

@Not Like The Movies @Element @Genio @touya kinomoto @Rotunda @Tsareena @Invisibility @Staryu @Dom

@Dessy @Bloody Valentine @Mr. Duff @Moonlightbae @thecptz @Pedro

• ATRL Moderator

clue LESS at it again. hello to the rest of the judges! have a great day and wear your masks to protect Pink box

i wish bagels just use the enter tab

I honestly thought that part was cute and unique compared to just nothing else in there but y'all thinking it's a bra when it's part of the dress is... ?

Bagels and Noah best judges :heart:

Other judges are skinny too but not this week :heart:

I can't believe it but @clue is turning out to be my favorite to be BJOTY this season.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

I can't believe it but @clue is turning out to be my favorite to be BJOTY this season.

giphy.gif

ilysm

im very busy today, results tomorrow

yTuCfoS.png

in the meantime, stream HOW YOU LIKE THAT x

On 7/2/2020 at 1:45 PM, Invisibility said:

Post my elimination

This. 

On 7/2/2020 at 4:02 AM, Mr. Duff said:

No positive comments for Halsey :weeps: 

Welp eliminate me.

I thought it was cute 

Edit: Oh wait, I was confusing it with the blue look

Edited by Rotunda

On 7/2/2020 at 4:02 AM, Mr. Duff said:

No positive comments for Halsey :weeps: 

Welp eliminate me.

if you don't mind me asking.. why didn't you use this?

halsey-emmys-performance-video-image.jpg

The results...

tenor.gif

rihsults are coming to give back everything the darkness stole

yTuCfoS.png

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

rihsults are coming to give back everything the darkness stole

yTuCfoS.png

took long enough :squint:

• ATRL Moderator

ok

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.