Top Posters In This Topic

• swissman

• Lovett

• slw84

• Yanko

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Weren't y'all dragging Gaga's charity concert views? :lmao: HYPOCRITES

Yep, atrl suddenly cares about charity now ?

Time to go back to the drawing board! Go back to the 1997-2013 Beyoncé we all grew up loving. I don’t like this new Bey. 

Just now, Katniss said:

Yep, atrl suddenly cares about charity now ?

Hmm 

1 hour ago, Holiest Dreams said:

OT: Who cares? A certain fanbase is trying REALLY hard to drag this song meant to benefit a serious cause. Hopefully it does well since it's for a good cause... it's not a laughing matter if it doesn't? I don't get it, I just don't. I wouldn't even go this low for artists I really dislike :deadbanana: 

Me when im lying 

-

The fac that it couldnt even crack top 50

:rip: :ahh:

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

Of course you are. Activists don't choose to stop valuing the movement in order to troll others' support of it. An activist would be supporting a charity song that is actively trying to support black owned businesses. An activist would be promoting a charity song that is actively trying to support black owned businesses. You're not fooling anyone with your hypocrisy.

Kii at u dictating what activsm is and istn just cause somebody is dragging your favs new single (which is miserably bombing despite being #1 on tth)

-

Embarassing numbers, wonder how her lead will do, or is this her lead single? Kiii

10 minutes ago, Yanko said:

Kii at u dictating what activsm is and istn just cause somebody is dragging your favs new single (which is miserably bombing despite being #1 on tth)

-

Embarassing numbers, wonder how her lead will do, or is this her lead single? Kiii

Kii at you thinking I value what you have to say, particularly on activism for the black community. I wouldn't recommend going to bat for hypocrisy, you'll only look more foolish.

Maybe a remix could help?

I knew Savage was all Megan’s power

I guess people turned it off after the first few seconds, that’s how I felt at first.

1 hour ago, bayonse said:

why are monsters so embarrassing ugh

I am not though... why are u calling me embarrassing? Ugh.

OT: Welp. 

46 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Kii at you thinking I value what you have to say, particularly on activism for the black community. I wouldn't recommend going to bat for hypocrisy, you'll only look more foolish.

Youre very angry today dddd

-

Shes bombing really hard :doc:

1 minute ago, Yanko said:

Youre very angry today dddd

Not angry, just uninterested in your trolling and desperation.

This is supposed to be one the lowest debuts for a song placed on top of TTH:deadbanana2:

Can some chart guru confirm this?

Why isn't Beyonce able to secure hits with her own songs? 

5 minutes ago, Brishka said:

This is supposed to be one the lowest debuts for a song placed on top of TTH:deadbanana2:

Can some chart guru confirm this?

Why isn't Beyonce able to secure hits with her own songs? 

Talk about pot meets kettle 

How can y’all boldly say stuff like this when at this very moment your fave needed someone else to get her a “hit” which is carrying her album from dropping like a brick

Ageism, the GP moved on to younger artists like Doja Cat and Meghan Thee Trainor :michael:

6 minutes ago, BajanBeauty said:

How can y’all boldly say stuff like this when at this very moment your fave needed someone else to get her a “hit” which is carrying her album from dropping like a brick

SL did 5.6m and all album tracks did over 2m, i suggest you to sit this one out.

3 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Music OWNERSHIP for female artists is the wave now. 

Hop on or get left behind. 

What is a number 1 when half of the proceeds go to the label?  :sleep:

Beyonce doesn't own her catalogue. Will she be left behind? :biblio:

OT: I don't think the song meant to have commercial success. Maybe it was on TTH because of 19th. Is it still in? 

#1 on TTH and a #52 debut.... I-

I do like the song & it's for a good cause, so it's a shame... but yikes

12 minutes ago, BajanBeauty said:

they could get their lights knocked out by irony and it'd STILL be lost on them :dies:

Not surprised. No one is here for Beyonce rapping and mumbling. She needs to start using her voice again in her songs.

2 hours ago, H-I-M said:

It's #1 on TTH, clearly it was MEANT to be successful, the GP just doesn't want it.

ikr :rip: