• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• touya kinomoto

• thecptz

• boys

Who's that lazy-ass judge? "Sure"? We love constructive criticism.

• ATRL Moderator

We can barely see what this is, king.

THE PRAISE

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Get @clue

we’re all sick of his ass!!!

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Be lucky you're not near the end of my rankings like you were round 1

boys bootleg photo review coming soon if these judges cant get it right and tell you the truth I WILL

clueful :clap3:

12 minutes ago, boys said:

elaborate

i don't like the oversized vest, the shirt overall (the collar, the random red line going down the front, the baggy sleeves with an already baggy vest), the way the pants fit, the glasses don't really go with the look at all, the shoes look like they're a size too big and also don't really go with the rest of the look. it just looks like a bunch of things thrown together

still love you and rooting for you though :heart2:

E310GRZ.gif

20 minutes ago, luckystrike said:

period

rXA0mhpklPrjyR4_3o6Fq2rKwlwXhX4Jh8Z5OGp4

Violet coming for a deserved win 

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo – I like the shade of purple a lot, it’s bold. I like the pants. I hate the style of the top paired with the white and red, it just doesn’t mix well together for me.

disruptive | Post Malone – I like the purple in the first picture, I hate the purple in the second one. Damn ma, which one is it? It’s fine, the silver all over the top and pants is distracting though, it’s a bit too much.

Overprotected | Nicole Kidman – Is this supposed to look like a Halloween costume? I’m fully getting purple witch with that cheap fabric, the sleeves, the black flowers that look like roaches from afar. The two ugly dark purple lines… I’m not a fan.

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna – Wait this is a serve. I loveee the shape, the fabric and the color. I do wish that the two shades mixed together better, but I still like it. The shoes matching too…

DevonRoars | Naomi Smalls – She never should’ve did the reveal, it looked better the whole look together. Anyway, this is a serve. Really could’ve done without the second picture but oh well! It’s a great look, especially compared to the other girls in this round.

Taylucifer | Naomi Campbell – I kinda hate that purple, I would think that Naomi Campbell would go with a bolder color and it would be a serve. This looks tacky and cheap, the flowers, the dollar store ribbons everywhere… idk ma!

Astronomy | Blake Lively – Ily, but it’s gonna be a no for me.

Guero | Rihanna  - It wasn’t AS bad at first, then I saw the shoes… and it really WAS that bad.

luckystrike | Violet Chachki – She looks like an opulent devil, I like it. We love rhinestones. I love the gloves and the boob part. At the same time, I do wish that it had a little extra something to make it more than a rhinestoned dress. But for this round, we do love it!

Not Like the Movies | Zendaya – Well… I love the purple in this, the way it falls, the shade, the fabric… but paired with that gold, and then the yellow, and then the black? I’m not sure about this one luv

Element | Sasha Luss – I wish we saw more of the purple underneath… well actually, not really because it doesn’t really look… nice. The pattern, the dollar store table cloth fabric… an attempt was made!

Genio | Tupac – I see ¼ of an outfit… and I kinda wish I didn’t see the ¼ that I saw

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid – Oh honey………. Oh no… oh absolutely NOT.

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck – She looks very regal, I love the sleeves and the hood. It’s not mindblowing, but it’s very well-done and nice to look at.

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall – Oh absolutely YES, we just HAVE to stan. It’s so sleek, well-done and simple, but FAR from basic. The fabric, the hat, the shoulders, the train, the matching boots. Do we stan, yes we do!

Invisibility | Iman – Awright…. The proportions look very odd, her tiny face compared to the body (no body shaming!!!). The hat is a big ?????????? question mark, the outfit kinda looks matronly. I’m not sure about this, but it’s not the worst thing this round for sure.

Staryu | Leonie Hanne  - erm… I like the dress… but paired with that striped shirt and those boots? Idk ma’am…

Dom | Miranda Kerr – She looks cute. This is very basic, but at least it’s not ugly, so points for that!!!

Dessy | Megan Fox – I hate how it bunches up in the middle and did she really need a bra? Other than that, this is cute, I love the color.

Bloody Valentine | Machine Gun Kelly – Literally what am I looking at

Mr. Duff | Halsey ­– What the ****… why is all bunched up in the middle like that? It’s highkey kinda bad, I don’t understand what she was going with this.

Moonlightbae | JLo ­– The top is great, the skirt (which is more pink to me) is kinda bad, it looks cheap and it’s all wrinkly. Unfortunately, this is a purple round, so, while I love the top, it has nothing to do with the round. Also, combining the top and that bottom is even worse. But like, at least I love something from the outfit! Not many can relate

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate – This looks kinda tacky, and I’m kinda getting Miz Cracker nude look, but I love the gradient color and it’s nice compared to the other entries!

Pedro | Netta Barzilai – You know what, lemme kinda stan, this is inch resting and not plain ugly like several other looks. I wish we saw all the outfit, but I still like it.

@boys @disruptive @Overprotected @kipperskipper @DevonRoars @Taylucifer @Astronomy @Guero @luckystrike 

@Not Like The Movies @Element @Genio @touya kinomoto @Rotunda @Tsareena @Invisibility @Staryu @Dom

@Dessy @Bloody Valentine @Mr. Duff @Moonlightbae @thecptz @Pedro

3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

disruptive | Post Malone – I like the purple in the first picture, I hate the purple in the second one. Damn ma, which one is it? It’s fine, the silver all over the top and pants is distracting though, it’s a bit too much.

just take in count the first one when ranking then 

RfVADvK.gif

expected

omqXTk5.gif

3 minutes ago, disruptive said:

just take in count the first one when ranking then 

RfVADvK.gif

sorry *** he saw the second one already no getting around that

um the Bikini Bottom inspired shoes complete the outfit hello!

14 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

I’m kinda getting Miz Cracker nude look

not you RUINING baby z like this

im driving home ( @Element ) and a purple semi almost merged into me. 

as if this color hasn’t traumatized me enough!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.