? The Color Game X ? // #TheEnd

Sabbath

10 minutes ago, Guero said:

im driving home ( @Element ) and a purple semi almost merged into me. 

as if this color hasn’t traumatized me enough!

the ( @Element) tag sdjkdssjdksdjksddskj

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• touya kinomoto

• thecptz

• boys

26 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

dffdhjdfhjdfhjfd not NOAHS ARK 7n8rh0h.png

the miguel drag...................

the jaida praise.......

whew 

had to speak the TRUTH someone had to

im still so mad at my entry... but it was the less uglylist. 

NOT A WHOLE ASS VIMEO VIDEO DSIJKDSJDKSDJKSJDKSDSJKDSJK 

if this round was yellow i'd would of slayed..but I know im not going to get pass this round

all of you did so well :( my stupid man had no purple what so ever.

Angry Mgk GIF - Angry Mgk MachineGunKelly - Discover & Share GIFs

i'd still blow you LMFAOOOOOOOO

adding this to the OP 7n8rh0h.png

Boys got a lot of nerve considering the look they’re serving :coffee2:

LRZ35HU.gif

Spoiler

boys | Olivia Palermo - I agree that the white shirt is ugly and that the red zipper looks really out of place , but the suit is nice and I like that it’s something different. Also it’s the purple part of the outfit so that also works on your favor.  If I :squint: and ignore the details of the shirt, I like it.

disruptive | Post Malone - he absolutely invented fashion huh. I like the shade of purple but I feel like the barbwire design doesn’t really work with the outfit.

Overprotected | Nicole Kidman - This looks like a halloween costume. I can’t find a single thing I like about it. The color is ugly, the black embroidery is ugly, the darker velvet neckline is………… absolutely disgusting…… no!!!!!!

kipperskipper | Cindy Bruna - YES, this is really cool. I love the structure, it’s such a standout. The shades of purple are really gorgeous too and the gold belt works nicely.

DevonRoars | Naomi Smalls - a serve was served. I do agree that it looks better as the whole thing instead of just the reveal tho. The shade of purple is incredible.

Taylucifer | Naomi Campbell - It’s a little busy and I really don’t like the way they did the slit on the skirt but it’s definitely not the worst this round and that’s something to be proud of.

Astronomy | Blake Lively - serving Mom Goes On Vacation 2: the Re-Up

Guero | Rihanna -

EYE-

YOU-

HER-
I mean it’s a COAT, how do you go wrong with a COAT

luckystrike | Violet Chachki - oh, PERIOD

Not Like the Movies | Zendaya - I sent this on my season and it was a HIT, I was #1 that round and on top of the world. I was unstoppable. However, this is a different season and I’ll admit it now: I hate this look, it’s ugly and it doesn’t work and it did not deserve to win back then and it won’t win right now.  The purple fabric IS gorgeous tho, but why is it mixed with a yellow fabric? And also gold? Where is the black fabric coming from and why?

Element | Sasha Luss - She’s looking at me and I’m looking at her covering her purple outfit

Genio | Tupac - ok but the accessories? kind of a statement honestly

touya kinomoto | Gigi Hadid - she looks just as uncomfortable as I do looking at her rn. It’s just messy, the feathers are wrong and the blazer isn’t needed at all, the shoes being on a complete different shade……………. the skirt looked like it had potential I guess.

Rotunda | Trinity the Tuck - really nice, I love the hood and the draping. Also the slit works really well with the theme of this outfit.

Tsareena | Jaida Essence Hall - YES, EXQUISITE, BEAUTIFUL, SLEEK, GORGEOUS. Showing the girls how to keep things simple and still SERVE. The IQ………………

Invisibility | Iman - the hat is a CACKLE, it looks old and it makes her shoulders look so broad but it’s far from the worst thing we’ve seen tonight

Staryu | Leonie Hanne - It’s kind of ugly and weird but I kinda like it. I like the idea, yes.

Dom | Miranda Kerr - Eh. I mean she looks good and put together, but it’s so boring. But I’ll take boring over ugly this round.

Dessy | Megan Fox - Idk, the silhouette looks too boxy, but it’s a pretty color.

Bloody Valentine | Machine Gun Kelly - well, he IS wearing purple, yes

Mr. Duff | Halsey - yeah no, it’s too messy and it kinda looks like pajamas, I don’t think this look suits her

Moonlightbae | JLo - Eh, gets the job done but it’s kind of forgettable.

Thecptz | Araya A. Hargate - I like the structure, it’s interesting, I wish the gradient went all over the dress like on the bottom tho.

Pedro | Netta Barzilai - Yeah I mean, it’s different and the color goes well with it. Wish we could see the whole thing but I'm feeling POSITIVE about this.

3 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

Element | Sasha Luss - She’s looking at me and I’m looking at her covering her purple outfit

This sent me :bibliahh:

I sent that look and not the google one, because of last round critique and getting 16th from pinkbox.. because Miranda does not have many purple looks and I did not want to send something that I have already sent when I played with Miranda before.

but i get it.

idk if that was a positive or negative critique.

25 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Boys got a lot of nerve considering the look they’re serving :coffee2:

I stand by my look ALWAYS

Just like I'm sure you stand by that lightweight water resistant onesie

5 minutes ago, Guero said:

idk if that was a positive or negative critique.

negative

PTR

@Sabbathyou fake girl you fake! If you didnt like it why did you send it!! 

Not miss willy wonka trying to critique actual fashion. 

4 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

Not miss willy wonka trying to critique actual fashion. 

Wearing the drapes you wish you could afford for your window treatments down a runway doesn't make it actual FASHION over anything else

32 minutes ago, boys said:

I stand by my look ALWAYS

Just like I'm sure you stand by that lightweight water resistant onesie

All I know is that you don’t stand by me in the standings 

Taylucifer

well, at least i’m not getting eliminated by the looks of it :fan:

Post my elimination

love cracker

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.